Posted: 11 years ago
looks as though its a very intrsting one
curious to read
update sooon
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sissy ðŸ˜³
you know i don't speak much as i'm weak at expressing my emotions. so i hope you could understand what i am feeling right now after reading what you wrote in your first post. iBlush for that. i never knew i man so much to you. Love you for this.

and now talking about the ATL-2,loved the concept. the theme is intriguing yet interesting. the lines which you wrote speak in volumes just like SwaRon. what it probably tends to. having created an own world of her own away from Swayam is something which makes me wonder what wrong did he do. and also,how could he,the perfect lover fall in something wrong. this one is really intriguing.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the PM,himani di.
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

well the starting of this ff has many lines from the book which i am reading now!

and i send pms for more than 100 ppl and not even half of them read or have a look at it ðŸ¤” so further pm will be sent to those who likes the post!

sorry but it has to be fair na !😕

CHAPTER 1

" Tring...Tring...Tring!"

Shut up! Sharon moaned sleepily , she lazily jerked her arm out of the comforter and picked up her instantly ringing cell phone before it woke her  nearly 3 years old daughter, Tanya asleep next to her.

WHAT?? Sharon asked angrily, instead of the usual hello.

Sharon kept her eyes closed hoping to catch some more sleep.

'Hello Shar! Did i wake you up??' Kriya shouted from the phone.

Sunday morning calling me...hold on! She lowered the comforter to look at the clock placed at her side table, ' at 7 in the morning! What do you think kriya?

'Sorry Sharon!' kriya chuckled just wanted you to remind about the dinner tonight.

Oh no! Not again kriya... Plz stop all your stupid tricks to find me a life partner. You are not a matrimonial site.

Okay! Not today...i promise it's only our family.

Thank you! Sharon said sarcastically.

So see you tonight Sharon...and give my love to princess! And she hung up the phone.

Sighing she placed the phone back on the table and turned to look at her princess who was sleeping peacefully.

Her silky hair falling over her forehead, her pink lips parted a bit and her flushed cheeks. Her body covered in a pink mine mouse t-shirt and shorts.

She ran her hand over her chubby cheeks and whispered..

'You are just like him! Ditto'... she planted a soft kiss on her cheeks and got out of the bed. Kria had killed her sleep.

Yawning and stretching her hands she came out of the bedroom and found her house care taker and tanya's nanny reading a newspaper.

Good morning Maria!

Good morning! Tannu is sleeping? Maria and others always addresses Tania as tannu or princess. No wonder Tania at such a young age had learnt the art of throwing tantrums.

So i shall get coffee for you..maria said gathering all the stuff.

Sharon walked up to the balcony in her apartment and enjoyed the cool breeze of early morning.

Bangalore...she loved the city...although it has a busy life style but maintains the calmness in its unique way.

Mama! She turned around at the gurgle.

Good morning princess she said picking her up in her arms feeling the touch of her soft body.

Tanya tried getting into the balcony past Sharon...

No princess! Not in the balcony...she held her tightly and dragged her inside the house.

The rest of the day went in running around and fulfilling all the demands of Tanya.

Being the sole earner of the house was difficult...her time with Tanya was only limited to weekends!

Later in the evening, Sharon ,Tania and maria reached the singhania house.

She rang the bell and her best buddy opened the door.

Hey! Come on in. Rey flashed a huge smile Tanya squirmed in sharon's arm ready to launch herself on Rey.

Hey..where is tannu?? Did you forget her in the car...rey acted if he did not see the jumping kid .

Rey...here! Tanya here! Taniya excitedly bounced in her mother's arms and forwarded her tiny little hand towards Rey.

Oh! There you are princess...rey said picking up Tanya carefully in her arms.

Every since Tanya was born...Rey and Kria had loved her like their own daughter.

They walked into the living room placing themselves on the huge sofa's.

Rey placed Tanya beside him..

Oh no! Rey she may spoil the sofa's she was eating a chocolate in the car.

That's what kids are supposed to do Sharon!

Sharon just smiled at him...

Sharon: Rey...who is the hunt tonight??

Rey: No one shar! Relax...

Sharon you still love him right.

Sharon: no rey i don't love him anymore...it's just that I don't need anyone in my life ...I and Tanya are enough for each other.

Ya!! He ditched you...kria shouted making her entry.

Rey: you both talk! I and Tanya are leaving for a walk.

Kria: Sharon he ditched you.

Sharon: No he dint...he just made his choice and moreover he never said he loved me.

Kria: never said any thing...then how did Tanya come..out of lust??

Sharon: I don't know... but that moment we lived for me was pure love just love! Maybe i was a fool back then.

Moreover i never deserved him...he was always a star..every girl's dream... and i was just a normal girl.

Kria: so you are saying you are not hurt by his actions.

Sharon: hurt...how I should explain to you kria how much it pains till now...how much it hurts me to see that Tanya will never know who is her father.

How i pray for that one moment...just one where he would say what all happened between us that night was love and not lust.

But the next moment...i think ...he won't even remember now...that he ever knew a girl named Sharon...

Kria: who was He Sharon!... I am asking you this from past 3 years...

Sharon: it's no use kria...our story...if there was any...is over.

Kria:  Did you tell him about Tanya.

Sharon: I dint know it myself when he left...that day in the hospital i found out!

Kria: ya that day when you were trying to commit suicide...

And trying to end your life for that jerk! I still remember that night when i had found you...

Sharon: Yes...i tried to kill myself ...but when i came to know about Tanya... i wanted to live for her.

And don't call him a jerk plz...he has given me the best gift of my life...My Tanya...i don't know about him...but for me Tanya is the evidence of how much i loved him.

Kria: will you ever be able to forgive him??

Sharon: i don't know kria...y should i even think about this.

He is gone forever...Forever.

At the airport

A guy wearing a black suit, putting on a Giordano shades surrounded by a bunch of body guards comes out of the plane.

The body guards clear the way out for him to walk...one body guard hands him his phone.

Yes! The meeting is on in 20 mins..and he hungs up the phone.

A police inspector stops him at the gate and asks him to show his passport.

Police: your name sir??

Swayam...Swayam shekhawat.

Edited by Nehal92 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey nehal...u will kill me one day with ur updates ...for sure...wat an update yar...just LOVED it...AWESOME...her pain...his betrayal ...her love...her emptiness...her hope ..her reason to live...tanya...her symbol of love...for him its love or lust ...nobody knows...loved sharon here...her pain was evident...i could feel it ...

loved the way u described tanya...she looks like HIM...her tantrums...kriyansh's support was awesome...true friends ...kriya's protectiveness...anger was justified ...loved their convo...the way rey & kriya pampered tanya...loved it ...

my fav line from sharon...

How i pray for that one moment...just one where he would say what all happened between us that night was love and not lust.

she tried to commit suicide...poor girl...she considers tanya as the best gift of her life ...her love is so  pure...

LOVED his entry...it was grand...full of style...

A guy wearing a black suit, putting on a Giordano shades surrounded by a bunch of body guards comes out of the plane.

As expected an AWESOME  update full of suspense ,drama & emotions ...well balanced ...loved it  ...plz plz update soon dear...can't wait...thanx for the pm dear...

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A super super super super duper update. Nehal how do get like these awesome concepts yaar😳 The love sharon has for swayam is unconditional, hayeee swayams baby and she looks excatly like swayam, wow. Its a pleasure reading your update yaar. Nehal you are an awesome writer, LOved it to the core,  yaar jaldi update karna plz
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
fab fab fab update
wonderful concept
ur a great writer
plzz update next part jaldi
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES🤗
UNRES
Now that was a super awesome start. So let me guess, considering the prologue you gave and this chapter now, Tanya is Swayam and Sharon's daughter? Initially I thought maybe someone else instead of Swayam but I think its him only. And Swayam's entry was like a boss, if he would have introduced himself like this-Shekhawat Swayam Shekhawat, toh James Bond style hota😆 .Waiting for next chapter Nehal, please update soon and update your other FF too 'Love makes it ways'.
Waiting for both the updates😳
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
u send pm's to more than 100 ppl ...wow yr
nd not half of them look at it...still you are sending
u hav patients bhyeee
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa you know how to get your readers hooked to your work from the very first update only . This was seriously the begining with the bang. Just awesome concept. Sharon a single mother with a intriguing back story. Loved the update. Sharon's story, her love for Tanya and her strange dimension with her mysterious past was awesomely penned. Rey and Kriya were superb as supporting character to this FF. And Rey's equation with Tanya was heart warming. And Swayam's entry was some what like James Bond ðŸ˜†. Awesome begining waiting for the updates.

P.S - I was expecting the story to continue from where it was left in the last season. II have not expected a different story completely. Nice pleasant surprise.
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
i loved it
actuaallly im unable to express wat i feel