Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
fabulous update.abhay and piya both r having familiar feeling for each other.thanx for pm.and continue soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
So abhiya parents planning to get them engaged
Abhay finally saw piya
Why r chandeena so scared especially haseena for abhay to remember his past?  
cannot wait till next update
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing upd jungi beeli πŸ‘ it was awesome and oh abhiya are getting engaged and they dont even know it πŸ˜† cant wait for them to know , i wonder what be there reaction  and abhay seeing piya scene was really beautiful πŸ˜ƒ and ohh precap looks so intresting and haunt oh i love it . u better upd soon jungli beeli πŸ˜ƒ
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE: DEAR READERS , I AM VERY MUCH SORRY TO SAY THAT NO MORE UPDATES OF ANY OF MY STORIES WILL BE FOR TWO MONTHES AS I WILL BE ON VACATION AND I THINK MANY OF YOU KNOW IT...STILL PUTTING A NOTE SO THAT YOU GUYS DONT THINK I LEFT MY STORIES IN MIDDLE!! HOPE YOU WILL KEEP UR PATIENCE TILL THEN...THANK YOU...😳

-Nafisa
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
missing ur story
but...
we wll wait ...
u enjoy...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
precap seems interesting
is that girl metz?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone.πŸ€—...today is the birthday/aniversary of pkyekπŸ˜‰...so on this special day i am updating another part  as a gift to u all!!!πŸ˜† well this story actually started  last year pkyek birthday as OS which turned to be SS by now...as it has become longer than an OS!! πŸ€£here u go-

PART-9

The girl turned her face...and abhay saw her!! She was indeed beautiful...but something hit him!!!

This girl...he saw her somewhere!!! Suddenly the fight with a girl flashed infront of him...

Abhay surprised- what!! Is it that girl...but what is she doing here!!!

Abhay was really confused...he was trying to get a better look of her!!! But he saw both the girls going inside!!

Abhay muttered- shit...where they went!! If that girl is same as that one...oh no!! wase bi parties bohot boring hote he aura ab ye ladki aur bi boring kardegi!! Damn it!!

Jeh saw abhay looking at the curtain and have irritated look on his face. jeh decides to  ask him.

Jeh tapping on abhay shoulder- hey!

Abhay - huh what!!!

Jeh suspiciously- what r u looking up their?? Finding ur belle ha??

Abhay angrily- what nonsense !!

Abhay angrily walks off leaving a stunned jeh!!

Jeh to him self- whats wrong with him!!

Pia in her room is walking to and fro...she was wearing a red long gown!!

Misha was sitting on bed and was observing pia's tense expressions!!

Pia to misha- tujhe saach me kuch nahi pata!! Atleast any hint??

Misha coolly- tu tension mat le...everything is going to be fine!! No one is coming to marry you!!

Pia irritated- but I feel something fishy in mom dad...specially mom!! She  is acting so weird!!

Misha rolls eyes- u r thinking too much!! Just relax!!

Pia angry- r u hiding something from me??

Misha shocked- I told u I don't know anything...now don't eat my head with ur repeated questions plzzz!!!

Pia crossing her arms around her chest- fine lets go down then??

Misha panicked- no no not now mom will come to take u!!

Pia irritated- why!! I am not some bloody bride!!

Misha helplessly- I know but don't force me to take u down...moms order!! I cant let u go down...she will come up!!

Pia shouts- why??? I am bored!!

Misha quickly- papa was saying that maybe his some child hood friend came...and he want u to meet with him!!

Pia coolly- great!! I will go and meet myself!!

Misha irritated- no papa will introduce u ...and u r not allowed to go down now!! Sorry don't make me suffer mom's wrath!!

Saying this misha took her I-phone...and pia kept glaring on her.

Haseena smiles- we haven't meet your daughter yet!!

Madhu grins- yes I will be just bring her now!!

Abhay hears these conversion and he get suspicious over his mother...

Abhay wishpers to jeh- jeh...why mom is so much curious over seeing dobrail's daughter??

When abhay didn't get any response ...he turned to jeh and found him trying to flirting with a girl and the girl was smiling shly!

Abhay angrily -jehh!!

Jeh quickly- yes bhai...

Abhay sheepishly- do u hv any idea about moms interest to see dobrail's daughter??

Jeh asks- daughter?? They hv daughter!! How many??

Abhay sternly- that's not the fact...the fact is...

Jeh rolls eyes- I know abhay u r worried if dad is forcing u to a marriage without informing u...dont worry nothing like this going to happen!! Btw why were u tensed few mins ago??

Abhay confused- when??

Jeh- arre u were watching someone upstairs??

Abhay remembered and angrily said- don't mention it!! I saw the same girl whom I had fight with few days ago!!

Suddenly jeh excitedly- wowww!!

Abhay shocked- what wow??

Jeh pointed towards the stairs- look!!! Madhu aunty bringing a girl!! I think it's the daughter!

Abhay turned towards the direction which jeh indicated...and he was shocked! That is her!!!that girl!!

Abhay gulped- what the...what she is doing here!!

Jeh shocked- u know her??

Abhay- she is the same girl whom I had fight!!

Jeh surprised - oh man!!

Abhay worried- what she is doing here??

Just then madhu and piya came to chand hasina!! Pia didn't notice abhay!!

Chand and hasina was super shocked to see her...they both wondered how was that possible.

Arnab introduced- my elder daughter!! Piya Dobrail !!

Hasina wishpers to chand- what is this!! How can it is her!! She is dead...

Chand replies in low voice- hasina...its piya not methli!!

Chand with weak smile to piya- hello dear!! Great to meet you...

Piya smiled- hi uncle!! Same here...

Arnab then introduced piya to abhay and jeh! And piya got shocked to see abhay !!

Arnab - this is abhay raichand!! The eldest son of chand and jeh raichand the youngest one and this is hasina raichand their mother and wife of chand!!

Piya shocked and said towards abhay- youuu!!

Abhay smirked- hi !! nice to meet you again!!

Arnab , madhu , hasina and chand shocked and said in unison- you both know eachother!!!

Pia frowns- ofcourse...how can I forget this arrogant man!!

Madhu  shocked- what!!

Abhay smirks- and how can I forget this bimbo!!

Pia furiously- how dare you call me that!!

Chand angrily- abhay behave!! This is her home and you r behaving like this with the host!!

Abhay was shocked...his father supporting this girl!!

Chand to piya- I am sorry!! Abhay is little bit...

Piya rolls eyes - mental right?? I know he is!!

Chand was shocked ...no one dares to say about abhay like this...especially when abhay is standing infront!

Hasina was noticing piya silently...she didn't seam to be like methli at all by her behavior!! Methli was shy and she is smart!! But hasina was not feeling good after meeting with piya...she was feeling something is going to be wrong!! Hasina looked at abhay...and seams like he don't remember  anything of his past!! Good...but she cant take risk!! But chand was happy...he seams like he has forgotten the past!! How could he...hasina was not liking it a bit!! This is not right...

Abhay was about to say something to piya when chand indicated to remain silent!!

Hasina  in low voice- chand I need to talk to u!!

Chand knew what hasina wants to say but he don't want to discuss it now !!!

Chand indicated arnab to do the task fr what they hv came here!!

Arnab nodded and went to stage along with chand...

But before this he wishpered to piya- talk with abhay...we will be back!

Madhu excused herself fr some wrk while hasina ran behind chand as she know what he was up to!

Piya saw she and abhay was alone with his brother jeh!! She didn't wanted to stand but due to her father's order she was standing beside this akdu! Her father went away without listening to her!

Abhay was feeling weird...when suddenly jeh said...

Jeh- bhai u talk with her...I am going !! best of luck!

Jeh winked and was about to go when abhay held him by wrist!

Abhay in angry tone but in low voice- where r u going?? U stay here!!

Jeh shrugged- what I will do staying here!! U know her so talk...i don't want be the third angle!!

Abhay angrily- u r talking as she is my girlfriend!! I am not liking her at all...she is a nut case!!

Jeh had no choice but to stay with abhay...he thought he will enjoy this party but seams like there is no chance! Jeh sighs!!

Piya was feeling boring...she wished misha was here and takes her away but she has vanished in the air!!

Pia thought to break the silence- so why did you gate crush my party??

Abhay asked- talking to me??

Piya rolls eyes- ofcourse!! U r the one beside me!! So why did u do the gate crush??

Abhay was about to answer when suddenly jeh spoke- excuse me!! I need to go somewhere!!

Jeh ran away saying this before abhay could stop him!!

Abhay turned to piya- what u mean!! Why will I gate crush!! If I would hv know it was ur home I would hv never came!!

Piya smirked- so easy to say but hard to do!!

Abhay glared- do u know to whom u r talking!!

Piya smirked- ofcourse dumb raichand!!

Abhay held piya arms tightly and gritting teeth- HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!

Piya in pain- hey u r hurting me!! Leave me!!

Piya kept on struggling while abhay angrily- good...feel it!! No one dares to talk to me like this !!

Piya disgusted- u r soo rude...dont u hv manners!!

Abhay tighten the grip more while piya winced !!

Abhay was about to say something when both their attention turned to stage hearing arnab voice!!

Abhay loosed the grip a bit and piya jerked it off!!

Piya looked at abhay angrily and rubbing her arm as it was still paining...

Arnab happily- ladies and gentle men today is very special day for me! No not that I have signed a business deal with the great businessman chand raichand but today is also the engagement day of my daughter piya with abhay raichand!!

Abhay eyes became wide and shocked...

Pia turned her attention towards her dad stunned...

Abhay and piya looked at eachother and said together -what!!!

Everyone clapped!!

Chand told hasina to bring both of them on stage who seams lost!!

Hasina and madhu brought both their children!

Abhay wishpered to chand- what is it dad!!

Chand- shut up and put the ring!!

Piya was like she will brust into tears into any moment!

Piya was looking at ground...she is not liking this at all!! Without her permission they r making her engaged !! she knew it something like this was going to happen !!

On the other hand , misha chatting with her friends unknown to what was happening!! But when she heard about the engagement...she was shocked and looked at stage!!

She could see a handsome man standing infront on her sis!! She couldn't see the face clearly!!

Misha thought- whats going on!!!

Hasina unwillingly said to abhay- abhay put the ring!!

Hasina gave a box to abhay! Abhay opened and stared it fr a while then looked at pia with blank expression!

Abhay took the ring out and held piya hand and looks at her again...who also looked at him back!! Her eyes was filled with water ready to come out of her eyes but she controlled!! Abhay don't want to put ring in her finger ...but he cant insult her infront of everyone...even thought he hates her!!

Abhay sips the ring in her ring finger!! Thunders of claps were heard!!

Piya looked at her mom and wishpered in hurt tone- mom!!

Madhu said in low voice- I will discuss with u later!! Put the ring now!

Piya took the ring from a box present in her moms hand!

She put it in abhay finger quickly without looking at him!! She was feeling hell angry now!!!

She just wants to run away from here!!

Everyone began to congratulate them...

Arnab declared again- now guys enjoy ur party!! Music...

Piya left from there while abhay kept on staring at her...

Suddenly an image flashed of a girl running ...her back he could see , she had silky long hair!! Abhay felt sudden volt in his head!! His head was hitting him like hammer!! Abhay winced in pain holding his head...he felt as he will fell down but he stood steady!! He didn't wanted to create a scene...so he left from there walking slowly!! He didn't know what was happening to him...

Piya was sitting on coach of living room...tears of anger and hatred was falling from her eyes!!

Piya spoke- how can dad do this to me!! He made me engaged without taking my permission even without asking if I am happy or not!!

Piya rubbed her tears angrily!!

Suddenly she felt someone breath near her...someone was sitting with her!! Piya was stunned...she looked at her side and saw no one was there!! But she could see the foam of the coach dipped down a little!! Pia was shocked ...that means some one was sitting but she couldn't see!! Pia got up from coach at once... she looked around two ot three peoples were around...most of them were in hall!!

Pia ran away from there at once...

While running she kept looking at back, if someone was following her!

Suddenly pia bumped on someone...she became scared and a scream came from her mouth!!

Abhay was rubbing his head as it was still paining but it has reduced...he was thinking about what he just saw!! Suddenly he bumped and saw piya ...her expression was like as she saw some ghost or something!!

Piya sighed of relief seeing abhay and taking deep breaths...

Abhay confused- what happen??

Piya replied -nothing

She hurried away from there...abhay was confused!

Piya was standing in hall...she was lost in thoughts!!

Piya to herself- what was that!! Who was there??

On the other hand abhay standing with chand...

Abhay angrily asked- dad !! what type of nonsence drama u did on stage ha??? Was these all preplanned?? Dad I hate her and u...

Chand coolly- calm down abhay u r over reacting!! She is sweet girl!! U should try to be friend with her ...then u will begin to like her!!

Abhay snaps- rubbish!! I just don't want to marry her...break this engagement this instant!! I don't want her in my life...

Chand angrily- shut up!! U r going to be married and that to with piya!!

Abhay glared- u cant force me!!

Chand stared at abhay fr while , suddenly he saw piya standing far a little lost in thoughts!

Chand coolly- we will discuss about it later!! Now go and dance with her...

Abhay shocked- what the...i am not ur puppet!!

Chand replied- and I didn't said u to be...learn some manners abhay!! Now go and dance with her like gentleman...if don't then I will announce the great abhay raichand wants to dance with piya but he is feeling shy!

Saying this, he left from here leaving a shocked abhay!!

Abhay frausted- damn it!!

Abhay looked at piya and thought fr a while...and then looked at dancing floor!!

He slowly went to her and tapped on her shoulder!

Piya came from her thoughts and looked at abhay and said angrily- what!! Stay away from me...i didnt want to see ur face!!

Abhay smirked- same here!!! But I hv no choice!!

Piya irritated - what now!!

Abhay winked - lets dance!

Piya shocked- what!! R u crazy?? I am sure this was all preplanned!! Couldn't u just say u r interested in me!! I hate u...

Abhay rolls eyes- why should I when I am not...and honestly I am not aware of a single word about all these!! Now lets forget we r enemies !! come dance with me...

Piya furiously - u get lost infront of me right now!

Abhay knows if he doesn't dance with her , his dad is surely going to do what he said to him...as he is man of words and he cant let him do that!! And if he tells piya that he is doing this cause of his dad then she will think he is coward and puppet of chand raichand!! And no way he is going to give such impression of him to her !!

Abhay held piya hand and pulled her close...piya heart skipped a beat!

Abhay huskily - don't tell me u don't know how to dance!! Don't worry if u don't know I will teach you...

Piya got shocked and was lost in his blue eyes and didn't hear clearly what he said!!

Abhay snaked his arms around pia waist which was bare from back...due to her backless gown!! Abhay pulled her closer and led her to dancing floor!

Abhay saw another flash but in negative image...a boy dancing with girl!! He could feel the boy was him but who was the girl...but he ignored it as he was feeling little headache again!

(APNA MUJHE TU LAGA- EVIL RETURNS 1920)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9cozOfPsKI

Anjaane Ho Tum, Jo Begaane Ho Tum
Jo Pehchaane Lagte Ho Kyun
Tum Gehri Neendon Me Jab Soye Soye Ho
Toh Mujhme Jagte Ho Kyun

All the lights r turned off except a dim red light was on...

Abhay swayed piya on dance floor...piya felt spark as his arms were touching her bare back...

Jab Tujhko Paata Hai
Dil Muskurata Hai
Kya Tujh Se Hai Waasta

Abhay looked into her baby brown eyes and felt drowning in them...abhay puuled her more close as like her body was nearly glue to him...he could feel her heartbeats against his chest!! Piya felt her heartbeats running like train...

Kya Tujh Me Dhoondu Main
Kya Tujh Se Chaahu Main
Kya Kya Hai Tujhme Mera

Abhay was feeling as he knew her from long time...

Jaanu Na Main Tujhme Mera Hissa Hai Kya
Par Ajnabi Apna Mujhe Tu Lagaa..

Abhay twirled her around..and then pulling her close...as her back hit his chest...abhay hugged her from back...he totally forgot that he hates her!

Piya closed her eyes to feel the moment...they were dancing in back hug position!

Tujhse Taalluk Jo Nahi Kuch Mera
Kyun Tu Lage Hai Apana Saa

Piya looked from the side towards abhay...and their eyes met!! Abhay slowly pushed her away from him and then pulled her swiftly and lift her high...

Dekhu Jo Tujhko Ik Nazar
Jaaye Bhar Mujhme Hai Mera Jo Khala

Abhay let her sliding down by his masculine body...piya looked at his hypnotic blue eyes...

Zindagi Me Khushi Tere Aane Se Hai
Warna Jeene Mein Gham, Har Bahane Se Hai

Abhay made her go round around him and then pulled her towards him...he went near her cheeks and piya closed her eyes! She felt his cold lips on her give her kiss...her cheeks were turning red hot!

Hai Yeh Alag Baat Hai Hum Mile Aaj Hain
Dil Tujhe Jaanata Ik Zamaane Se Hai

Abhay swayed her with the music...he turned her so that she is facing her back to him...

Par Ajnabi Apna Mujhe Tu Laga
Jaanu Na Main Tujhse Mera Rishta Hai Kya

He traced her arms starting from the hand to her shoulder with his index finger on her right arm...piya sighed! She was feeling goosebumps!! Abhay was totally lost in her...

Aankhon Ne Aankhon Se Kahi Daastaan
Tumko Banake Raazdaan

Abhay looked in her with passion as he felt his desires rising...he felt a beautiful angel standing infront of him...piya couldn't stand his gaze fr long and moved away...

Baahon Me Jannat Aa Gayi Khushnumaa
Tum Jo Huye Ho Mehrbaan

Abhay nuzzled in her neck and piya gave moan...

Jism Se Jism Ka Yun Taaruf Huaa
Ho Gaye Hum Sanam Rooh Tak Aashna

Abhay put his arms around her waist and pulled her closely squeezing her lightly...

Ek Zara Jo Chale Do Kadam Saath Me
Mill Gaya Hai Hume Zindagi Ka Pata

Piya turned around to face abhay...abhay came near her face and pulled her by her waist...pia gulped hard!!

Abahy rested his forehead on her and piya arms was on abhay neck and his on her waist...they were dancing in that position...

Anjaane Ho Tum, Jo Begaane Ho Tum
Jo Pehchaane Lagte Ho Kyun
Tum Gehri Neendon Me Jab Soye Soye Ho
Toh Mujhme Jagte Ho Kyun

Abhay removed a string of her hair from her face as it was disturbing him to see her clearly...

Jab Tujhko Paata Hai
Dil Muskurata Hai
Kya Tujh Se Hai Waasta
Kya Tujh Me Dhoondu Main
Kya Tujh Se Chaahu Main
Kya Kya Hai Tujhme Mera

Abhay cups her face...and brought it close to him...abhay looked at her lips...and their lips were just inch apart!!

Par Ajnabi Apna Mujhe Tu Lagaa..

Piya hand went to his hairs pulling him closer...abhay pulled her more from waist as like their body was glued to eachother...

And their lips were just about to touch...or lightly touched...

Precape-

Abhay opens his car door ...when suddenly he hears footsteps on dry grass in the dark in the garden...abhay turns to look at the direction of sound!

P.S IGNORE MISTAKES...PRESS LIKE AND DO COMENT!

Edited by flora212 - 10 years ago
Awesome and Amazing update it was!!
Thanks for the PM.
Continue soon.
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesme update.thanxx 4 pm and continue soon
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3