Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

PART- 3

Haseena sadly- he himself doesn't know what happens to him…thank god we hv changed our house!!! Otherwise it would cause soo much problems to him!!! Those old memories would hunt him !! it is good that he has forgotten…

Chand keeping hand on haseena shoulder- relax haseena…everything will be fine just like before!!! And this time we will find a girl fr him who will understand him….

Haseena smiles hoping that the day comes soon..

Its evening time and the sun is about to set…its becoming dark.

The dobrails are tired as they hv worked all the day cleaning the living room!!!

Now they r at the upper floor at the right side in a bed room…the bedroom is dusty but some how pia and misha made it little bit tidy enough to sleep fr one night.

Pia thought that in this big house maybe only two persons lived but how only two persons in a big house like castle!!! But she was very much confused as other rooms doesn't hv beds only decorated with some sofa and show pieces made of beautiful crystals and bronze….

Pia kept her thoughts aside and jumped into the luxurious bed with misha…

Arnab will be sleeping on sofa near the bed while madhu with her daughters!

Pia was feeling too sleepy as after the long journey she helped in cleaning the house…

But her mind was thinking about the room which at other side in the last corner…she felt something weird there…her heart was saying something is wrong!! But she could not go to the room again as madhu kept her busy with cleaning the living room!

Its about 10 o' clock at night…misha was continuously talking in mobile to her driends in London! Madhu has already fallen sleep and snoring on the bed…as well as arnab! Pia was not able to sleep ad misha was talking in loud voice and madhu snoring!

Pia was turning right and left!

Pia in mind- uffo…mom is soo noisy!! Goddd…how I will sleep!! And how mom and dad sleeping in such a noise which misha is creating!!!! Misha I will kill u!!!

Pia got up and shouted- mishaaa STOP TALKING!!!! I CANT SLEEP…MY HEAD IS WHRILLING!!

Misha wishpered on phone- hey Luana I willl talk u later!!! My sis is shouting…bye!!

Misha cut the call and looked at pia- what ha??? Did I told u not to sleep??

Pia gritting teeth- come to bed nowww…or else I will wake mom!!!

Misha looked at madhu who is till sleeping inspite of pia shout!

Misha smirks- mom is not gonna get up…see how she is sleeping!!

Pia sternly- whatever!! I will do something which u will regret!! Now come to bed….

Misha thought fr a while the made a irritated face and layed down with pia!!!

Soon both of them fallen asleep!!!!

Its mid of night almost 12 o clock!!! There is a big clock at living room….as the clock striked 12 the sound produced ' DING DONG' 12 times…

Pia is in a deep slumber….as well as misha!!!

The scene now showed in living room…to the bookshelf!!!

Where lots of books arranged in order…the scene came close to them!!

Suddenly a blue book fell down itself, without any force of air ,wind or any person!!

As it fell on the ground with a thud…after a red book fell down itself!!!]

In the room, due to sound pia wake a little….

She opened her eyes slowly still in sleepy mood!!! She again heard a sound, pia opened her eyes wide…

She sat on the bed and looked towards the open door of the room thoughtfully!

She quickly got up from bed and walked out of room in tiptoes leaving behind sleeping misha, madhu and arnab!!!

Pia walked holding the railing of stairs looking down…

She saw the dim light which is light red is on above the shelf and she knows arnab made it on before sleeping…but to her surprise she saw three books laying on floor!

Pia went down stairs and walked slowly towards the shelf!

Pia looked around but found no one is there …and the place was dark except the light coming from dim red light! Pia bent down and picked the three books…

She kept looking at shelf fr a while and put the books at its place!

Pia in mind- how this books fell!! There is no air or wind…STRANGE!!

As she was in her thoughts staring at the shelf…she felt someone presence around!

She turned quickly feeling an unknown scare!!

Pia stammers- who..w..hoo is it??

She looked all around but found no one!! Pia eyes fell on a corner in this large hall which is the most dark place…she walked little forward to check but there was none..

Pia in her mind- stupid pia!! Kya sochti rehti ho!! Who will be here..huh!! and why r u soo afraid!! Tumhe toh andhere se darr nahi lagta na…stupid!

Pia was about to climb the stairs when her heart felt scare of something…pia slowly turned again as she felt light glowing in the corner of the hall!! The darkest place…yess she saw…

Pia saw the light glowing and then going off itself! Her throat dried out…

The corner place was actually had a small basin to wash hand and a mirror which is very dirty!! There is a bulb above the mirror which is glowing itself and putting off again!!! And no one was there…

Pia eyes was wide with fright…

She went little close to it..

Pia stammring- k..k..kon he waha?? Ko..kon..

The light then put off fr a while and pia thought its her hiliucition !!!

But before pia go the light glowed again and flickered ….

Pia kept staring and her lips dried out!! She don't know why she is afraid…she is feeling something is going to be wrong!! Pia gulped hard and decided to check herself!!!!

As she walked towards the corner, every step she was taking were shaking her…

The light again flickered as telling her to come there…pia heartbeat became fast !!!

Misha turns around to side of pia and placed her hand…and she found no one was there!!! Misha opened her eyes little…

Misha to herself- where pia went?? Uff ye ladki raat ke 12 baje kaha gayi ( misha sees her wrist watch which she kept on the table) let me see…

Misha gets from the bed and looked at madhu who is still sleeping before going down…

Pia could not take any more step, she was feeling its not right…something is there!!!

As she was staring at corner…all of a sudden someone called her!!!

Pia felt her heart stopped…she was not able to turn!

Someone again called- pia..pia..

Pia closed her eyes….

The scene focuses someone from behind coming and put her hand on shoulder making her jump and scream!

Pia looked around with wide eyes..it was none other then misha!!!

Misha surprised- pia what the hell r u doing here?? Aur tumne chikhe kiu mari!!!!

Pia was still staring at misha with wide eyes/…

Misha jerked pia- oyeee do I look ghost to u??? wake up…kya kar rahi thi yeha!!!

Pia coming to present- wo..wo…kuch nahi..wo..

She was sweating!

Misha – why u r sweating yaar?? Were u doing sleeping walk ha??

Pia stammers- no..a..actually i..i..cam..e to drink water!!

Misha amused- o hello…dinning table is not here..its that side!!

Misha points towards the other side….

Misha continues- chalo pani pilo..come!!!

Misha pulled pia to the table and pour water in glass fr her.

The scene now shows that corner in which the light bulb is off now!!!

The mirror which is dust….suddenly a mark of palm of hand appears!!!!

Pia  the water in one gulp…..she was feeling little bit light!!!

Misha asked- r u ok now???  What happened to u???

Pia nodded her head.

Misha – maybe  u saw any nightmare….chalo lets go to room!

Misha began to climb upstairs and pia followed her…

Before climbing, pia looked at the corner and was shocked to see the lights were off…

Misha called- pia kaha ho!!! Upar aoo…niche kya kar rahi ho???

Pia said- coming…

Pia gave a last look to the corner and climb upstairs!!!

In the next day next morning, pia was still asleep as she had nor a good sleep last night!

Misha was at downstairs sitting on a chair playing games in her tablet. Madhu was cleaning the dishes with ramu kaka and another servent which is wife of ramu kaka!

Everyone has took their breakfast except piya….arnab had to go to market to buy some vegetables fr lunch!

Arnab- madhu I am going out ok!

Madhu- ok where r u going?

Arnab- dehradun biggest supermarket where everything is available!!!

Madhu- u could send ram shing?

Arnab – arreee he himself doesn't know anything about dehradun…let me check first!!! Next time onwards ram shing will go….

Arnab went out of the house to car…when madhu shouted from behind that when he is joining office, arnab replied after two days!

In the room pia got awake from her deep sleep hearing the chripping sound of birds! It seems everything is coming to life after a long time….

Pia opened her eyes slowly and stretched her arms…and looked at the wrist watch of misha kept on table! And her eyes were wide open as she saw its 9 o clock….

She  jumped and sat on the bed…

Pia exclaimed- oh god its too late….damn it!!

Pia got up from bed and ran out of the room…

Pia came to the stairs and looked from there to down…madhu was taking some plates and putting on dinning table and misha playing in tablet!!!

Pia rubbs her eyes like a child and starts walking downstairs!!!

Madhu hears and looks up and sees pia coming…

Madhu smiles- aoo pia mu dhlo and hv ur break fast!!!

Pia- mom where is bathroom???

Madhu pointed to a corner- there…baki washrooms r dirty ye wala is ok ok!!

Pia nodded and went to a suitcase which is kept near misha !!

She took her tooth brush and paste and went to  bathroom…

After a while pia came out and was about to go when her eyes caught the dark corner!!

Its now little bit lighten up cause of sunlight…

Pia walks there slowly and remembers last night incidents!!

Pia gulped hard…suddenly she noticed the mark of hand on the dusty mirror !!

Pia kept staring at it and walked to the mirror…she saw a basin at the  the down of mirror which full of dust….

Pia looks at the hand again touches it with her fingers!!! She feels that some thing is really weird !! She notices the mark fr a while and was sure that it was mark of girl hand…pia thinks how and who is here!!! Was really someone here last night…she recalls the light flickering scene!!! Some thing is really wrong here….

She thinks fr a while and goes from there…

Arnab got down from his car infront of a big super Market!!

He began to walk towards the gate when suddenly he bumped on someone…

Arnab said- sorry.. I was..

He stopped in middle when he saw the man infront of him!!

Arnab exclaimed- chand its u!!

The man grinned- arnab u!!!!!!

guys do coment and press likes it encourages  me...and pls kindly ignore the mistakes!!!😳

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res.
I'll read and then comment. 👍🏼

======= Edit ========

I'm surprised nafs this part is written by you. 😲
You are a great horror writer. Do u have any idea you hooked me till end of this update.
Your description about Piya's fear was awesome. I felt as if I was present with Piya when she was stammering, getting scared of glowing and flickered bulb.

So its a girl's hand mark. hmm is it Maithli? 🤢

Oh finally chand and Arnab face-to-face.

Lovely update nafs. I simply enjoyed this part. Thanks 4 PM and do update soon. 😃
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesome update nafi!!!
Oh god simply beautifully written.
Wow tnat was hell of a scary one. I was hell scared while reading the whole thing specially thay night scene was o god most scary one.
U described each and everything beautifully.
I loved the way u created mystery and included this scary effect so well.
I wonder what had happened to abhay, I am sure he has some connection with all this mystery.
I am eagerly waiting to know whose ghost was that.
lol chand anf arnab are frnds here good, I am waiting for abhiya meeting, I mean officially, good one.
Next time I want u to make it more scary ;)
I would love to get scared like this rofl
lol just joking, once more amazing, superb, brilliant, awesome job yaar!!!
I am loving this ss completely, plz continue soon, gr8 job!!!!Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nafi scary update madhu was snoring 😲 😆
nafi that night scene was really scary i actually got scared
i read it in night only ufff so aur dar lag raha hai 🥱 thnk god im sleeping with my mom 😆
chand & arnav friends 😲 nafi from next update it shuld be less scary 😡   😡 cozz im a big darpok 😆
continu soon 😳
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum update nafi.n some bits were scary too.is dat ghost metz?n wat about abhay? Cntinue soon
w8ing 4 mystery to unfold
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice.Does that hand print belong to Metz the bhootni?When will hottie become active?Continue soon
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nafi 😡 agli bar se kam darana😡 oh man i was sweating so badly...!!! btw nice update😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey awesome update ab jaldi sab reveal kar.I guess the spirit is of the gal who was killed in beginning of OS.May b Abhay used 2 love tht gal & somebody else or may b abhay killed her out of his senses
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
interesting story
who was there? was it Metz? how Abhay lost his memory?
enjoyed reading it. I like horror stories😃. Usually I don't get scared reading horror stories but reading this one I got scared😆

Edited by .rumki. - 11 years ago
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Phew that was quite scary for sum1 as weak-hearted as me!!!! Btw thnx 4d pm..