Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

i'm still confused with sapna's message. What kind of awarness she wants to spread using television ??? All she talked about is her life, faiure in three marriage

That there are women like her too and it is okay to be that way.Perhaps
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

That there are women like her too and it is okay to be that way.Perhaps

🀣
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@realitytvfan  ..and @ inquisitive soul πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

creepy was really the rite word ... she has crept over even aashka and sapna πŸ€£

Edited by gypsy2525 - 11 years ago
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode. 

So, Salman's attack on Aseem is making waves in the house. I feel for Aseem. Vrijesh is trying to bring him in the focus and Aseem is falling for it. I'm not fond of Karishma but as a female, I too wouldn't like comments on my age, however, I wouldn't give the pleasure of my annoyance to the offender. 

Aseem seems too easy to play with, no wonder Sapna had to reprimand him saying that he's changing in Niketan's company.

Sampat Aunty is just not cut out for the house.

Coming to the nominations, only Niketan voted judiciously. I would have voted for Aashka as well. He can see her game plan well. Big Boss gave them all a hint about Sapna and Karishma's dand before calling them in the room. If they were smart, they would not have taken any of their names. They just wasted their votes. 
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
precap looks interesting ... rajeev need to control his hyper nature " baap ka nauakar" will put him in  tameez dev friday question catagory. Delu is surviving inside the house, cause rajeev portrying himself in negative limelight kahi dono ki chaal nahi hai na to fool the audience.

Sidhu wanted to plant some seeds..achaai , burai ...πŸ˜†  Nobody is interested in task seriously, abhi every one is rebellious ..punishment de doo , we are fine, we wont do task hahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

precap looks interesting ... rajeev need to control his hyper nature " baap ka nauakar" will put him in  tameez dev friday question catagory. Delu is surviving inside the house, cause rajeev portrying himself in negative limelight kahi dono ki chaal nahi hai na to fool the audience.

Sidhu wanted to plant some seeds..achaai , burai ...πŸ˜†  Nobody is interested in task seriously, abhi every one is rebellious ..punishment de doo , we are fine, we wont do task hahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously thought somebody would scream in the background with baap pe mat janaaaπŸ˜ƒ
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

Seriously thought somebody would scream in the background with baap pe mat janaaaπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think she will let tameez dev handle her.  BB did not show Urvashi reaction in precap . we will come to know tomorrow. who else is offend with baap comment. 
Edited by PriyaBB - 11 years ago
k-slice thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think she will let tameez dev handle her.  BB did not show Urvashi reaction in precap . we will come to know tomorrow. who else is effend with bapp comment. 

I think Big Boss himself will play Baap Pe Matt jaana in Dolly Bindra's voice 20 times!! If that isnt punishment enough, i dont know what is.
I must say that off the people playing the game, and please, they ALL are playing with their own strategies, Urvashi ha sit sorted with her kabhi khushi kabhi gum idea. Niketan is a little fire starter and i loved that Sapna called him out on it. he really is ghaslet!

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Karishma harassing Aseem over nothing really...this was the same girl who took a dig at this simple guy with a FRIEND WITH BENEFITS wisecrack.

He said no less today.Anyone would get miffed.No, she isn my favorite.Just saying 😊

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

@ fire _gun

So is Vrajesh the captain? or Big Boss himself?

First of all, Aseem can do what he wants, specially when he is trying to do something good.

If Aseem is not listening then he could have said properly, but he just started yelling for such a trivial reason.πŸ˜’

Then Aseem should have had the balls to tell V to STFU rather than running behind him to apologize.Like it's said, either lead or follow or just get out of the way.