Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akash08

Can you please show your arrogance outside this thread? This is AT and you are not supposed to write such things.. Duly reported..

thanku akash for  noticing thisπŸ˜›
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

Add my name in.. Watching BB from season 1 and never felt the need to join an AT or fan group. I am not exactly his fan either but I am strongly against the negativity and hatred of people against him and I have found nothing in him that he can be disliked so much. So, as an way to make my feeling known I would like to join this.

thanku once again akash for ur honest opinion.and we r hoping that we have choose good one...
Edited by fkbutts - 11 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku guys... I shall be posting more of his pictures tomorrow... My fb is acting up at the moment... :)
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Thanku guys... I shall be posting more of his pictures tomorrow... My fb is acting up at the moment... :)

WELCOME MAYANDRAH  AND ON PAGE ONE THERE R NO FANS NAME SO THAT COULD BE DONE SOON...  
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkbutts

WELCOME MAYANDRAH  AND ON PAGE ONE THERE R NO FANS NAME SO THAT COULD BE DONE SOON...  

WOW THAT IS ALSO DONE ..SORRY I DID NOT CHECK IT BEFORE...THANKU GUYS πŸ˜›
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali1790

I found some cute pics of rajeev and delnazπŸ˜›

BEAUTIFUL PICS BOTH LOKING DAMN GOOD
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Mayandrah the pictures you posted are great. Thanks a lot for posting them here.πŸ‘ Akash welcome to the AT and yes I too hope we would be able to appreciate Rajev till the end of the show.😊

I am really confused why does people dislike him? For being emotional, sensitive? But is it really bad to be emotional and sensitive? Why is it ok if a girl is emotional and sensitive but when a boy is like that people term it as creepy. On one side we are for equality and on the other side they have so rigid gender stereotypes.πŸ˜•

That done, I wanted to ask you all who do you want to be nominated this week from the bigg boss house. I think Urvashi and Aashka should be nominated. I think the show will be more calmer.
Edited by Shoma_ - 11 years ago
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckym2012

The opening post really is fantastic :) Hopefully the bashing stops once the posters find someone new to hate or surprisingly actually find someone to like :O I don't like negative energy, I believe hating is a waste of time. I don't intend to offend with my post I'm not clear with the rules but before you tell me to I will go and have a look, will say it again love the opening post. Well done.

Thanks luckym2012. I really am glad that you liked the opening post.😊 I totally agree with you about the bashing thing. I too hope that people will stop it.
fkbutt thumbnail
plz guys for our rajeev and save him 
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I tried posting an image twice... but it didnt work... sorryEdited by mayandrah - 11 years ago