Rajpreet Deal of Love ff- May 31

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i know im updating my ff's fast enough now days. But i didnt want to keep this idea in my head any longer. So im doing the first part.

Ryan Ahluwalia was with his manager outside Rajbeer Singh's cabin.
Ryan- god patta nahi Rajbeer ne mujhe aaj yaha kyun bolaya hai. I mean meine usse pehle hi keh diya tha ke mein usse apni company bich nahi sakta. Aur aaj kaal toh mujhe Preeto ke liye ek amir ladka dhoond na hai take uski shaadi ho jae mein saare business handle karon aur US shift hogaon. 

Manager- sir ek amir ladka kyun 

Ryan- kyunki usski maa Neelam Ahluwalia ki pehli shaadi se hai Preeto ka janam. Agar uski shaadi ek middle class ladke se hue toh fir saari property uski aur uske patti ki hogi lekin agar amir admi se hogi toh usse property ki zarorat hi nahi hogi. Yeh neelam bhi nah maarte maarte yeh will baana ke gae. 

Manager- o

A worker at Rajbeer's company- sir ap ko indar bolaya hai. 
Ryan- thik hai
Ryan and his manager went to Rajbeer's office. They was Rajbeer busy typing up something. Rajbeer- please seat.
Ryan and his manager sat down. Ryan- Mr. Singh apne mujhe yaha kyun bolaya hai. 
Rajbeer opened his drawer and threw a blank check. Rajbeer- mujhe apki company kharid ni hai at any cost. Apni rakam lekhiye. 
Ryan- lekin company kyun kharid ni hai. 
Rajbeer- kyunki jitni company matlab utna kam competition aur location bhi accha hai apki company ka. 
Ryan- im sorry yeh nahi ho sakta. 
Ryan and his manager got up and left. Manager- sir i think Preeto ke liye ladka milgaya hai. 
Ryan- kun
Manager- yeh hi Rajbeer Singh
Ryan- what 
Manager- weyse dekha jae toh yeh bhaut amir hai aur apko bhaut peyse bhi mil sakte hai. 
Ryan- ur right yaha raho. 
Ryan went back into Rajbeer's office. Ryan- Mr. Singh
Rajbeer looked at him- yes
Ryan- thik hai mein company apko donga lekin meri doh conditions hai. 
Rajbeer- kya
Ryan- pehla mujhe 4 carod chahiye aur doosra-
Rajbeer- thats it
Ryan- ya aur doosra meri ek betti hai suteli betti hai usse shaadi karni padegi tumhe
Rajbeer- WHAT
Ryan took out his phone and showed him a picture of Preeto. Ryan- acchi padhae bhi kari hai cardiologist hai.
Rajbeer was a little distracted by Preeto's picture. Her brown eyes, her milky skin, her silky black hair. Then he thought- Rajbeer its business
He looked up at Ryan- toh kya karti hai yeh
Ryan smiled- she's a cardiologist
Rajbeer- cardiologist, heart doctor. Impressive. 
Ryan- han so is the deal on
Rajbeer- yes its a deal

Ahluwalia mansion...
Ryan opened the door. Ryan- Preeto
Preeto came down wearing knee long shorts and a pink tanktop. Preeto- ji pappa
Ryan- betta ap yaha ao. 
Preeto and Ryan sat down on the sofa. Ryan- Meeta aur Ishmeet kaha hai. 
Preeto- shopping
Ryan- o toh betta aaj mein tumhe jo baataonga woh mere liye nahi hai tumhari maa ki wish hai.
Preeto- mom ki wish kya hai
Ryan- betta tumne Singh Construction ke baare mein toh suna hi hai actually waha ka ek owner hai Rajbeer Singh. 
Preeto- toh
Ryan- actually uski maa aur tumhari maa best friends the aur woh chahate the ke woh relatives baan jae. Ishmeet aur Meeta toh tumhare cousins hai lekin woh chahati thi ke tumhari aur Rajbeer ki shaadi hojae.
Preeto- SHAADI
Ryan- han betta meri ab umar hoti ja rahi hai aur mein chahata hon ke ek baar tumhari shaadi hojae mein US settle hojaonga. Business mein Rajbeer ko dey donga. 
Preeto- thik hai lekin mein usse milna chahati hon. 
Ryan- fine
Preeto- thik hai
Ryan- mein usse baat karta hon. 
Preeto- thik hai pappa i trust you. 
Preeto went to her room. Ryan called Rajbeer- hello
Rajbeer was driving home- han Mr. Ahluwalia. 
Ryan- Rajbeer Preeto tumse milna chahati hai. 
Rajbeer- fine kaha
Ryan- actually woh call Heart centre ja rahi hai tum usse waha ke canteen mein hi milna.
Rajbeer- time
Ryan- evening at five
Rajbeer- okay
Ryan- bye
Rajbeer- bye

Singh Mansion...
Rajbeer went to his room. Rajbeer- guys tum donu yaha Pankaj tera restaurant kun dekh raha hai aur Dhruv are you kidding me. 
Dhruv- kya yaar company mein manager hai na samhal ne ke liye
Pankaj- ek minute toh itna khush kyun lag raha hai. 
Rajbeer- woh Ahluwalia company hai na woh aaj meine kharidli hai. 
Dhruv- no shit yaar kitne mein
Rajbeer- only four carods.
Pankaj- thats it. 
Rajbeer- and i have to marry
Dhruv and Pankaj- WHAT
Rajbeer- owner ki betti se mujhe shaadi karni hogi. Dont worry she's a cardiologist aur dekh ne mein bhi acchi hai and im meeting her tomorrow. 
Dhruv- lekin agar shaadi nahi chali toh
Rajbeer- thats simple divorce
Pankaj- oye acchi tarah se taeyaar hoke jaana agar shaadi chalti hai toh chalana. 
Rajbeer- fine
Pankaj- toh kya peheneja. 
Rajbeer- i dont a business casual
Dhruv- no ways toh jeans and shirt pehenega
Rajbeer- shut up man mein ladki se milne ja raha hon college nahi. 
Dhruv- shut up agar business casual pehene ga na toh ladki soche gi ke uske baap ne keyse admi choose kiya hai uske liye. 

Edited by LoveSana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSana thumbnail
Guys is this ff bad because i liked it. Why didnt anyone hit like or comment other than Saina. Ur upsetting choti hitler plz plz plz do something. At least hit like im sad because of u guys. Baby family se rot gaya hai.
JessLucus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like it good u have neelam as preetos dead mom. But rayan actually sold her to rajbeer for money. Well it was good rajbeer was like totally falling for her but no its only business rajbeer. Want to know what happens next.
LoveSana thumbnail
It was 5 pm..
Rajbeer was waiting for Preeto in the cafeteria of the Heart Center. Finally a Preeto came. She had totally forgotton about Rajbeer. She was wearing a blue knee length dress under her lab coat. She went to the front desk and ordered a coffee. She then turned and saw Rajbeer busy texting on his phone. She remembered that she was suppose to meet Rajbeer today. She cancelled her coffee and went to her cabin. She went in the washroom and checked her face. She got her purse and applied a dark brown eye liner on the eye lids and a light pink lip gloss on her lips. She left her lab coat in her cabin. Then she went to meet Rajbeer. Preeto- Rajbeer right
Preeto now saw him in person. Rajbeer lifted his eyes off his phone and looked at her. She was even more beautiful than in the picture. Rajbeer- han tum Preeto right
Preeto nodded and smiled. She sat down and thought- god i hope ke mein acchi dekh rahi hon he is so handsome
Rajbeer thought- she the most beautiful deal i've ever made
Preeto- Rajbeer kya hum kahi aur ja sakte hai
Rajbeer- sure kaha
Preeto- beach
Rajbeer- beach sure

Rajbeer drove to the beach. They were talking as if they were long lost lovers. Preeto removed her flats and walked through the sand. Preeto- toh tumhari favorite place kunsi hai
Rajbeer- patta nahi khabhi extra free time hi nahi mila
Preeto stopped- kya tum akhari baar vacation pe kab gae the
Rajbeer- i think mein dus saal ka tha
Preeto- listen agar yeh shaadi hogi na toh tumhe mere saath haar saal vacation pe ana padega mein poora saal ghar mein nahi bet sakti. 
Rajbeer- o really fir toh mazza aega. Woh kya hai na mere parents nahi hai na akele jaane mein mazza nahi atta
Preeto- friends ke saath nahi jaate
Rajbeer- friends ke saath done ek number ke flirts hai ladki dekhi nahi aur uske piche nahi padeh. 
Preeto laughed. Rajbeer- weyse tumhari favorite place kaha hai.
Preeto though for a while and said- han mujhe nahi Shimla, Manali issi jagaeh bhaut pasand hai. Ek toh kuch bolne se pehle soch na nahi padega ke yeh kya bolna thik hoga ya nahi. Weyse pehle jab mein eight years ki thi na tab meri mom mujhe abroad ley jaati thi aur mere pappa mujhe hiking karne ley jaate the
Rajbeer- tumhe hiking pasand hoga na
Preeto- bilkul nahi ek baar mein trail se gir gae thi. Aur Rayan pappa mujhe jaggah ley jaate hai lekin mainly business hota hai. Mein usually apne cousins Ishmeet aur Meeta ke saath roam karti hon
Rajbeer- really, i think meri favorite place abroad mein London hogi. I've had really successful deals there. 
Preeto- god deals deals deals. Tumhari life mein deals ke elawah kuch aur hai ya nahi. Agar hum abroad ki baat kare toh mujhe Paris bhaut pasand hai. You know city of romance, i always wished ke mein waha apne pyaar ke saath jaongi... Kya mein tumse kuch pochon
Rajbeer- kya
Preeto- tum yeh business bhaut seriously leyte ho na
Rajbeer- han, meri mom ko blood cancer tha mere pappa ke paas unki treatment ke liye peyse nahi the. Pehle mom chali gae uske baad pappa ko depression hue aur woh bhi chale gae. Peyse ne mere parents ki jaan li hai aur aaj meine itna peysa kamaya hai ke mere khandan ki agali 10 generations ko peyse ki zarorat nahi hogi. 
Preeto- o, mere pappa ne sucide kiya aur meri mom ne... accident mein woh
Rajbeer- o im sorry, toh baatao apne baare mein
Preeto- okay humari shaadi ke baad mein apna kam nahi choud sakti, mein cook kar sakti hon lekin world ka best khana nahi woh meri cousins ka kam hai kambaqte kuch aur toh karti hai nahi, agar tumhe meri cooking pasand nahi hai toh tum kud cook karna ya hotel se order karna, aur han mujhse better Maggie aur koi baana bhi nahi sakta. 
Rajbeer laughed- Preeto mein kud cook kar sakta hon aur Maggie chahe jo bhi baanae, taste toh same hi hoga. 
Preeto pulled him by the collar- lekin meri maggie better hoti hai. 
Rajbeer- acchi height kam, attitude itna
Preeto got on her toes- ab 
Rajbeer- mein tumse taller hon
Preeto jumped as high as she could-ha
Rajbeer- mein abhi bhi taller hon
Preeto got angry and started to walk away. Rajbeer sighed, he took her arm and turned her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. He looked up at her- happy mujhse taller ho
He started putting her down, she put her hand on his left side of the face and other around his neck. She smiled as she looked down at him and her hair was touching his face. They were so close, Rajbeer didn't want to let go of her and neither did she. Preeto- tum mujhe pasand ho, you tum baade romantic husband baan sakte ho. 
Rajbeer- o really
Preeto nodded-  hmm
Rajbeer now placed her on the sand. She walked deeper into the ocean. She turned around and splashed Rajbeer with water and started laughing like a kid. Preeto- tumhe patta hai husband ka matlab kya hota hai... haas haas ke patti ki band baajana
Rajbeer wanted revenge, and he went in the water and splashed her. They kept on splashing each other and then finally Rajbeer got a hold of her. He slid his arm around her waist and they were real close. Rajbeer- i love you
Preeto looked up- i love you too
They smiled and started leaning towards Rajbeer's back and fell in the water. 

Night...
Rajbeer drove Preeto home. They were both wet, Preeto looked back at Rajbeer. She was about to leave when Rajbeer put his hand on hers. They looked at each other. Preeto- kya
R- ek kiss please
Preeto blushed and left a small kiss on his cheek and ran into the house. 
Meeta and Ishu were waiting for Preeto and both said- Shaadi
P- its on totally

Singh house...
Rajbeer entered his bedroom. Pankaj and Dhruv were seating on his bed. Pankaj- mere samhe wali khidki mein ek chand ka tokda rehta hai
Dhruv- hey sharma na darna maat ajo baajo maat dekh i love you bol dal. 
Rajbeer- wedding is so on. 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will comment after i read..bit busy...will get back from thursday
LoveSana thumbnail
Preeto was so happy about her wedding getting fixed with Rajbeer. She changed into her night clothes. A black mickey mouse shirt and grey shorts and left the window open. She looked around her room and sighed. Everything was white, her favorite color, symbol of perfection. She smiled and turned off half of the lights of the room and went to bed after locking the door. She was still awake trying to fall asleep. Just then she felt someone else in her bed too. She turned to her right and saw Rajbeer. She gasped. Preeto whispered- Rajbeer tum
Rajbeer- hmm
Preeto- please tell me yeh sapna nahi hai
Rajbeer- nahi hai
Preeto- how are you sure
Rajbeer gave her a kiss on the lips. Rajbeer- ab yeh tumhe sapna lagta hai
Preeto nodded. Rajbeer started tickling her and she started laughing. Rajbeer- ab sapna lagta hai
Preeto- Nahi baba please choudo
Rajbeer stopped and smiled. Rajbeer- weyse tumhe white bhaut pasand hai na
She cuddled against him as he sat up- han mera favorite hai
Rajbeer- hmmm kafi cute choice hai tumhari
She smiled. Rajbeer caressed her hair as she fell asleep. When he about leave when her locket got stuck to his shirt button. He carefully took the locket out of his shirt and then opened it to see. There was a picture of Neelam and Preeto's dad. He smiled and he kissed her forehead but went out through the window.
LoveSana thumbnail
Next week..
Preeto was done her shift it was in her cabin. She picked up her phone and texted something.

Rajbeer was in his office. The staff was leaving but he was in his office working on a file. His phone rang. She moved his eyes off the file and on his phone. A smile crept on his face it was a text from Preeto. He put his pen down and picked up the phone and read the text. Preeto texted- busy ho
He texted- nahi baas kaal ka kam kar raha tha
Preeto texted- o toh tum mere saath chaal sakte ho
He texted back- kaha
Preeto texted- god shaadi doh hafto mein hain aur meine koi shopping nahi ki.
Rajbeer smiled then texted back- o toh tumhe meri zarorat shopping ke liye hai
Preeto texted- han
Rajbeer texted- okay fine meet u in twenty minutes aur tum kuch bhol rahi ho
He smiled as he knew that she is going to call in less than a minute. Just then his phone rang. He answered it. Preeto- kya bhol rahi hon
Rajbeer- mera i love u
Preeto blushed- i love u
Rajbeer- okay mujhe twenty minutes doh mein a raha hon
Preeto- thank you
Rajbeer- love u
Preeto- love u too

In twenty minutes Rajbeer was outside her heart centre. And he saw and was mesmerized seeing her in a white knee length summer dress and with a blue jacket on. She opened the door and sat in the front passenger seat beside him. She noticed him looking at him. Preeto- Rajbeer kya dekh rahe ho tum
Rajbeer- tumhe... you look so beautiful.
Preeto kissed his cheek- thank you
He kissed her cheek too- ur welcome
Preeto- chalo
Rajbeer smiled and then started driving again.

Mall...
Preeto bought a strawberry banana smoothie from the cafe. They walked around and then went to a store. They had many stunning lehengas. Preeto went to the trial room and then dressed into a peach lehenga. She put the dupatta on her right shoulder. She wasn't sure if she should buy it or not. She called Rajbeer to come in. Rajbeer knocked on the door and she opened it for him. Preeto- so
Rajbeer- huh
Preeto- keysa hai yeh lehenga
Rajbeer started walking close to her but she backed up. But he still walked towards her. She pointed her finger at his chest. Preeto- Rajbeer nahi
Rajbeer took her hand and turned her around with her back to his chest. Rajbeer put his head in her neck from the back. She closed her eyes and then she started walking away but he held both of her hands single handed in front of her and the other hand slid around her waist tightly like a snake. He started nuzzling her neck. Preeto- Rajbeer choud do na
Just then her phone started ringing. Preeto escaped Rajbeer. Preeto- hello... han Meeta di han mein abhi ghar a hi rahi  hon... han patta hai shopping karte waqt itni der nahi karni thi mujhe im sorry di. … bye
She turned to Rajbeer and he wrapped his arms around her. Rajbeer- jaana padega
Preeto nodded. Rajbeer- thik hai
Preeto- o aur mein yeh buy karon ya nahi
Rajbeer- han light colors tumhari complexion ko compliment karte hain
Preeto blushed and Rajbeer left. Preeto brought the lehengas that she wanted to buy. Rajbeer- ho gaya
Preeto- han … thik  na hua
Cashier- ji 25 thousand
Preeto- okay
Rajbeer- mein pay karta hon
Preeto- Rajbeer lekin yeh lehenge kahi expensive hain
Rajbeer- han toh meine kab kaha ke inki price mein tumse wapas nahi longa
Preeto- thik hai baba tum pay karo
Rajbeer paid the bill.

Car...
Preeto- hmm toh tum yeh 25 hazar keyse logay
Rajbeer- baataon
Preeto nodded
Rajbeer drove to a lonely place and then parkd there. Then Rajbeer leaned to her and then started nuzzling her neck. Preeto- Rajbeer kya kar rahe ho
Rajbeer- apne pachiz hazar wasol raha hon
Preeto gigled and he nuzzled her harder smiling in her neck.
LoveSana thumbnail
Preeto had dinner and then went to her room and got changed in a cute night dress. After locking her door, she turned the light off partially and then pulled the cover over her. Her eyes felt heavy but there was still a smile on her face. Just then she heard the window open. Quickly, she removed the cover and sat on her bed to see Rajbeer coming in from the window again for like the fourth time this week. She sighed and laid back on the bed. Rajbeer slipped under the blanket  with her and Preeto turned around and cuddled against him.  
Preeto- tum aaj raat fir mere saath sohgae?
Rajbeer remembered how her dad had literally sold Preeto and his company, technically her mom's company for only 4 carod. Rajbeer thought- accha hua ke meine tumhari company kharidi Preeto warna woh admi tumhari shaadi kisi aur se kara deyta
He left Preeto calling his name. Rajbeer- han aaj raat mein tumhare saath rahonga
Preeto- good lekin tum isse pipe se kyun atte ho
Rajbeer- kyunki humari shaadi ki tareek doh hafton ke baad ki jo nikali hai
Preeto smiled and then stopped- Aur agar tumhe kisi padosi ne dekh liya hota ya pipe se gir gaeh hote toh Papa kya karte humara rista bhi shayad toud dete
Rajbeer thought again- woh lalchi admi humara rishta kisi bhi kimat par nahi toutne deyga
Preeto- patta nahi kisi ne tumhe yun chooron ki tarah atte hue dekh kar actually ek choor soch lete aur agar police ko bolate toh
Rajbeer smiled  and tightened his grip aroung her. With cute innocent eyes she looked up at him and he replied- toh mein police se yeh kehta ke choor mein nahi  hon choor toh koi aur hai... panch foot saat inch wala, wali... ussne  toh mera dil chen sokun hosh sab kuch choora liya hai baas apna score settle karne jaa raha tha
Preeto looked down and blushed. Rajbeer took her chin with his index finger and said- why are you so beautiful. 
He placed a soft kiss on  her cheek as he said that. Preeto- phone do
Rajbeer reached his phone and gave it to her curiously. Rajbeer- kyun
All he received was silence because Preeto was too busy doing something on his phone. When she was done she put it on her table. Rajbeer- yeh kya tha
Preeto- kaal chey baaje ka alarm
Rajbeer- kyun
Preeto- tum office jaogay aur han aaj tumhari mere saath shaadi se pehle wali akhari raat hai
Rajbeer frowned- kyun
Preeto- shaadi ki saari rasame kaal suro hongi. 
Rajbeer- stupid rituals
Preeto- stupid business man
Rajbeer- hey
Preeto kissed his lips and then hid her herself in his chest to avoid a fight. He smiled and reached out to fully turn off the lights and wrap her with his arms. He soon closed his eyes and started falling asleep. Preeto was fast asleep when she murmured- i love u rajbeer
With closed eyes Rajbeer said- i love u too
They both drifted off to sleep. 
LoveSana thumbnail
Engagement...

Preeto was wearing a white lehenga that had a little bit of brown on the border and golden work. She had brown eyeliner on the waterline and the top. The make up artist took her time and drew the liner a little away from her eyes. To complete her eye makeup the artist added a glittery light bronze eye shadow. Finally she was done her makeup. Hot pink lipstick was applied on her lips. Her cheeks had a tan blush on. Her hair was curled at the ends. She was wearing her dupatta on her right side. With a light necklace with a diamond in the middle and a few silver chudiyan. Long silver diamond earring were mounted on her ears and then Ryan came in. Ryan- chalo betta engagement ka time hogaya.
Preeto- okay pappa
She got up and started walking. Ryan thought finally iss musibaat se picha chote ga. Kaal sangeet aur parso Haldi aur shaadi. Uske baad yeh musibaat Rajbeer ki hai.
Preeto thought meri life ab perfect hogi ek husband jo mujhse bhaut pyaar karta hai pappa jo mujhe apni kud ki betti mante hai.
Ryan gave her his hand and she gave hers to him. They started walking down the stairs.

Rajbeer who was drinking champagne with Dhruv and Pankaj was struck by Preeto's beauty. His eyes examined her from top to bottom and without a second thought he thought that she couldnt get any more beautiful and if she did then he wouldn't know if he could control himself or not.

Ring ceremony...
RajPreet were on the stage and then they started exchanging rings. Rajbeer gently lifted Preeto hand and slid a diamond ring in her finger. Preeto looked up at Rajbeer and everyone clapped. Rajbeer smirked as a small blush appeared on her face. Preeto did the same with Rajbeer.

Sangeet...
Preeto was seating on a bench as Meeta and Ishu were applying mehendi on her hands while the guys were drinking. Dhruv- arrey Rajbeer ka saangeet hai kuch toh karte hai
Rajbeer- ja tu kuch kar meri wali ki toh mehendi ho rahi hai
Dhruv- toh
Pankaj- oye chal Dhruv Preeto ko bhi baad mein bolalengay. Tab tak uski doh hidapah type behen hai unhe dance competition ke liye challenge karte hai
Dhruv- gggood iiddea
Rajbeer- good luck... saalon chal bhi nahi sakte aur unse competit karo gay
Pankaj- chal Dhruv
Pankaj and Dhruv stumbled their way to the stage. Pankaj- ladies and gentlemen
Dhruv- pajis aur parjaeyan
Pankaj- uncles and aunties
Dhruv- maaji dey Ishmeet
Pankaj- babe dey Jasmeet
They both broke into a laugh and Meeta and Ishu got up. The took the mehendi cone they were holding and threw it at the guys faces. Pankaj- oye
Dhruv- weyse sab ko nahi lagta ke ladhe dulhan ka ek couple dance toh baanta hi hai
Everyone cheered. Preeto shook her head in a disagreement and Rajbeer almost choked on his drink. Ishu Meeta forced Preeto to go up and Dhruv Pankaj forced Rajbeer to go up.

Stage...
Preeto showed her mehendi as saying that she cant dance with him right now. Suddenly Meeta pushed Preeto against Rajbeer. No mehendi got on his outfit. He surrounded his arms around her waist and slightly pulled her towards him.

Music started...
Keyse baaten kyun tujhko chahe yaara baata na paon

Preeto looked into his eyes and blushed. They moved from right to left and kept on moving in a circle.

A man goes up to Ryan- Mr. Ahluwalia
Ryan- yes  mr. Singhania
Mr.S- Mr. Ahluwalia bhaut acchi choice hai apki betti ki. Weyse Mr. Rajbeer Singh toh kya koi bhi apki betti se pyaar karta. Congratulations. betti ki shaadi ek baap ka bhaut baada sapna hota
Ryan faked some tears - han Neelam ke jaane ke baad mein hi jaanta hon ke keyse usse baadi ki hai
Mr. S- dont worry u've done a fabulous job. Issi liye toh Rajbeer apki betti se shaadi kar raha hai... i heard ke usse shaadi mein ko interest nahi tha but its a lie. He loves your daughter.
Ryan- han bhaut naso se paala hai meine Preeto ko
Mr. S- weyse mera betta Kunal kaha gaya... oh han woh keh raha tha ke Preeto ke liye ke present lene gaya hai
Ryan laughed- han han apni friend ki shaadi mein aya hai present toh laehga hi na.
They continued laughing and drinking...

Kunal came. By then RajPreet had finished their dance. They were standing by the bar, Rajbeer introduces Preeto to his clients. Just then Kunal comes in front of them. Preeto smiles- Kunal tum
Kunal- han mein... well apne fiance se nahi milaogi
Preeto- o... Rajbeer yeh  Kunal Singhania hai mera dost.
Rajbeer- hi nice to meet u
Kunal- me too. Well shaadi ke baad iss pe thoda ziyada dhiyaan deyna college mein kitne saare boyfriends the
Preeto laughed that off- shut up mera koi boyfriend nahi tha
Kunal- o ya what about me
Rajbeer felt jealous. Preeto- han well isse toh bahut the jo mere friends the aur boys the lekin relation no ways
Kunal- well itne saalon baad no hug
Preeto smiled and hugged him and Rajbeer felt more jealous.

Wedding Night...
RajPreet were happily wedded. Ryan faked a lot of tears and Ishu Meeta cried in happiness. Dhruv Pankaj cried too but when the girls asked them why they said because everyone is crying. And of course the guys were stupid enough to forget about the shoes and Rajbeer had to pay ten thousand to the girls.

Preeto was let in earlier. She looked around the room and was shocked. Before the room was mainly black but now it was white like her own room. Just then Rajbeer entered. Rajbeer smirked seeing her expression. Rajbeer- what apni biwi ke liye mein apna room bhi nahi badal sakta
Preeto blushed and ran into his arms.
Preeto looked up- thank u
Rajbeer looked down and kissed her lips- ur welcome
He didnt stop kissing her and eventually lost control. He moved her hair to her side and ran his hands down her back. For the first time all Preeto responded to him teasing  her was her soft moans. Preeto's shoulders would move as he opened her dori. Finally he undid her dori and by that time she was breathless. His forehead rested on hers. After his  breath returned her once again started kissing her but this time he took her legs and lifted her to his waist. Preeto got the  clue and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms were tightly secured around him to give him more advantage. Rajbeer got to unhook her blouse and took it off. Preeto broke the kiss for a while. Rajbeer smirked and showed her blouse as his victory and chucked it across the room. A small smile reached her face. Rajbeer- ab kya karogi
His eyes reached her bra. And she noticed that. He was busy looking at her milky breasts when he received a  small slap across his face. He instantly knew that it was from the person that was wrapped from him. He smirked again- sorry baby lekin iski saza toh tumhe milegi.

They were making out with Rajbeer's sherwani off and Preeto's top and dupatta was missing with her jewellery. He caressed her hair as he had a passionate kiss with her. Just then his phone rang.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loving Rajpreet romance..ahem ahem😉❤️
and Ryan