Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its Creative team aka Bigg Boss wants him to do this. LMFBOO They are just getting restless and hyper because of a decrease in fights hence, TRP. It was just a frustration. Maybe they are missing the likes of Dolly and Sky. 
Dialogues and parts of the show can be scripted. Someone's attitude, ego or arrogance can't be scripted. Someone's body language and their the way they speak, again not scripted. And this isn't first time we are watching Sallu miyaan. This guy is the "Sardar" of bullies with dominating nature who doesn't care about anyone's POV. For him, it's all about I, me and myself and everyone else can go "tel lene"

He is an aggressive spoilt brat, to put it in the mildest form.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHILL MAAR YAAR...

SALMAN tho pehle se his BAD BOY of Bollywood hai isliye tho usse itna crazze dete hai aur BB mein laya hai for the 3rd tym.. PPL LOVE TO HATE SALMAN...

All i am saying is that rather commenting more about salman, we should see whether these constestants are really that innocent...
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ezaan

CHILL MAAR YAAR...

SALMAN tho pehle se his BAD BOY of Bollywood hai isliye tho usse itna crazze dete hai aur BB mein laya hai for the 3rd tym.. PPL LOVE TO HATE SALMAN...

All i am saying is that rather commenting more about salman, we should see whether these constestants are really that innocent...

Why? Salman is being paid to host the show. So he will be criticized by the viewers to their heart's content as well. He ain't getting any special privileges. Sorry. 
I shall and will comment on Salman, he is part of the show. And he is at his worst behavior, so I am always ready with rotten eggs and tomatoes for such people.

And I do not want to "chill maar" do you mind 😆😆
bhinder.thind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

This guy is the "Sardar" of bullies with dominating nature who doesn't care about anyone's POV. 

Yeah may also be "muezzin", "Pandit" or the "father" of bullies. LMFBOO 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Dialogues and parts of the show can be scripted. Someone's attitude, ego or arrogance can't be scripted. Someone's body language and their the way they speak, again not scripted. And this isn't first time we are watching Sallu miyaan. This guy is the "Sardar" of bullies with dominating nature who doesn't care about anyone's POV. For him, it's all about I, me and myself and everyone else can go "tel lene"

He is an aggressive spoilt brat, to put it in the mildest form.

Totally agree..👍🏼
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All i can say is that i respect your opinions and i agree to disagree that salman behaved rudely for no reason.. I have been watching BB for long time now and i can bet you that if the host is weak like Sanjay Dutt is last season people like SKY will dominate and continue to behave hypocrites...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
BIg Boss is a house of bullies and they have the biggest bully to bully them.

I donno, whether salman should or should not interfere , i liked he took the matter up with sidhhu, ( now I am beginning to think, was the phone call for real?). But I thought he was totally unjustified against aseem. Simply coz he spoke in support of sapna.
I mean What the fish!!! Now a person cannot have a opinion different than gang. And Aseem  did exactly the reason he was famous, he did not participate what everyone was saying, but rather put forward his own point of view, that too in a very mild and nice manner.

Salman's alterncation with sapna, won't go there, both of them are equally wrong. Sapna who lost cool and who  interfered in between saying not every one is here for money, which was uncalled for and Bhai ki bhaigiri which also was uncalled for.

But pulling aseem down seemed very stupid. What did salman want aseem to say to karishma when she said friends with benefits? he expressed his displeasure calmly. 

and then salman ends it all with a joke as if the whole thing was a joke. Who does he think he is fooling?
bhinder.thind thumbnail
He is an actor and has to behave, give expressions according to script. I mean He can't sit on his ass and act smiling while delivering an angry statement.  Expressions originate by content. I am not saving his bundh here. You can kick him as hard as you can maybe with steel jutti, I won't even give my middle finger.