ADDICTED TO LOVE! SEASON 2

NehuFFpmz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                   ADDICTED TO LOVE! (SEASON 2)

Yes you saw it right on many people's continuous demands to re start addicted to love!

Here i present you the whole new season of ADDICTED TO LOVE!

WAHI JODI NAYI STORY!

Special mention to Deepika, Nisha , HIMANI, PRATIK, SUKU who all wanted to me to start this again! And all my If friends tanuka , satnam , jum every one!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And My kiddo (ANANYA) without her my every work is incomplete!

I hope you will shower your love for this season as you did for the previous one!

I will try my level best to make this a better piece of work, this will continue the same style of writing as it was in the first season... with both Past and the present moments!

Okay now..bahut bol liya ...here presenting the intro..

Edited by NehuFFpmz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NehuFFpmz thumbnail

PROLOGUE

LOVE ... a feeling, a emotion which is understood by heart!

You heart makes you feel special in her presence... Being with her was the only thing your heart craved for!

You loved her madly...But you only ditched her... Broke her heart... Left her!

She left her whole world just to build a whole new world with you!

You took all the reasons from her to live...but you only gave her one reason to live!

But this was not the end...they meet again after 3 long years ... but now she does not belong to you...really is that so or there is still some reasons that connect her to you...!

What will you do when your heart keeps on chanting that it belongs to her...only her... but there is no way which can get her back to you!

NehuFFpmz thumbnail

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 : Page 5
CHAPTER 2 : Page 11
CHAPTER 3 : Page 19
CHAPTER 4 : Page 24
CHAPTER 5 : Page 30
CHAPTER 6 : Page 34
CHAPTER 7: Page 39
CHAPTER 8: Page 45
CHAPTER 9: Page 50
CHAPTER 10 : Page 54
CHAPTER 11 : Page 57
CHAPTER 12 : Page 62
CHAPTER 13 : Page 66
CHAPTER 14 : Page 70
CHAPTER 15 : Page 73
CHAPTER 16: Page 123

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey NehalπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Thanx  swthrt for starting 2nd season for ATL...u kept ur promise 😊...just loved the Intro...the way you have given the plot... i  L-O-V-E  ur style of writing...u convey thousands of emotions with single sentence ...for example...

You heart makes you feel special in her presence... Being with her was the only thing your heart craved for!

You loved her madly...But you only ditched her... Broke her heart... Left her!

The way u convey emotions ..its awesome...so different...he loves her ..but ditched her...he took away all reason to live from her but gave one reason to live ...Wooo...fabulous choice of words...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You took all the reasons from her to live...but you only gave her one reason to live!

But this was not the end...they meet again after 3 long years ... but now she does not belong to you...really is that so or there is still some reasons that connect her to you...!

Love...separation...meeting after 3 years ...still something connects them...WOW...i am sure this FF is going to be full of love,suspense,drama and romance in ur unique style...i can sense the story ...i won't spill the secret out here & spoil the funπŸ˜‰...m dieing to read ATL again in a new avatar ...i know its going to be a  fantastic journey again ...i just can't wait for the 1st chapter ...plz plz update soon...😊

P.S: thanx for the special mention dear ...ATL is indeed my fav FF...thanx for the 2nd season ❀️❀️❀️

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
update soon 
waiting for it
do pm me
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!!
unres!!

First of all a big thank you for giving us our favorite ff again..love you for this...and secondly wow...awesome prologue yaar...very interesting... swaron were together...sharon left everything for him and he only hurts her...and than they meet again after three whole year...wow...just amazing yaar...cant wait to read first prt...plz update soon...thanks again dear :))Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow Nehal πŸ€— I am so happy ki tum hamare baat maane, thanks so much. Loved the intro, jaldi update karo ji. 
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nehal its such a treat dat you are continueing Addicted to love with 2nd season!!lloved the prologue!!sounds soo damn interesting!update soon!!
P.S- waiting for your other two FFs to be updated even!!
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Second season od ATL
Nehal love u for this πŸ€—

the introduction was awesome.
i am intrigued to read further .
post the first part soon...

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAY, this one got a new season, Nehal I Love you for this!!πŸ€—
I know I'm going a bit overboard but I loved the first season.
Thank you thank you for coming up with this.
Update soon, like real soon