Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
watching lf, vishal has a good impression of Rajeev that's good ..
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey friends I am back. I missed the show for sometime as I was out on vacation. Did I miss much? Someone please briefly update me.
Shahzur4cruiser welcome. Keep the thread active. πŸ˜Š

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shoma_

Hey friends I am back. I missed the show for sometime as I was out on vacation. Did I miss much? Someone please briefly update me.

Shahzur4cruiser welcome. Keep the thread active. πŸ˜Š

I am I not there on his fan list?πŸ˜•
Shoma_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

I am I not there on his fan list?πŸ˜•

I thought you were joking when you said that you wanted to be in the AT. Sorry. I am adding you.😊
Shoma_ thumbnail
The open nominations this time was great. It was great of Rajev the way he openly vented his anger on Sapna. Sapna is a completely eccentric lady who needs psychiatric counselling. The way Sapna was shouting with ecstacy when Rajev lost his captaincy , I felt that Rajev really didnt like that. The fact that Rajev handled his anger so maturedly is really commendable. He did not shout at Sapna then uselessly but gave it back to her in a much more acceptable way. I too would like Sapna to leave but I think mink will go.

What do you guys think?

And another thing. I think this AT is not much active. Maybe that's because we members don't know much about each other. It would be a good idea if we introduce ourselves to each other here a little bit. Name, age and location maybe. If we can be more friendly and united I think the the AT would be a more popular and active thread.

Feel free to pm me if you have any suggestions for improving the AT. Maybe we can have some contests and games. Let me know what you guys think.
COUNT ME IN PLZ 

rajeeev for the win πŸ₯³
SpringPrincess thumbnail
i felt so bad when rajiv cried yesterday😭...it was so genuine...πŸ˜” y r these people supporting only one side of the storyπŸ˜•...bb should bring in rajiv's relatives in the next few weeks...and show us the other side of the story too...he badly needs support πŸ€”
SpringPrincess thumbnail

SpringPrincess thumbnail

joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for opening this thread.πŸ‘

Rajev is such a nice and sweet person. Only 1 suggestion that after tolerating so much insult from Delnaaz and her ediot Bakkhi brother he shd stop going after her and Start his life fresh once again.😊