SS : CAPTIVE SPIRITS UPDATED ON PG 36- PART 9*aniversary special*

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANIVERSARY TO PAYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI !!!
HERE IS SHORT STORY WHICH I WANNA DEDICATE TO IT...
ITS NOT COMPLETE BUT I TRIED MY BEST TO DO IT BUT 3 MORE PARTS R REMAINING...

credit of making siggy goes to my dearest drishti aka diviya6696🤗thanks a lot dear😳

PART- 1

Girl speaking- hey momI am soo happy u know!!! It just I cant believe

Other side- what happen betta??

Girl happily- I know today he has responded to the machines..doctor said that the imported medicines r working on him!!!

Other side- wow that's great newsI hope he becomes well soon!!!

The girl was talking happily with her mom and didn't realize that she already entered her room!!!

The girl continued- yes momand yeah I was telling..

All of sudden she stopped at mid of her sentenceshe heard the door closing behind her!

She slowly turned around and got shocked!!!!

She stammered- who..w..hoo r u???

A man with his face whole covered except his dark black eyes shown through the holes

The man gritting teeth- ur end has come..darling!!!

Just saying this, he pulled her with a jerk and dreg her to the another attach room inside her room..

The girl struggling with all efforts- leave me plsswho r u!!! plsss choro mujhe!!!

The man throws her to floor , she hits a table and blood ooze out from her fore head!!!

The man locks the door!!!

The girl with wide eyes- what r u doing???

The man took a dagger from his jacket..and the the girl glupped with horror in eyes

She began to move back and the man was coming towards her!!!

The girl hit the wall and closed her eyes in fear accepting her end but nooo

The man bend down to her with evilness in his eyes

The man- my..my..dont worry dear ur end is not so soon!!! I need to play with u for sometime!!

The girl opened her eyes with jerk- what do u want??plss..s..pare me!!! I didn't do anything!!

The man cunningly- hmm lets see!!

Saying this he dragged her forcefully and slapped hard..the girl fell with a thud, tears spilling out from her brown eyes!!!

The girl sobbing- leave me plsss

The man pulled her dragging by her leg, the girl try to get hold by holding a leg of a char!!! But her leg got twisted as the man pulled with a jerkshe screamed in pain!!!

Suddenly her eyes caught a flower vase nearby..she grabbed it quickly and threw at the man..the vase hit at the eyes of the man and he winced in pain!!!

Seeing the oppurunity, the girl ran towards the door to open but to her unluck the man pulled her from shoulder and tore her one leeve of her dress!!!

The girl shouted- HEELPP!!!

The man bang her head to a wall making her bleedshe was becoming umnconcious!!!

Her head was cracked and blood was pouring out on her face

The man laughed evily- see I told u taking revenge from me will cost ur life!!

The girl slipped to the floor all bleeding and wishpered- leave me!!!

She then began to have flash of him, her loveall the happy moments she shared!!

The man hold her shoulders tightly and she looked weakly at his eyes ..

Suddenly a urge came to know who is this man, she quickly remove the mask with all her force and was shocked and horrifeied

But before she could say anything the man throw her to the floor and raised up the dagger to kill her

Her eyes was getting blurred

The last word she wishpered before dying was " Abhay".

And the dagger passed through her neck!!!

10 YEARS LATER

A car running along the road beside the jungle!!

A man- I am telling u madhu this place is amaizing!!!!

A woman angrily- shut up arnab dobrail!! I can see that such a weird placesee everywhere it is jungle!!! And care passes through this place rarely!!

Arnab giggling- madhu u r not getting it is the beuty of nature!!! U will love this place I am sureand the house which brought is mindblowing!!! Just like a palace

Madhu gritting teeth- I guess ghosts must be living there!!!

Arnab laughs- u will see madhu our daughter will love the house

Madhu grumpily- yeah ofcourse like father like daughter!!

Arnab laughs making madhu more angry!!

They arrives near the house which is large as palace and is little bit dusty as no on lived here fr long time!! Madhu face fell

She exclaimed- godd it sooo big!!

The driver put all their luggages down another truck arrived little later bringing the furnitures!!

Arnab smiled- u like it??

Madhu smiled- ah I just love it

She went near the house and touched its grayish walls..she rubbed it slightly and found dust on her finger!!

Madhu confused- arnab is it a old house??? Why is it dusty!!

Arnab pulling the suitcase along- hmm I heard that fr 10 years no lived here so maybe that's why it seems unclean!!!

Madhu shocked- 10 years!!!! Then why u took this house??? Maybe .

Arnab interrupted- madhu iss ghar ki jo malick he who abroad rehta he and they didn't sold this house fr long.6 monthes before I was searching house in dehradun toh meri rk client ne iss ghar ki bare me bataya ghar acha tha to kharid li!!!

Madhu worried- par arnab agar itne salo ye ghar kisine nahi kharidi toh iske piche koi waja toh hoga!!!

Arnab amused- arre koi wajah nahi heok chalo andar chale!!!

Arnad went near the door and called his driver to give the key while madhu followed him worriedly!!

Arnab opened the door with the driver with force as it was hard as no one opened fr years

As madhu and arnab entered they got surprise to see such a big housethe house was dusty and all the thing were scattered..it seems that the one who use to live did not took their things while they left the house!!!

Madhu was mesmerized by the beauty of house..it seems old but still it has the old beauty!!

But she was surprised to see sofas, bookself , dining table already present!!! She thought that maybe the owner didn't took them.

Madhu asked arnab who was removing the white covers from some sofa ' Arnab inn purana saman ka kya kare??'

Arnab arre penkh denge inn sabko!!!

Madhu what about their owners???

Arnab irritated- uff tumhe inn owners ka bari fikar he!!! Ab ye ghar hamara hewe will do whatever we want!!

Madhu nodds in agreement.

At night the madhu and arnab were doing their dinner, they hv not still cleaned nor arranged the house!! They will do this tomorrow when their daughter will be arrived!!!

Fr today they will sleep on the sofas.

Madhu in the dinning- uff kitne mushkil se ye table saff kia!!! Ase lagraha tha iss owners ne khana khake apni ghar se bhag gya!!!

Arnab laughs- shayed hoga

Madhu asks- arnab pia or misha ko kab lene jayange airport se??

Arnab hmm yehi 10 ye 11 baje!!

As they were talking, Suddenly the lights went off!!!

Madhu worriedly- arre ye light kiu chali gayi???

Arnab replied- lagtahe pura town me chala hya hoga..let me see!!

Madhu- samhal ke jaokahi gir na jao andhera he!!

Arnab went in the living room and looked from the window

He could see all lights on in whole city but what about his!!!

Arnab came back to madhu- ye kya hua!!! Pure saher me light he hamare ghar me kiu nahi!!

Madhu was about to answer when they heard a sound.

Madhu screamed making arnab scared!!

Arnab worried- what happen??

Madhu stammering- whokuch tha..i mean something moved under my feet!!

Arnab arree kuch nahi tha!!!

Arnab took a troch light from the suitcase and flashed it towards madhuhe then saw a rat running from the room!!!

Arnab laughed aloud- arre madhu!! Kesi nadani he..it was only a rat!!

Madhu sighs of relief!!!

Next day, in airportdobrails came to receive their daughters, pia dobrail anf misha dobrail!!

Arnab looking at waych- hmm we reach half an hour earlykya jarurat thi!! Abhi toh plane bi nahi land hua..

Madhu- phir bitime se pehle ana achi bat he!!

Arnab rolls his eyes

A girl with curly hair sitting in planethe seat beside her was occupied by her crazy sister who is continuously blabbring!!!

The girl- pia pata hemene suna he dehradun bhooto ki mehel he!! Yeha jo jungle he na bohot hi darawni he!!!

Another girl- shut up mishaKABSE BAK BAK KAR RAHI HO!! Ek min keliya chup nahi hosaktipehle plane ko land honedo phir denkhenge tumhari bhhoot ki mela!!

Misha excitedly- I cant wait anymoreufff!!!

Pia gritting teeth- thik he iss plane ki khir ki kholke niche chalang maro

Misha angrily- what the hell pia!!! Esa ku behave karahe ho mere saatmene thori na tumhe shadi karne keliya kaha tha!!!

Pia remained quiet and misha sighed!!!

SCROLL DOWN...

Edited by flora212 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
PART- 2

The aeroplane landed at dehradun airport, pia and misha came to the luggage cheaking!!!

Pia is waiting fr her luggage and looking at people.

On the other side a young and tall man arrived at airport..all the girls eyes became still on him

He took off his sunglasses and his dark blue eyes could be seen..

The man stood near pia to take his luggage

Pia didn't notice him and was all lost in her own thoughts when suddent misha tried to take a heavey suitcase and loosed her balance and pushed pia to be steady

Pia bumped on the man and was about to fall on ground but to her luck the man held her from falling

She looked at the eyes of the man and got lost

His eyes were making her hypnotizedshe was praising his handsome face !!! he was just like a greek god

Her thoughts put into a halt when the man swiftly put her on her feet and moved away

Pia was still was on her dreamland!! Her mind was total confused fr what just happened now

On the other hand misha who fell in the ground with the luggage got up

Misha irritated- oyeee kaha kho gayedekh nahi rahi me ye bhari suitcase nahi utha pa raha hu!! Huh..

Pia coming to presence- ha..what!! oh sorry!!

Pia and misha took their baggage and moved on

The dobrails wait was at last overmadhu was very happy to see her daughters!!

Madhu smiling- ah meri betiyan..kese ho tum dono!! Koi problem toh nahi hui na journey me??

Misha proudly- no momwe r just fit and fine!!

Arnab laughs- that's my girlwell now lets go home!!

Arnab calls driver- ram singh ye sab le jao

But pia was very much lost!!! She was not in the presentshe didn't even heard madhu voice!!

She was thinking about the stranger..his blue eyes was roaming in her head!!

Madhu worriedly- pia beta tum thik to ho??

As pia didn't listen misha jerked her

Misha- dudewhat the hell!!! Achanak gunga kiu bangayicome on wake up mom bat karhi he tumse!!

Pia- oh..mom!!

Madhu in tension- pia kya hua sab thik toh he..

Pia quickly- yea yea everything is fine!! I am sorry wo..me thora thag gya hu

Madhu smiles- oh toh ghar jaldi chalet he..waha aram karmaby the way we didn't make the house still set!!

On through whole journey to the housepia was admiring all the natural beauty, she actually loves nature!!

Pia is very fond of dark and quiet places and fr that reason she loved the area very muchless people and calm place!! She actually forgot about the mystry man she met in airport

They arrived to the their new house

Pia got down from the car and was surprised to see such a big house

Pia said- wowowso beautiful!!!!

Arnab smiling- isn't it!! U know ur mom was complaining me that this place is scary

Pia amused- no dad its just like any palaceI really loved it!!

Madhu rolled eyes- ok lets go in!!

When suddenly misha chripped- but this place is indeed scary!!

All looked at her surprised

Arnab and pia looked at each other and brust out laughing!!

Misha irritated- what theI am seriouslook there!!! Isn't that place weird!!

Misha pointed toward the up floor where it is all darkand the windows r dusty!

Arnab smirked- it is cause we didn't arrange the house still!! Now lets go in..

All of them went in and the scene focused on the window of upper floorwhere it is full of dust but only a mark of palm of hand is shown which is of blood that has dried out

Pia entered the house happily and was mesmerized by the big house

Pia turned around and jumped like a kid- wow its like a big castle!!!

Arnab to madhu- see I told u she will be glad to see it

Madhu yeah yeah I knowbut I am still saying this place is so weird..

Arnab- oh come on madhu u..

Their talk was interrupted when pia screamed excitingly

Pia exclaimed- hey look at that

Pia had already reached upstairs and was holding a beautiful diamond necklace which is little bit dusty but its shine was still there

Madhu  asked pia- ye mili kaha se tumhe??

Pia innocently- floor pe niche gira tha!!

Arnab thinking- lagtahe ye log bohot rich rhe

Madhu- pia give it to me!!! We will give these owner things in market jaha logoki gumi hui chize rakhte he

Pia came down and handed it to madhu and ran upstairs again.

Madhu shouted from back- arree kaha ja rahi ho??

Pia stopped at her tracks and turned back- I am going to choose my room

Madhu- but..

Before madhu could say anything pia ran away!!

Arnab smiled- oho let her choose the room

Pia saw 4 rooms two at one side and two at other.as in middle there was the stairs to go down

Pia was confused from where to start!!!

At last she decided to start from the last room at corner

As she entered it, she was surprised to see soo large room!! But shocking part was it was empty and its not a bedroom as there was no bed!! Actually she assumed to hv a bed here as she heard that the owners left their things!!!!

Pia thought maybe this was just a room as she only found a sofa and a tv which is full of dust and seems it screen is cracked

Pia also found a table where two beautiful flower vases r there but the flowers in it r dead!!

And a photo frame was also there but the it was rusted and the photo was not clear!!

Pia went near the table and picked the photo!!! She looked at clearly but it was all jam with dirt except the eye was little bit visiblepia looked more closely and was sure that it was photo of a girl!!!

Pia rubbed the dirt with her hand but seems inside the frame it was jam!!!

Pia thought- who is she?? And her eyesit resembleswhom????

Yes pia found the eyes resembling to someone but didn't get itless she knows it was none other then her eyes!!!

Pia kept the frame in its placeshe looked around and saw a large frame lying on floor near the sofa

She went near it and picked it up and turned it as she was facing the back of the frame. She found another photo but this was worst then previous one as it was totally destroyed and the glass of frame was cracked

But she noticed some blood drops and traces of blood on the cracks which has been dried and turned to maroon brownish!!

Pia in mind- why there is blood on photo??? Strange!!!

Pia touched with her fingers the traces of blood on the cracks!! As she was looking at it, suddenly her eyes caught a curtain covered in the other sideit looks like its only curtains hanging on wall and nothing is behind it!!

Pia in mind- what is it?? Yeha parda kiu latka hua he!! There is no door or window

The curtain was transparent type!!! Pia kept staring it and suddenly she felt that there is a door behind , a transparent doorshe felt a urge to remove the curtain and check whats inside!! She didn't know that whats leading there!!

Pia walked towards the curtainevery step she was taking was making her feel scare!! She is feeling something is wrong.

She reached the curtain and was just about to remove  slightly when someone called her making her shake in fright!!!

A sound escaped from her mouth- ahhh

Pia turned around swiftly and saw misha standing

Misha quickly- oye jaldi niche aa mom dad is calling

Telling this misha ran away making pia freeze

Pia kept staring at the door from where misha leftafter sometime she turned around to the curtain but before she could do anything madhu called her from down to which pia had to leave

As she went out of the room the scene move to back of curtain which showed a a glass door and behind it a standing shadow and after sometime the shadow disappeared!!!! And the glass door changed to a plain wall

In the new residential areas of dehradun,  a large masion is shown.

In the masion lives a family with a past, but they hv moved onit's the raichands!! On of the well known richest family!!! Chand and haseena raichand who lives happily inspite of knowing what happened in the past and they hv a reason to  move onBut fr how long!!!!

In a luxurious sofa haseena sitting with a drink in hand

Chand came from upstairs and sat beside

Chand- haseena u looks so worried what happened???

Haseena weakly smiles- just thinking of abhay!! He needs to move on

Chand- he already has..

Haseena I don't mean that I mean he need to marry soon!! His age is 28

Chand grins- he will what so hurry??

Haseena worriedly- chand u know well what I mean, he has lost his memory and sometimes he doesn't remember us u know what I mean?? He has  amnesia!!

Chand- I know we cannot tell anyone about it until they r trustableand that has become a main cause! Everyone things he has some mentle dieasese !!!

guys please do coment and tell me how was it...rest of the updates will be finish by this week !!!😳happy birthday to pkyek once again...

Edited by flora212 - 10 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS

MY FAN FICS

FF: DONT BREAK MY HERT AGAIN

--------------------
FF: LOVE HAPPENS ONCE

---------------

---------------

JOINT FF WITH CHANDNI
---------------

--------------------------------------------------
MY SHORT STORYS

SS: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kitne res kar rakhe hai..
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Very nice Nafi! I really liked it... Who was the murdered girl and who killed her?
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

kitne res kar rakhe hai..

tu pehle parle then will know😆
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho tragic starting...but amazing os😳
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res till jab tak meri marjee 🤣

edited...
very well start 😳 it felt i m reading a horror story 😆.. u describe everything very well 👏 cont. soon 😳Edited by abhiya4evr - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nafi nafi nafi wow superb ss yaar,.just loved it dear. Wow starting was tragic but hope a happy ending. The whole thing was giving me a scary feeling. Just loved the way u described everything seriously I loved ur writings. Plz continue asap I am dying to know what will happen next. Loved it!!!!Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago