Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Yes he was not even letting Sapna nd Aseem to speak..😡
Uskay jokes to hasnay waley tak nahi hotay... itnay disgusting nd lowclass jokes marta hai..👎🏼 or phr kehta hai k yeh parvarik show hai..
He totally liked like a bULLy to me today..🤢

Film Star honay ka yeh matlab nahi hota k aap logon ko apnay payun ki jooti samjho or unehin is tarha treat kro.. simply hated him today..🤢 apnay aap ko kuch zyada hi samajhta hai..🤬 i really do hate such type of people..👎🏼

😆😆 YO YO YO when kashif was bashed he was not bully ab bully hugaya wah g wah 😉😉
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he did fine..he was spot on..😉..hope that will wake up contestants 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His arguements were totally justified...me with u Salman...👍🏼
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For me, the issue is with Salman's style. He is a good host. I loved him in Dus Ka Dum. In fact in BB4, he was too much fun. I think the 100 crore success of his recent films has got to him. It's more about him than the contestant. It's an image HE wants to be associated with, hence the parivarik twist. 

After eviction, I wanna see the contestant bitching, crying, laughing and talking about the house not see a one hour eviction episode reduced to only 15 min about the contestant while the rest is Salman bringing his friends to promote movies- plus the guests aren't even funny!!

It's alright that he takes contestants to task-it balances the equation and changes the house dynamics. It is also a mirror for the contestants to judge how they are perceived outside the house. But it is Salman's point of view that is being imposed here instead of a neutral pointing of behavior. In this respect, he is not that different from Paaji. 
Edited by ilovetrashtv - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Sapna  forced Salman to talk in this tone. She should behave herself. She's not in her teenage that she'll talk like girls talk in their teens. She was on national television. Even i can loose my temper if someone like Sapna will show me this kind of attitude. So i think Salman attitude was justified. 

Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

For me, the issue is with Salman's style. He is a good host. I loved him in Dus Ka Dum. In fact in BB4, he was too much fun. I think the 100 crore success of his recent films has got to him. It's more about him than the contestant. It's an image HE wants to be associated with, hence the parivarik twist. 

After eviction, I wanna see the contestant bitching, crying, laughing and talking about the house not see a one hour eviction episode reduced to only 15 min about the contestant while the rest is Salman bringing his friends to promote movies- plus the guests aren't even funny!!

It's alright that he takes contestants to task-it balances the equation and changes the house dynamics. It is also a mirror for the contestants to judge how they are perceived outside the house. But it is Salman's point of view that is being imposed here instead of a neutral pointing of behavior. In this respect, he is not that different from Paaji. 

@BOLD yes he was best in bb4 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
salman was indirectly talking to sidhu...he couldnt have said the same to sidhu out of respect, i guess...sapna was just a qurbani ka bakra.

i actually liked the episode quite a lot.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman truly annoyed me today so rude
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dude82

what was salman trying to say...

when karishma said frnds wid benifit,...
woh jhagda shuru kar deta us se????
i mean cmon!!!! uski marzi how to react in a particular situation!!!
 "take a stand" bull crap!!!! who is he to go all personal on what he did!!! he did not slap any politician. he did what he did best... made a cartoon! controversy was creaed needlessly, he was thrown in jail!
how is a bad joke by some one equal to putting someone in jail???? that situation needed an aggressive reaction! yaha par, any one would react differently. some would have directly and softly said, "dont joke like this"
some would react like, "how dare you???"
some would do what aseem did, ask a third person to explain calmly.
its one's nature! yeh kya baat hui??? now salman wants to controll how people react also??????
its better they run a puppet show by salman instead of people in bigg boss!!!

Exactly..😆
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Apparently, its big boss who's dominating here lol