*DIL KA RISHTA* ’SK’ Part 31 Pg 75

Paru6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey frnds,

I'm starting my first story. Hope u guys like it.

The main characters of the story are Sujal & Kashish.

<I><SPAN></SPAN>

<B><I><SPAN><FONT size=7></SPAN>

<I><SPAN><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#00ff00 size=7>DIL KA RISHTA</SPAN>

<B><I><SPAN><FONT size=7>PART 1 </SPAN><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P>

<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">A bright Sunday morning. A ray of light was coming through the pink coloured curtains to a room. We see the room is a mess. There are broken flower vases, books & papers are scattered all over the room. In the middle of the room, there is bed in which a girl was sleeping. Her eyes were swollen and had dark circles. It was clear from her eyes that she slept after crying a lot. Her face was white with no emotions in them and was also having a disturbed sleep. <O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">The big hand on the clock struck 12 & the short hand on 9. With a frown in her face, she angrily hit the snooze button of the alarm clock when it struck at 9 and went back to sleep. After half an hour her cell started vibrating on the tunes of a song from fanaa. She ignorned it first. But it wouldn't stop. Again angrily she shut it off. But half an hour later she was again disturbed from a large noise from her bedroom door. She lazily woke up from the bed all ready to kill the person who disturbed her from sleep. But surprisingly she was met with a face which showed much more anger than her and strated about the reason for the anger. But before she could think, she was met with a harsh voice of the girl standing in front of her.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B><SPAN><SPAN> </SPAN>Girl2: kya di? </SPAN><?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><ST1:STATE><ST1:PLACE><B><SPAN>Maine</SPAN></ST1:PLACE></ST1:STATE><B><SPAN> apse kaha tha ki dus baje hame nikalna hai. Aur app hai ki abhi abhi utha hai need se. ab dekho na hum already bohut late hai app ki wajah se. patah nahi ab hum niklanege yahan se.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Saying this she entered the room with full anger. But her anger Face suddenly changed into sadness when she saw the situation of the room.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Girl2: kya <I>KASHISH di? App phir se shuru ho gaye? Kitni baar hum appko samajane ki koshish ki sab kuch bhool jao par aap humari baat kabhi nahi manti. Aakhir kab tak chalega yeh sab?<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">K: <I>KRIPA tum achi tarah se janti ho ki jo huwa woh main kab nahi bhool sakti. Wo yaadein meri zindigi ke hissa ban chuke hai. usee mein kabhi nahi mita sakthi<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">She said this with teary eyes as she remembered those memories.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr: (trying to stop the tears coming out of her eyes) acha acha teek hai. agar hum isse bare mein baat karenge to aur bhi late ho jayege. Aap jakar tayyar hojaye. Tabtak mein yahan clean karthi ho.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ka: ok.( saying this she went to her closet, took out some clothes and went to the bathroom.)<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kripa started cleaning the room. Suddenly her cell started ringing.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr: hello<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">On the other hand: kripa kaha ho tum log. Humein bahut deir ho rahe hai. NISHA yahan pe bohut shor macha rahi hai. Aur kashish kahan hai.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr: janti huGAURI di.kashish di abhi abhi uthi hai.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">An: wo deir kyu kiya. Usse pata tha na hume subhe nikalna hai.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr :kya karu di phir se wahi baat lekar poori raat ro rahi thi.aur is kamre ka ek haalbanke rakha hai. U don't worry we will be there very soon ok . bye<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">GA: ok bye. Jaldi ana.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ok I'm ready. hearing the sound, kripa turned around to see a beautifully looking kashish. She is wearing a pink sleeveless churidar with a silk embroidery. Her hair is open. She has a dark brown mascara in her eyes and light pink lipgloss. She was looking like an angel.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ka: kaise lag rahi ho mein<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr: looking beautiful as usual. Par ek kami hai?<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ka: kya?<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Kr: ek smile ki<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Hearing this kashish laughed.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B><SPAN>Kr: Ab chale. </SPAN><B><SPAN lang=FR-CA>Warnagauri di nahi chodege.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Ka: haan chalo.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><FONT face="Times New Roman">Both girls left the house in hurry after locking the house.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><O:P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></O:P>
<P><B><FONT face="Times New Roman">Here it ends the first part of my story.<O:P></O:P>
<P><B><FONT face="Times New Roman">Even though I'm not good as most of u ppl hope u guys like it.<O:P></O:P>
<P><B><FONT face="Times New Roman">Plz do comment. <O:P></O:P>
<P><B><FONT face="Times New Roman">Parvathi.<O:P></O:P>
<P><B><SPAN><O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><B><SPAN><SPAN></SPAN><O:P></O:P></SPAN>
<P><SPAN><SPAN>Here is the character sketch. </SPAN><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

Intro 1

Intro 2

Edited by Paru_M - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fakhra thumbnail
its really nice......continue soon..... 👏
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tooooo Goood Parvati 👏 Continuee Soon..!!!
golu_1677 thumbnail
pavittra nice part pls continue and next part sujal should be their too.
Paru6 thumbnail

thnx everyone 4 liking the story 😊 .
will cont on friday😊

keep reading😊

Edited by parvathicanada - 17 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
parvathi dear your new story is just tooo goodd......i liked it very much...... 👏
please continue soon i'll be waiting........ 😃
Paru6 thumbnail

thnx surya 4 the comment😊

Introduction

Kashish sinha: (26 yrs old) Done her MBA from USA. Working for Mittal industries for 2 yrs. Her father left her mother for another womanwhen she was young so she hates him. She lost her mother when she was12 yrs old. After that incident she lost faith in relationships & love and vowes that she will never fall for a man. She was brought by her uncle and aunt. She loves them and her sister a lot.

Kripa garewal: (23yrs old) kashish's best friend.finished her studies. Started working as kashish's assisstant. She is a very fun, loving, outgoing and short tempered person. She considers kashish as her own sister and very close to her

Guari Sinha-Mittal: (27 yrs old) she is kashish's cousin sister.she is a doctor(surgeon) and is married to Pratham Mittal. She has a 4 yr old daughter Nisha. She is very close to both kripa and kashish. She is a very cairng and loving wife. And always complains that pratham and kashish are the ones who spoils nisha.

I'll introduce other characters as the story progresses.
once again thnx 4 reading 😊
parvathi 😊

will post the next part tonight😊

aanita12 thumbnail
Hey!

It's really interesting. Pls..... continue soon 👏
Paru6 thumbnail

thnx jyothi & aanita 4 ur comments
Here is the next part
                DIL KA RISHTA              
                      PART 2

We see a big house with a beautiful garden filled with different types of roses, lilies, tulips etc. A black Accent passes through a blue colored gate whish says Mittal house and stops at the porch. Kashish and kripa gets out of the car and moves towards the door and pressses the door bell. Hearing the door bell, a small girl from inside the house ran towards the door to get it first ignoring her mothers voice to slow down as she may get herself hurt.

Gauri (Ga): (shouting) Nisha kitni baar tumse kaha hai ki iss tarah nahi bathe. Kahi girkar chot lagi to tumhare papa mujhe nahi chodege.
Nisha (Ni): wo kashish Maasi aayi hai
Ga: lekin who yehi toh aarahi hain na. toohir daud kyou rahi hai?
Ni: (shouts) kashish Maasi. (she ran and hugged kashish)
Kashish: (smiling) nisha
Ni: main apse baat nahi karooge. Aap itni deir se kyun aaye.
Ka: who mein utne mein deir huye. Sorry won't do it again.
She says this with a puppy face.
Ni: teek hai agali bar mat karma ok.
Ka: okay madam.
Ga: agar tum dono ki baat khatam hogayi to hum chale.
Ka: didi ( goes and hugs her)
Ga: tumse mai kal he kaha tha na ki hume subh jaldi jana hai shaadi ki shoping ke liye. Pata hai charu kitni baar phone kar chuke hai. Aur ab kripa kahan hai.
Ni: kya mama . jab dekho aap sabko daanti rehti ho?
Ga: kabhi koi meri baat nahi sunthi. Isliye to daati hoon
Kr: aap daanti ho issliye to hum nahi sunthe.
Saying this both kashish, kripa & nisha laughs.
Ga: ab tum log mere mazak utna band karo.
Ka: didi sorry for being late. (saying this she gets sad all of a sudden and looks down)
Ga: (seeing her sisters upset face) its okay chale. Ab hame charu ko bhi pick karma hai. Main apni purse lekar aati ho.
She picks up her purse and all four of them leave to pick charu.
Actually its charu's wedding 1 wk later. So every body is going for shoping.
They go to charu' s house, picks her up and goes to the shoppig mall.
Charu is actually a close friend of them & also works at mittal industries.

So guys here ends the second part.
Tell me if u like it not. 😊
parvathi 😊
aanita12 thumbnail
Hey!

I think i m the 1st 1 to read ur part. Anyways keep it n pls... continue soon. 👍🏼