Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: style14

Peaches in PKYEK I was mainly a fan of RD and his character Jeh. Was never a big fan of his chemistry with Sukriti but as she was the lead I wanted Jeh and Piya to be together. RD's chemistry with Asha is unbeatable, thats why I hate the current track so much.

I loved Jeh's attitude and RD portrayed it brilliantly.

same here shailee..i was also a major jeh fan..i liked him from beginning..what a dashing ladykiller he was...!!
i didnt liked abhay so i wanted pia to be with jeh..but it didnt happened...asha and RD's chemistry is out of the world...it has so much of potential..cv's now really need to kill arjun and purvi's and want a new youth based show in which RD is opposite Asha.. πŸ˜†
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amy imagine ur self in Piya's place πŸ˜³

hahaha my exact thoughts.My imagination went wild and i did everytime i watch this video imagined myself as Piya.Lucky girlπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

same here shailee..i was also a major jeh fan..i liked him from beginning..what a dashing ladykiller he was...!!
i didnt liked abhay so i wanted pia to be with jeh..but it didnt happened...asha and RD's chemistry is out of the world...it has so much of potential..cv's now really need to kill arjun and purvi's and want a new youth based show in which RD is opposite Asha.. πŸ˜†

n PKYEK was also Ekta's serial... why couldnt she have taken RD in a youth based show😑
Edited by style14 - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail

n PKYEK was also Ekta's serial... why couldnt she have taken RD in a youth based show😑

as u could see there is no present ekta's youth based show i guess...but if she is planning to make one plz take asha and RD as leads..we would love to watch their romance..here in PR we only get to watch them for few minutes and also not much romance coz its a family drama anyways..!
imagine RD as a spoilt brat who loves to play with girls heart..is in college
den a girl(asha) takes admission in that very same college..they hate each other at first but then both start falling for each other..and here starts their love story... πŸ˜‰
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So can I snap you girls out of your shirtless RD dreams πŸ˜› to reality? *please don't be mad*

Quick poll guys - next AT title (in bold) options from me -

1. Raaston Mein Kho Gaya Hai Mitra
Ajnabi Kyon Ho Gaya Hai Mitra,Mitra 
(Band Baaja Baraat)

2. Poore se zara sa kam hai
Poore se zara sa kam hai
Tera mera hona tto hai 
Tere mere hone se tu fiza hamami hum mausam hain

(Mausam)

3. Marz bhi hain deti
Chain bhi hain deti
Dard bhi hain deti
Jaan bhi hain leti
Yaariyaan Woh o..
Na chhode yaariyaan
Woh oh oh...

Ab jeene ko jaane ko, na koi raasta
Tanhaaiyon se hoga, ab dil ka vaasta
(Cocktail)

What are yours?
peachesnplums thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

as u could see there is no present ekta's youth based show i guess...but if she is planning to make one plz take asha and RD as leads..we would love to watch their romance..here in PR we only get to watch them for few minutes and also not much romance coz its a family drama anyways..!
imagine RD as a spoilt brat who loves to play with girls heart..is in college
den a girl(asha) takes admission in that very same college..they hate each other at first but then both start falling for each other..and here starts their love story... πŸ˜‰

Reminds me of Kesha's Ego vs Ego FF - CVs won't have to look further than IF πŸ˜ƒ. But Ekta loves to separate her pairs. Maybe she'll do it differently in a youth based show πŸ€”
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Peaches I like the Cocktail song ..

What about the song "Yeh Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal 
AnAvidReader thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Reminds me of Kesha's Ego vs Ego FF - CVs won't have to look further than IF πŸ˜ƒ. But Ekta loves to separate her pairs. Maybe she'll do it differently in a youth based showπŸ€”

yes i would'nt mind that unless it is a youth based show...or someother storyline..not as vampire ones..in pkyek ekta copied some of her vampire story from twilight and rest from vampire diaries..why cant these cv's think of some refreshing stories...
and yes kesha i miss her ff...
peachesnplums thumbnail

Peaches I like the Cocktail song ..

What about the song "Yeh Dooriyan" from Love Aaj Kal 

Lovely one Shailee πŸ‘πŸΌ - gets my vote
AnAvidReader thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums