Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ezaan

All i can say is that i respect your opinions and i agree to disagree that salman behaved rudely for no reason.. I have been watching BB for long time now and i can bet you that if the host is weak like Sanjay Dutt is last season people like SKY will dominate and continue to behave hypocrites...

That's exactly many are looking for, masala and drama and full on hypocrisy. That is what Big Boss is supposed to be. It is supposed to bring out the real human behavior when they are placed in a secluded and closed environment, survival of the fittest. But our bully has to meddle his long nose and ruin the main aspect of the show. I don't care whether it's him or the CVs, but he isn't making it easier either. Such bulling leads to suppression of real human emotions and people get conscious to hide their real self. I mean what's the point of having such show in the first place. When I look at previous seasons, I get disappointed to watch this crap.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Last year same behaviour given to sky i liked but in this situation i disliked it.

Exactly.. liking and disliking is so personal.. You could have better said you disliked it without mentioning you disliked it because Salman was dominating as you can see yourself that sometimes u like that dominating behaviour if the receiving person is not someone who is your favourite.

AFM.. I liked it..because I am a born hater of preachers.. What the crap Sapna was trying to say I did not understand.. all those big fundas of women lib etc does not enter my brain.. as per my knowledge the only thing she has done for women lib is divorcing her husbands thrice.. so I was very happy when Salman exposed that lady.. I would say very very happy..

I wish Salman keeps doing this and make the house look better.. Next one I want him to go after is Deelnaz..enough of her fake tear and same dialogue of Rajev is another co-contestant for me (who is she that she thinks people always want to know her judgement??).
Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cthulhu

I can't stand Salman's trash films but this I LOVE. It's not his fault that there are bunch of bores this season who decided to follow the biggest bore Sidheswar. Salman actually gave them the courage to question Sidhu. It was fun to see Sidhu embarrassed with no support. I like Sapna but I hate the arrogance of some wannabes every season who say that they don't need money but others do. Classist attitude. Sapna overreacted. And Salman actually encouraged her to talk about her cause. I also liked the way Salman asked Aseem to open his mouth when others mock him. He was put on BB for a reason otherwise he's just ordinary. 

Today's episode was one of the best this season. ðŸ¥³

If he opens his mouth then somebody will start playing gender card.

Originally posted by: akash08

Exactly.. liking and disliking is so personal.. You could have better said you disliked it without mentioning you disliked it because Salman was dominating as you can see yourself that sometimes u like that dominating behaviour if the receiving person is not someone who is your favourite. That's a very biased thing to say. I don't think people like or dislike Salman based on how he treats the so called favorites. I do not have any favorites, no one is worth defending when it comes to BB. So my opinion is based on what I see on the screen. Salman to be is a bully and meddling the concept of BB beyond the limit. Who wouldn't want to see the idiots exposed with their shallow talks. But he needs to bombard those that need such beating instead of churning crap from contestant's past like he did with Aseem. He did the same with Mango man, why bring the personal aspects of these Celebs. The hosting should revolve around the show, nothing  more than that. I personally do not like him meddling over the limit since people then control their emotions and behavior. Cuz of him, we would lose out on seeing people's true color and actions.

AFM.. I liked it..because I am a born hater of preachers.. What the crap Sapna was trying to say I did not understand.. all those big fundas of women lib etc does not enter my brain.. as per my knowledge the only thing she has done for women lib is divorcing her husbands thrice.. so I was very happy when Salman exposed that lady.. I would say very very happy.. Agreed I dislike such mahaan people. And I loved what he did with Sadbu baba and Sapna. It was yesterday's episode where Sadhu baba was telling Fevicol aunty of how him and her are not here to win. My @ss, everyone has come here for one reason or another. He has come here to clear his distorted image and anyone can see it from his big BS talks

I wish Salman keeps doing this and make the house look better.. Next one I want him to go after is Deelnaz..enough of her fake tear and same dialogue of Rajev is another co-contestant for me (who is she that she thinks people always want to know her judgement??).

My take on Salman and our idiotic housemates

I dread Fridays and Saturdays as Salman will be there to bore us to death with his dancing and over all antics. They only time I do like is him questioning the contestants.  

Today, I think he did well in bringing out ppl's opinion about Sidhu. Sapna of course over reacted but atleast she wasn't like Salman bhai this,salman bhai that. She spoke her mind. Aseem of course got bullied but maybe its needed for Aseem to be a bit more aggressive in the house.Maybe he will then question the other contestants. I do think Salman is a biggest bully of all of them.
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand why everyone is blaming Salman regarding Aseem, all he was telling him was why did he become the under dog?  It was Sidhu who was laugh at him
He was repeating the incident over and over to everyone, all Salman asked Aseem was why did he not stand up for himself.  I for one did see anything wrong in that.

On Sapna, she encourged Karishma to block the mics when she was discussing Niketan..   she pretends to have a lot of courge why did she not mention what was was talking about with Karishma.   I would have liked to seen Niketan face, she was actually saying that Niketan fancied her????  Dream on.  Personally I think Karishma and Niketan are still together

Salman is just doing his job and doing it very well I think
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well may be I am bit biased as I am no doubt a Salman khan fan when it comes to movies (the fact that I dislike SRK the most , to that extent that everytime I see his face on TV I change the channel makes Salman more appealing to me).

well now coming to the point, I have not found a fault with Salman yet. I can not judge one's behaviour without context.. BB5 was a mad house.it went wrong from the 1st day with the concept one man, all ladies team. Apology to all the fans but it had various psycho characters all round in the house.. I fail to think of a single name in BB5 house who was normal. The poor choice of contestants made the house an asylum.. people got fade up with the constant fight and abuse..and Salman had no choice but to step up and try to control this. Agreed this is not what a  host is supposed to do but it was a crisis management when things do not go according to the protocol.

BB6 is just the opposite and again due to wrong mix of contestants.. The presence of Navjyot Singh Sidhu has made the game a contest between unequals.. the house mates feel obliged to listen to Sidhu even when they clearly do not want to and the main attraction of the game which is the psychological aspect of human behaviour under extreme stress is missing completely.Well again it is the channel which has failed miserably to select a right mix of people and failed to create an environment of conflict and it itself created a God Like position for Sidhu but again Salman is the saviour here.. who is trying to bring the house back to reality.. expose Sidhu and giving people the platform to question and raise voice against Sidhu..

So, whatever he is doing is to save the show which is heading in a wrong direction and desperately needs intervention from a strong personality like his. BB1 to BB3 (and may be BB4 to some extent) never required this.

Only one thing that goes unexplained is why he humiliated Kashif to that extent then.. well I absolutely loved it.. the mockery of common man.. over confident.. arrogant and rude Kashif has no sympathy for me.. so I am not complaining.. 
Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akash08

Well may be I am bit biased as I am no doubt a Salman khan fan when it comes to movies (the fact that I dislike SRK the most , to that extent that everytime I see his face on TV I change the channel makes Salman more appealing to me)

Every time we have a discussion, you always declare some sorta bias and I can't even say anything more 😆😆 I like the fact that you at least accept your bias, +1 from my end 😛

P.S: I loved season 5, I want such psychos in the house. Thus I can't appreciate much from BB6. This season seems even worse than some soap opera.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
i srsly  had  very high expectation   to sapna  but  usney  saari ummedey chur chur kar di , i saw her n aseem talking about siddu.s  morals that "  vo khud khuch nhi kartey , servent ka kaam unhey chota lagta hai , nkey mind mai ye hai mai joker na ban jaau , task theek se nhi kiya  , sabko preech kartey hai khud  usey follow nhi kartey "  but when  salmaan asked her  n   face pe bolney ki baari aayi she said totally diffrent thing about siddu  , may be that s y salmaan said all this 😳
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry... Sallu was superb yesterday.. perhaps the ONLY time i found any of the hosts decent after the first host.  

The housemates DESERVED the bashing by salman who only echoed our sentiments to them. My only gripe is... why did it take 2 whole weeks, why not earlier.