Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
guys thanks for comenting a lot and likeing the chapter...it really means lot to me!! will be updateing next part in few minutes...😳
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PART-8

Misha clicked her fingers infront of pia- oye pia…kahan khoi ho!!! U r listening na what am I saying…..ok I need to call my friends to party!!!

Saying this misha ran from there leaving a worried pia….

Pia was about to leave from there when she found a page lying on floor…pia bend down and picked it up!!!!

It was sketch of dark blue eyes……!!!!!!!!!!!

Pia looked at it carefully…she felt that she saw these pair of eyes somewhere!!!

Pia to herself- these eyes….its ….i saw it!!!

Pia closed her eyes and try to recall back where did she saw them!! Suddenly flashback of fight with a man with hypnotic blue came in her mind….pia opened her eyes wide!!

Pia to herself- what!!! These eyes is his!!! That ….nooo what am I thinking!!!

Pia looked at paper again….she didn't realize while thinking all these she walked to her room!

Pia said- it is that man eyes…but who made this sketch!!! No may be I am wrong….

She remembered the airport scene where the same blue eyed man saved her from falling….those eyes r just same as in the paper!!!

Suddenly she heard madhu calling- pia….pia beta!!! Bahar decorater aya he….tum unhe attend karo!!!

Pia came out of her trance and she replied- yeap mom coming!!!

She looked at the paper again and quickly put it in cupboard!!! She can think about this later!!!

She left the room after closing the door of cupboard!!!

After she left …the scene goes to cupboard in which the door of cupboard opens itself slowly!!! The paper of blue eyes sketch falls on ground…..it then flew itself under the bed!!!

Chand talking on phone- yes arnab…yeap ok no worries!! Its fine…..

After talking chand cut the call and looked at hasina who is coming down the stairs !!!

Chand went out to look for jeh who was suppose to sleep out last night…chand searched in garden but found no sign of jeh!!! Chand suspected something….he came back to mansion and saw hasina sitting on dinning table with cup of tea….

Chand- hasina where is jeh???

Hasina shurrged- how I know!!! Isn't he out….

Chand was worried….abhay saw these from upstairs , he quickly ran to his room!!!

Arnab was checking some file when madhu entered the room!

Madhu impatiently – arnab what were u talking about??? What is surprise??

Arnab smiles- madhu that's surprise I cant tell u…u will know it in tomorrow party!! And I am sure u will like it….

Madhu pleading- arnab I know why r u not telling me!! Cause I may tell every thing to piya….but I promise I wont!!

Arnab smirks- good u got it why I am not telling u!!

Madhu impatiently- arnab plz tell na…I swear I wont tell…

Arnab quickly- no madhu…ok hv to go to office now!!!

Madhu blocking the way- no arnab I wont let u go until u tell it to me!!! I swear I wont tell pia…

Arnab sighs accepting his defeat and told surprise!!!

Madhu was shocked and happy both…  

Chand thought to check abhay room fr jeh….just as he was about to climb upstairs he saw abhay coming down all dressed fr office!

Abhay casually- good morning dad!!

Chand sternly- good morning…I am no finding jeh from morning…do u know…

Abhay interrupting- isn't he outside???

Chand was about to say something but before that abhay dragged him out….

Abhay quickly- he must be outside na!!

Chand was confused about abhay behavior when suddenly abhay pointed jeh sleeping on bench!!

Chand was more confused now…as he didn't saw jeh there sometime before when he searched fr him!!

Abhay walked up to jeh….

Abhay- hey wake up….its morning!!

Jeh with a fake yawn- oh bhai good morning!

Chand spoke out- u guys come in to take breakfast!!!

Chand went in while abhay and jeh gave Hi-5!!!

On dinning table…..chand said- hasina…tommorow there is party in dobrail house!!! We all r inviting!!

Abhay drinking his tea- hmm not me…cause there is urgent….

Chand interrupted-cancel all meetings!!

Abhay shocked- but dad!!!

Chand strictly- cancel means cancel…..not a single word more!! I don't want to disappoint dobrail…he is my childhood buddy!!
Jeh curious- dad who is this dobby?? I mean  what his is age!!

Hasina brust out in laughter but then controlled seeing chand grave expression…

Chand gritting teeth- first of all don't make fun of him!! Secondly when will u grow up jeh!!

Jeh was about to say something when abhay signaled to remain quiet!!!

Next day…in evening…pia had been slept with misha after persuing her a lot last night!! Strange nothing happened to her….she has a good sound sleep!! But what is with that room….forget about room what happens to her when she alone!!! She really need to find answers to these questions!! Right she is not getting madhu weird behaivior…she is acting like mad!! Actually she feels something fishy about party….cause madhe is forcing her to wear some gorgeous heavy dresses!!

Pia asking madhu- mom fr the last time I am asking….why hv u decorated the house so much…..and what with these heavy dresses…

Madhu choosing another dress- pia shut up fr now!!! Today is very special day fr u….

Pia shocked- what special day !! I am sure its not my birthday….wait a sec!! r u making me married with some man without my permission??? Dare u do like that mom….i am gonna kill u and dad!!

Madhu was shocked fr moment but then composed herself- oh no no pia….its just special day fr u!!

Pia interrupted- but what???

Madhu – that's a surprise!!'

Pia was about to tell something when madhu cuts her off- ok u r gonna wear this!! Start getting ready….guests will be arriving in hours!!

Hasina asked chand- did u ask the address of their house??

Chand replied- arnab told me he will send driver to take us??

Just then a car arrived out of Raichand mansion!!

Chand called out- abhay and jeh!!

Abhay came with jeh wearing a tuxedo looking handsome!!

Abhay quickly- dad u guys go I will follow with my own car…

Jeh spoke- me too will go with bhai!!

Chand frowned at them …while abhay and jeh grinned!

Abhay smiled-don't worry dad I am coming to party!! I will not do like last time!!

Abhay and jeh in car…..

Jeh asked abhay- hey why dad was so worried when u didn't want to come to party!!

Abhay rolled eyes- arrggh its long story!!!

Jeh curious – what story tell me na!!

Abhay smirked- it was that last time dad got business party at Mr. kapoor place…he has a daughter!! Tanushri kapoor….well she had beauty but she was kind of seducing!! All of the time sticking to me…so I didn't like her!! But she was in love with me but more then love she seamed to be money hunger….dad told me to marry her!! As kapoors was a respectable family…I rejected!! So that time in kapoor business party I didn't came with dad and told him that I will after him!! But I escaped cause I know dad will push me to that tanushre….

Jeh rolls eyes- but bhai now u should bring bhabi!! U hv rejected to many girls….

Abhay smirks- not soon until I get a perfect one….

Jeh was about to say something when abhay spoke- I guess we arrived to our destination!! Mom and dad is out of the car…

Abhay slided down the glass of window and looked out…he saw a big mansion!!! Seamed like very old but he felt something…he felt like he saw it before!!

Abhay narrowed his eyes and looked towars the garden out of mansion….

He saw a flash of girl giggling…abhay opened wide his eyes…

Abhay to himself- what was that!!

Jeh breaking his thoughts- what happen? Rnt we getting out!!

Abhay thoughtfully- jeh don't u think….we hv came here before!! I mean …it really seams familiar to me….

Jeh looking out through abhay window- what !! what!! No nah…I don't think behind it looks like haunted… (jeh pointing towards window at top roof which is all dark )

Abhay told- ok lets get down….

On the other hand…chand and hasina was shocked to see the house infront!

Hasina panicked- chand what is this??? Why we r here!!!

Chand to the driver- is it arnab dobrail house??

The driver- yes sir it is!!!

Chand was confused and worried now!!

Hasina gritting teeth- chand we r going back right now!! I don't want abhay to be in danger….come on chand!!

Chand holding hasina wrist- no hasina!! We cant…we will go party!!

Hasina shocked- but…but..abhay…

Chand interrupted- I know hasina what r u thinking of!! But I think abhay wont be able to remember anything…that incident happened 10 years ago…and ten years is really long time!! Regaining of old memories have very less chance….

Suddenly they heard abhay voice- mom dad…is it the place of where party is going to take!!

Chand with smile- yes son…come lets go!! They must be waiting fr us….u two go we will be behind u!!

Abhay and jeh nodded and entered the mansion….

Hasina worried- chand r u sure of it??? We r getting abhay engaged with dobrail elder daughter!! And….i think something is wrong!! What r they doing in this house?

Chand with blank expression- hasina anyone can take this place as it has been empty fr years!!!

Arnab is very delighted to see raichands!!!

Arnab to chand- I am soo happy…u came!! And u remembered na what surprise we r planning fr our kids??

Chand laughs –why not!!!

Hasina and madhu became good friends quickly….and madhu was very happy to meet hasina!

But between all abhay was tensed….he was feeling as he came to this house before not one time but many times!!! Abhay looked at stairs which seamed familiar to him too….he kept staring at it when suddenly he saw a flash in negative!! A girl running downstairs and a boy behind her!! The girl shouts- abhay stay away from me I tell u…

The girl was giggling continuously!

Abhay felt a pang of pain in his head….

Hasina saw him and got frighten!

Hasina came to him- abhay r u ok?? Abhay!!

Abhay holding his head- oh yea I am good…

Hasina worried – r u sure??

Abhay with weak smile- yea mom I am fine!!

Hasina smiled lightly and went from there….

Abhay in his mind- ye kyat ha!! Who was that girl…the voice!! She was calling me…oh whats happening!!

Suddenly abhay eyes fell on upstairs in the corner behind a white curtain….

Two girl talking one was short curly hairy and tomboyish type while other was long curly hair facing her back to abhay ….she was wearing a red long gown!!! Abhay couldn't see her face but face from sideway showing little bit….abhay felt she was really like an angel!! If her side way beauty showing so gorgeoys then her face is really beautiful!! The girl was tensed while the other one trying to comfort her….

Abhay felt he knows this girl and a sudden urge came to see her face fully!!

Back ground BG-(ajnabi apna tu laga-evil returns1920)

Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun

Abhay kept on looking at her with out blinking….he could see her cheeks from side!

Abhay to himself- why she is not turning!!

Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
Toh mujhme jagte ho kyun…

He could see her eyes from side….it looked so angelic!!

Jab tujhko paata hai
Dil muskurata hai
Kya tujh se hai waasta

Abhay smiled slightly unknown to him….

Her curls fly in air…..

Kya tujh me dhoondu main

Kya tujh se chaahu main

Suddenly abhay saw someone else in her place…but the picture was blur….but he was sure it was a girl!

Kya kya hai tujhme mera

Abhay was shocked-who is that!!

But the picture disappeared….abhay was confused!

Jaanu na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu lagaa..

The girl turned her face…and abhay saw her!! She was indeed beautiful…but something hit him!!!

This girl…he saw her somewhere!!! Suddenly the fight with a girl flashed infront of him….

Abhay surprised- what!! Is it that girl…..but what is she doing here!!!

PRECAPE- ABHIYA DANCE AND REAL HAUNTS BEGIN😈

P.S DONT FORGET TO PRESS LIKE AND COMENT AND INGNORE MISTAKES.

forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wth..is it a time to stop??i wanted to read more...hmmm btw nice update...it was maithli's house thats why abhay felt so familiar..i wonder what will happen when chandeena will see piya...update soon..
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry... bloody double post 😡 Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update!
is it maithili returns😈?
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb updte nafi !👏
So abhay saw pia atlast! 😳
And pia feels somethng errie,n so does abhay! Hm.. interesting! Am eager to knw what happnd 10years b4 n whz that girl..
Waiting to see abhaiya dance 😳 n ghost bth!😆😛

P.S. Plz cntinue soon..😊

P.P.S and nafi plz update the SRK SS dear! Am waiting for it..!
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear...
interesting precap...
continue soon...
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.abhay is getting flash back so that  means his memory is regaining.and finally abhay saw piya.precap was awesome
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...super update...
preacap looks intresting...
superb yaar...
continue soon. ...
eagrly waiting..
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WTH Why did you stopped at this point yaar?! 😡 😆 I wanted to see Chandeena reactions after watching Pia. 😉 😆
Awesome Update!Loved it alot.❤️
Abhay-Jeh bonding is really such a treat to read. 😳 I'm loving it. 😃 😳
And I'm really eager to know the mystery behind Metz death and Who's the killer,Hoping It's Not Abhay. 😲
That Blue-eyed Sketch Guy is Abhay,But why did the sketch hide itself under the bed?! 😕 🤣 🤣
Oh God,I can't event wait to see What will be Abhiya's reactions after knowing that they are gonna get engaged to each other.🤣And Misha would die ROFLing after the park incident knowing Abhay will be her JIJU.🤣 🤣 😆
Waiting for Abhiya's dance And Real Haunting. 😲 😲 😆Bring it on,I'm ready for an horror romantic ride. 😉
Pls Continue Soon. 😳
Thanks for the PM. 😃

P.S.:-Nafi Pls Update the SRK SS soon.Pls keep on update that SS in week to week or two-weeks me ek baar types. 😳 😆 I can't wait to read more of My Simi and RK love story. 😳