Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sory 4 late reply indu.was busy in xams preparations.
awesum o.s dear.just lovd it.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandy1024

An OS is the best gift any writer can give to us PKYEKians on this special day πŸ˜ƒ n a BIG thank you for that πŸ€— u'r most welcome...πŸ€— Just one question? Do u like romantic stories that take place against the backdrop of a cruise? πŸ˜‰ no there's nothing like that! i like every story which is intense n meaningful...😊  U must be a huge TITANIC fan then πŸ˜‰  ya  i love the movie😳 but no nothing that sort of...! πŸ˜†Anyways the OS was written well considering the time constraints n all 😊 Thank u for that dear πŸ€— So here we have a simple orphan girl who was treated with love n respect while her parents were alive n she never gave up loving life n being optimistic though destiny rendered her an orphan  She still had her best friends Vineet n Shruti with her but then that same best friend did not stand by her when his own mother insulted her for no fault of hers. Then comes in our savior πŸ˜ƒ Who not only saved her honor n pride but also lost his heart to her 😳 In the beginning he was shown to be a rude arrogant businessman who cared for nothing n nobody but love did change him for good 😳 Aww so sweet 😳 Their last moment was magical   i wanted the moment to be special,glad you liked it..😊Waves crashing over them n sparkles lighting the night sky while two lovers united was so magical 😳 Yes this is not the end but the beginning of a memorable love story πŸ‘ thank you dear..i tried my best,but time was short so was skeptical about how it would turn up! but am happy that you liked it..😊

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Indu u have left me speechless now, I don't have words to describe how much I loved it. Just beautiful OS dear!!! aww...thank you romi...πŸ€—
I am in love with ur concept and a big thank u for fulfilling my dream. An abhiya OS on cruise wow I wanted something like this badly since ages but no one wrote anything like that, but today u fulfilled my dream!!! you are  always welcome dear.😊 glad that i could fulfill ur dream. 😊So here piya is an orphan who grew among her loved ones I.e dobriyals who treated her like their own daughter and abhay a rich, arrogant businessman who don't believe in love wow . I loved the way u described each character, each emotion everything thing, nature's beauty everything was just dreamy.thank u. 😳 I loved at last how abhay saved piya's pride and became her saviour and yes it's not the end it's the beggining of their love. 
I would love to read this OS again and again and it's the best gift a outstanding writer like u could have given. I loved this OS and this writer writing skills. Just brillant. Gr8 job!!! aww...thank u so much for the appreciation dear,it means a lot to me...😳
If u get any other idea na on cruise like this it's a request plz write it down I would love to read it, I am a big fan of romantic stories on cruise!!! hmm..okey dear, if you love romantic stories on cruise so much then i will definitely try to write one if i get any better idea in the future! πŸ˜‰
once again mindblowing job!!!!!!

πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

hey indu its nice story... i apperitiate ur effort dat to so quick... sorry if i hurt but i feel uneasy with climax... whole story is fantastic but at climax hw feeling arose so fast they hardly knw each other... hope u understand... sorry dont mind i admire all ur ff but with dis i have ques... plz dont mind and dont take it otherwise... plz plz...

thanks dear. no dear i didnot mind at all...the thing you mentioned even i myself felt it while writing the update plus i wrote it in hurry so maybe that's y...but the thing is...actually this is an os na? so there's not much space in an OS to develop feelings slowly  n form the story, as it ends in just one single update unlike an FF or SS..so i had to do it like that because i wanted all the readers to be happy n so thought of giving it a happy ending or else i would have to give it a sad ending or leave for readers to imagine that...! πŸ˜• so sorry if i disapointed you..

Originally posted by: koli97

wahooo lovely😊...miss Abhiya sooo much😭

thanks dear..😊aww..sorry for making you sad...plzz dont cry dear...😊

Originally posted by: shria

this os was simply superb πŸ˜³ just loved itπŸ˜›

thank you shria...😊

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great os plz update soon
thanks for the pm

welcome. n  thank you alicia. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: --peehu--

amazing indu...it was just beautiful...

thanks a lot peehu. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Omg What a BEAUTIFUL os:-D:-D:-) Its Awesome:-):-) loved it:-):-):-)

thanks a ton rashi.. glad to know you liked it so much! πŸ˜³
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeeest os indu!!πŸ‘wow loved it!⭐️!and the setting was sooo different...a cruise,amidst and abhay and piya...finding each other and love amidst the ocean waves and uniting underneath the fireworks.😳...the start of a new year and the start of two new lives as one!!love the way u wrote everything..it was so magical and beautiful!!!!!
HAPPY 2nd PKYEK ANNIVERSARY TO U TOO!!! πŸ€—
And sorry for the late reply