Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

aaj ka episode toh accha tha aur kal ka episode bhi promising lag raha haiπŸ˜†

Yep, it was ok. Us paglat Sapana  ooh kuch zayda footage de de ..I find her damn irritating. She is trying to be some sort of Pooja Mishra πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: Bartz

Yep, it was ok. Us paglat Sapana  ooh kuch zayda footage de de ..I find her damn irritating. She is trying to be some sort of Pooja Mishra πŸ˜‘

but missra is better entertainment 
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

He pour fuel in the fire. πŸ˜† I want to see sapna doing ma behen of so called "parivaik" show. Sidhu at then end praise khan ...you walk mile in his shoes and kotak is still stuck with her vote for sana πŸ˜†

True man, he did put fuel in the fire. This is the same saint who tells Sapna that he is really proud of her and then next day bitches about her to Delu πŸ˜•
blackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Niketan is still giving his opinions behind someone's back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I would like to see Sapna's reaction when Nikon camera says the same thing in front of her,⭐️

Me too.. like aashka said that Niketan's one liner have a potential to create jhagda between two people... i am eagerly waiting for the day when this happensπŸ˜†
Edited by blackie - 11 years ago
realitytvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

ya i know  she is irritating...but then that is what is required in reality tvπŸ˜ƒ...she needs to be annoying and irritating then only fights will happen...πŸ˜†
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the way she lunges at females is not funny πŸ˜†

aahhh finally i got to use this word from the dictionary ..never thought i would be able to use it  πŸ˜ƒ
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Sapna looks like the lead of  "Zee Fear Files"...As if she will jump on sumone and drink their blood !

I hope she doesnt kill anyone when Aseem leaves the house on Friday...Its unfair...All said and done she shudnt have to face to burden of having got her bestie nominated...No one shud go thru that..

BB anyways wudve evicted Aseem coz of their own issues...Why drag her into this...I think that is what has made her soo cranky !

Sampat is going so you needn't worry about the unpredictable weirdo. I think it was a phenomenal idea to nominate the favorites. What else do you do to people who claim they wanna leave every 3 sentences?? Embarrass them by nominating the ones they claim to likeπŸ‘!!
realitytvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

the way she lunges at females is not funny πŸ˜†

aahhh finally i got to use this word from the dictionary ..never thought i would be able to use it  πŸ˜ƒ

who lunges at females?😲
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

who lunges at females?😲

sampat ...u did'nt see her cornering urvashi πŸ˜†
realitytvfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

sampat ...u did'nt see her cornering urvashi πŸ˜†