Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed  Shailee Arjun had faults and he wasnt perfect but those imperfections made him Arjun Kirloskar.He was such a proud and bold guy but in the name of love he is shown as this weakling who just gets forced into doing things against his will.How pathetic...love should make a person more mature and not foolish but as the saying goes one tends to do crazy things whenthey are in love.
I really dnt want RD and Asha to be protrayed as parents...their characters' love story is still incomplete.Arvi has not yet explored the wonders of being married and now they are going to be parents out of wedlock?If that wasnt bad enough Arjun's CC of a wife is pregnant too and at the same time.Wow this is some real Jerry Springer Sh#t.
I bet Ovi will call Purvi to Jerry Springer's show and say 'my hubby is not ur baby's dadday' then the fight will be on with two pregnant sisters.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
As said by RD in the SBB Balti segment, Arjun Kirloskar is a complete Laparjhandus... Falling in love totally ruined him😆
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: style14

RD was a hot werewolf...
I love this scene between Jeh and Piya.. RD is damn hot in this

omg he was shirtless in this one..he looked so dashing... ❤️
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

Agreed  Shailee Arjun had faults and he wasnt perfect but those imperfections made him Arjun Kirloskar.He was such a proud and bold guy but in the name of love he is shown as this weakling who just gets forced into doing things against his will.How pathetic...love should make a person more mature and not foolish but as the saying goes one tends to do crazy things whenthey are in love.

I really dnt want RD and Asha to be protrayed as parents...their characters' love story is still incomplete.Arvi has not yet explored the wonders of being married and now they are going to be parents out of wedlock?If that wasnt bad enough Arjun's CC of a wife is pregnant too and at the same time.Wow this is some real Jerry Springer Sh#t.
I bet Ovi will call Purvi to Jerry Springer's show and say 'my hubby is not ur baby's dadday' then the fight will be on with two pregnant sisters.

😆 Haha yup Amy.. Lets play "Kaun Banega Arjun ke Bacche ki Maa"... n Im sure in this also mahaan Purvi will sacrifice. Purvi will never fight with JLO🤢
Edited by style14 - 11 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ameilia

@Red: 🤣 🤣 - thanks for making me laugh Amy

@blue: something I really wanted to see as well - how they cope with their professional and personal lives after marriage - you know disagreements at office and getting used to domestic bliss...
style14 thumbnail
Peaches in PKYEK I was mainly a fan of RD and his character Jeh. Was never a big fan of his chemistry with Sukriti but as she was the lead I wanted Jeh and Piya to be together. RD's chemistry with Asha is unbeatable, thats why I hate the current track so much. 
I loved Jeh's attitude and RD portrayed it brilliantly.
ameilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

@Red: 🤣 🤣 - thanks for making me laugh Amy

@blue: something I really wanted to see as well - how they cope with their professional and personal lives after marriage - you know disagreements at office and getting used to domestic bliss...

Agreed Peach Arvi dealing with both their personal and professional lives after marriage would have been nice to watch.If Juice Lady gets Arjun in bed there is no way she is letting him go.Never.
Happy that u could laugh Peach😆
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

omg he was shirtless in this one..he looked so dashing... ❤️

ameilia thumbnail
I just love this scene.RD looked so damn hot and seductive in this scene.My heart was racing.😳
style14 thumbnail
Amy imagine ur self in Piya's place 😳