Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Rajev's much talked about US trip
luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love how Rajeev has told sidhu he wants to try and leave the Delnaaz situation and just see what happens. I hope Sidhu understands and leaves it now but I don't think he will leave it as it is, I know people are on his case that he is a flirt and he taunts and blah blah blah, but seriously what has he done try and have fun and at least he says what he thinks rather than play the sneaky game that I believe a lot of the contestants are playing in there. For me he is great entertainment value and the constant negativity of him around the house is a sneaky ploy so he gets voted out and people continue to nominate him. Any hater will think I'm delusional I know but I'll tell you something once the entertaining characters disappear the quiet one's will soon start to play the game and there so called 'friends' will start throwing allegations on each other. What goes around comes around. For now let's watch this space. 
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckym2012

I love how Rajeev has told sidhu he wants to try and leave the Delnaaz situation and just see what happens. I hope Sidhu understands and leaves it now but I don't think he will leave it as it is, I know people are on his case that he is a flirt and he taunts and blah blah blah, but seriously what has he done try and have fun and at least he says what he thinks rather than play the sneaky game that I believe a lot of the contestants are playing in there. For me he is great entertainment value and the constant negativity of him around the house is a sneaky ploy so he gets voted out and people continue to nominate him. Any hater will think I'm delusional I know but I'll tell you something once the entertaining characters disappear the quiet one's will soon start to play the game and there so called 'friends' will start throwing allegations on each other. What goes around comes around. For now let's watch this space. 

i agreed and one thing is irritating me a lot today ..rajeev was talking to siddhu and dilnaz heard something and she was talking to her gang and telling them that rajeev is playing game...??whats that mean ..u ditch him u did not take his name ..he hurts a lot.u said he is not qualified to live in this house yet ,...she is insulting him now he took step to come out from her way now again she starts to play to gain sympathy v...
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

This is Gabbar Singh... Rajev's dog

hey gabbar singh
luckym2012 thumbnail
It's  game of waiting and watching now, i think Rajeev still has battles to come his way it's how he deals with them is the issue if like today he manages to keep calm it will be good for him. I wont dwell on the Delnaaz issues because she's hurt and i'm sure every ex has some kind of resentmet towards their ex, on her part her maturity will be seen on how much of the spreading negative words regarding Rajeev she could do. I like both Delnaaz and Rajeev so I hope they get a long. 
fkbutt thumbnail
finger crossed..actually i dont want to see in a bad light 
fkbutt thumbnail

It's  game of waiting and watching now, i think Rajeev still has battles to come his way it's how he deals with them is the issue if like today he manages to keep calm it will be good for him. I wont dwell on the Delnaaz issues because she's hurt and i'm sure every ex has some kind of resentmet towards their ex, on her part her maturity will be seen on how much of the spreading negative words regarding Rajeev she could do. I like both Delnaaz and Rajeev so I hope they get a long. 

plz vote for rajveev and i hope he will be saved ...
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Rajev's much talked about US trip

nice pic
luckym2012 thumbnail
Good Going Guys!!!! :D I wish I could vote but yay he's survived 2 let's hope he's (even though it's no surprise if he is) not nominated next week!!:D:D *Throws balloons everywhere* Great Eid prezzie ;) Nice one! :D
fkbutt thumbnail

Good Going Guys!!!! :D I wish I could vote but yay he's survived 2 let's hope he's (even though it's no surprise if he is) not nominated next week!!:D:D *Throws balloons everywhere* Great Eid prezzie ;) Nice one! :D

eid mubarik to everyone