Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update feel for them both his words are really beautiful when he speaks to her
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for Arnav's reactions to Khushi's actions...
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See khushi I knew arnv will marry u regardless of ur scars !!
N I knw for sure that arnav wnt let her show him her body till deir married or till she aagrees atleast
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my God! That was fabulous!!! No words to describe how much I loved the update! God, I LOVE this Arnav!!! The moment we were all waiting for. Arnav was actually feeling her pain and we were feeling it right along with them. I knew he wouldn't have any problems with the scars. He's not shallow. I am sure Arnav will want to take all her agony once he sees the scars!
Oh, Smita, you cannot stop here. This one update is not enough for one day. Please update in a couple of hours. How will I manage without the next update?!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully Written,Di :D
Loved all the Updates.

Love the changed Arnav...What Love has done to him is amazing!

Felt,bad what Khushi have gone through,:(!Bt she is so strong and Brave !

I like the way she cant resist him how much ever she trys!So nw she is going to show him her scars.But am sure,Arnav decision wil remain unchanged!He loves her soul<3,which is pure..and Very beautiful.So ths some physical scars are nt going make him think twice.

He isnt going to let go of girl with heart of gold<3 !

Eagerly Waiting for Next Part :D
farha5556 thumbnail
i have tears in my eyes.no words for this beautiful ss.continue soon.arnav being gentleman he will not let kushi do it.continue soon.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really so touching it is a proof of divine love that arnav has towards khushi, what a transformation of arnav who first insisted khushi to be his mistress and fell in love with her head over heels.
nice update loved it.
Maddy1270 thumbnail
beautiful update... heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time... love these sensible convos filled with so much love and yearning... can really understand the depth of arnav's love when he puts things so simply... can also understand khushi selflessness and respect her for it! it must have taken immense courage for her to disrobe before a stranger, and that too a male! but she must have felt that was the only way to make him see sense!
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Part 17 made me cry so bad...was it supposed to...
Khushi's feelings when she urges Arnav to re-think his decision, coz her body is scarred and he might regret marrying her while at the back of her mind she hopes that he would stand by his word, that  he wants to marry her not because of guilt but because he loves her, because for him she is the one...the war between hope and despair...
Damn it, the emotions are so real...
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update...please continue soon 😃