salman khan so dominating on the members ,very bad - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Salman is part of the show, so he shall and will be judged, end of story.

He is acting like he is the Boss of all and can question their behavior. Dude why the heck do you not spend a day in BB house and you will get your freaking answers. This guy has ruined the essence of BB.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ezaan

GUYS...The thing is that we should no more be bothered about salman's age and marriage, this is totally irrelavant in BB discussions..

Coming to his attitude towards the show, then to all those who are against salman.. KINDLY CHECK THE SHOW'S TRPS AND POPULARITY AND ITS MORE OR LESS BECOZ OF SALMAN ONLY...

BB provides info to Salman and so does he do it but ofcourse HIS WAY... SO PLS DONT JUDGE THE HOST rather watch the contestants and there behaviors...

Ummm no. The TRPs have nothing to do with Salman. Big Boss did well even with a dumb bimbette for a host (Shipa Shetty). So no, Salman holds no pull when it comes to Big Boss. He might have his cronies running to see all of his lame releases but here...its all about the game. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Why the f**k would Salman insult Aseem? Has Salman completely lost his marbles?😕 Aseem's like the nicest guy in the house. Now I need to watch this episode asap.

Salman was asking everyone's point of view regarding people being happy/ sad while leaving house n nomination stuff. He was expecting aseem like others to say yes to him but aseem has his own opinion n was explaining him very nicely ...But Salman got irked bz aseem was kinda supporting sapna which was fair enough...n as usual sallu's ego got hurt...and kinda bashed him...with those harsh words...Poor aseem😭
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Salman was asking everyone's point of view regarding people being happy/ sad while leaving house n nomination stuff. He was expecting aseem like others to say yes to him but aseem has his own openly n was explaining him very nicely ...But Salman got irked bz aseem was kinda supporting sapna which was fair enough...n as usual sallu's ego got hurt...and kinda bashed him...with those harsh words...Poor aseem😭

What a jerk. Someone needs to push this Salman off his high horse. 🤢

Salman was asking everyone's point of view regarding people being happy/ sad while leaving house n nomination stuff. He was expecting aseem like others to say yes to him but aseem has his own opinion n was explaining him very nicely ...But Salman got irked bz aseem was kinda supporting sapna which was fair enough...n as usual sallu's ego got hurt...and kinda bashed him...with those harsh words...Poor aseem😭

hahaha Salman and his Mt.Everest sized ego, he doesn't even have a tea spoon worth of tolerance for contract opinions. What a loser host and I thought host are supposed to be unbiased to move forward to the show and not restrain with his meddling nose and OTT arrogance.
ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shut up wIth the hate already! Salman said what we all wanted to say! Your telling me you wanna sit around for 45 and watch everyone be extra lovely dovey with each other? No.

Let siddhu do whatever he does and let him think he can change the rules and the game? No.

He lashed out at Sapna because she is talking about coming into house to promote women empowerment. What a load of bollocks. All I have ever heard of her is either bitching about people or talk about her short lived broken marriages with such proud.

Regarding assem, he never insulted him! Infact he reminded him that he is in the house raise he stood up for something right, he raised a voice against wrong! If he can do it on the outside where he is literally fighting against the massive government, why can't he stand up for the wrong in the house! That his only point! He wants assem to be the assem he got famous for!

Everything he said today was much needed. Now I am not trying to be rude but I am sorry if I offended someone, I am just tired of reading all these stuff regarding salman bring rude because all he as doing was speaking the truth, whether we like it it they like it.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Right.. He😡 was so wrong with Aseem...He is one of the best in the house. And the way he taunted  him  n was comparing his work outside house  with that crap joke was ridiculous . Samajta kya hai apne aap ko...he didn't let anyone talk...

Yes he was not even letting Sapna nd Aseem to speak..😡
Uskay jokes to hasnay waley tak nahi hotay... itnay disgusting nd lowclass jokes marta hai..👎🏼 or phr kehta hai k yeh parvarik show hai..
He totally liked like a bULLy to me today..🤢

Film Star honay ka yeh matlab nahi hota k aap logon ko apnay payun ki jooti samjho or unehin is tarha treat kro.. simply hated him today..🤢 apnay aap ko kuch zyada hi samajhta hai..🤬 i really do hate such type of people..👎🏼
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Someone asking us to shut up

Yeh kiske baap ka forum hain ji  😆
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love salman in movies... But it doesn't mean that whatever wrongdoing he is doing needs to be ignored n he should be worshiped like anything.  Most of part i hated was when he didn't  let people give their opinion specially Aseem and pounced on him. Moreover i agree that sapna might have overreacted but remember salman made good fun of her which irked her. So might have got emotional there n bit too far .Chalo can give sallu benefit of doubt there...but what about aseem...that was seriously so uncalled for.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GUYZ..

We should not be personal here... Its okay everyone of us here has their own point of view to watch the show and interpret the happenings...

I am a Salman Khan fan but no doubt i always had agreed and will continue to agree that he has got attitude problem BUT BUT BUT...

BB is scripted when comes to judgement, reviews, and eliminations and Salman is just doing his JOB in his own way... IF BB wants someone to highlight it will and if not it wont e.g. sayantani's elimination... so chill out my friends...

Aseem Trivedi is very good, polite, humble person and i see salman was just reminding him of his own principles for which Aseem was chosen to be part of BB... Coming to Sapna, please watch all episodes and her behaviour, u will come to know..