FF: THE MAGICAL TIE NOTE-PG 28 (discontinued)

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my dear readers,viewers and friends...a new story was distrubing me fr a long time!! So couldnt help fr writing it down...but this is not going to be written only by me!! yes its a joint ff...me and my darling sis chanu as u all know chandni...(TeDylove)...will be writing it...
So i hope u will like the story...so here is prologue!!! DO TELL ME IF U LIKE IT OR NOT...

(CREDIT TO TANZIE)

Prologue

A young handsome fair man running down from stairs to stop his beautiful wife a beautiful baby girl in her arms who is leaving him behind all alone!!! He is totally shattered by her sudden outburst but then he remembered it was actually his dicision before'but whatever there is no time to think fr it now!! He has to somehow stop his wife leaving him'

The man says loudly- pia please what r u saying??? U cant leave me like this!!

Pia sadly- I wish I could not leave u like this abhay!! But I am sorry it was urs decision long back..then why r u regretting now!!

Abhay in crying tone- but how I will live with out u and angle!! Angle has became my life now..and I cant also live with out u!!!

Pia sternly- that not my concern abhay..u should think about it long back!! But there is no way fr us except separation..

Abhay trying to make her understand- I know pia that it was my decision but right now I don't want to think about it'just..just try to understand!! Pia me angle ki begher nahi ji sakta'aur me tuhare bagher bhi nahi ji sakta

Pia scrastily- wow abhay raichand'tum mere begher nahi ji sakta!! Abhay tum bhul rahe ho tumne mujse kabi payar nahi ki..payar kya tumne to apni dosti bhi mere saat nahi rakh sakti!! Ha me manti hu ki angle is u daughter but its u who made this decision!! Didn't u said me that u don't want the baby?? Didn't u said I am not responsible fr the baby?? Didn't u said I am not father of angle?? Didn't u said u don't care that u hv a daughter?? Didn't u said u will stay hell away from angle?? Or hv u forgotten all this'abhay its too late!! I know that long back that u will never ever to keep urself away from angle cause u r her biological father and ur blood will always pull her towards her!! But it was ur decision'so now its none of my business how u live or how u die!! CAUSE I DON'T CARE..

Abhay tears spilling from his crystal blue eyes- pia I know I told u all these'but look at angle how she will live without her dad!!

Pia sadly looks at 7 monthes old angle who is looking at her mom and dad all confused'trying to find out with her ocean blue eyes that what is happening around her!!

Pia turns to abhay- I don't know abhay'but I know that I don't want my angle to live with such a cheap father!! And angle is very small now..she will forget u soon'.

Abhay shocked- pia why r u doing this?? U want angle to forget her real dad'.i know I had been a bad father but I need second chance!

Pia firmly trying hard to stop her tears- sorry abhay I cant..u hv done enough to me!! I cant bear more'it will be good fr angle to forget u'so that she will be friendly with her new father!!

Pia turns to leave 'but abhay hold her wrist..

Abhay stunned- u..u..will marry again??

Pia smiles- yes..and oh ur divorce papers will be ready in next two monthes!!

Saying this pia freed herself from grip on her wrist..pia took her luggage and walks to the door leaving shattered abhay'

Angle who immediately got to know that her mom is leaving her dad turns to back of pia and began to cry hoping that her mom will stop..but seems like there is no way to it..

Angle sobbing looks at abhay who is standing all upset tears flowing from his blue eyes'angle opens her arms from pia back in direction of abhay trying to tell him that to stop her mom and angle utters her first word before getting out og abhay sight " dddaaddaa"'.

Abhay felt his heart broken into million pieces and falls on his knees " angle I love u sweety..please come back to me..pia I didnt expect this from u'why u left me alone?? Why u took my angle?? Why? Why? I hate u pia..i hate u !!"

Abhay brokes down he stood up and took a flower base nearby and throw it hard on ground breaking it to stop his rage, agony and frustration'..

*****this story is not inspired from film hey baby, its my imagination story!!*****

IMPORTANT NOTE- GUYS U HV TO BE PATIENCE WITH THIS STORY...AS CHANDNI AND ME ARE WRITING...CHANU IS BUSY..SO GIVING UPDATES WILL BE LITTLE BIT LATE...HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND

Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
CHANDNI aka TeDylove OTHER WORKS

FF: UNITED

-----------------

JOINT FF WITH NAFISA aka flora212

------------------
Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS

MY FAN FICS

FF: DONT BREAK MY HERT AGAIN

--------------------
FF: LOVE HAPPENS ONCE

---------------

---------------
--------------------------------------------------
MY SHORT STORYS

SS: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res...
nyc prolouge 
oh thats sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ
i hope sab jaldi thik ho jaye...
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb prolouge ๐Ÿ˜‰ its sad๐Ÿ˜ญ but waiting for the story to start๐Ÿ˜›
continu soon & pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the Prologue! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Abhay didn't want his daughter at first๐Ÿ˜ฒ
waiting for the first chappy๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow another ff:-D:-D waiting,..
alicia212 thumbnail
my name is Alicia pm me when u update the story

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres.  [Edited]

Flora and chandni hatsoff to you both. ๐Ÿ‘  You know I'm not a emotional person, but your prologue made me cry for Abhay ๐Ÿ˜ญ  and that poor little baby angle. ๐Ÿ˜ญ She is so small and how did Pia just take her away from her biological father. Abhay needs second chance and really  Pia should have thought before taking such a harsh decision. Aww feeling so bad for little baby. When she grew up, I've no idea how Pia is gonna face her daughter and tell the truth of her father. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm eagerly waiting for your story to start. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Prologue is too much emotional and seeing heartbroken Abhay, makes me cry now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by renu4u - 11 years ago