Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

In fact I read one of the posts yesterday where it was said it's better if AK becomes negative - I'd rather have that than a lothario. Atleast I can say he's negative. I think it's time to bring out Jeh Khurana (the negative character RD played in Pyar ki Ye Ek Kahani). I didn't really watch RD there except 3-4 scenes, so don't throw stones at me if I'm wrong.

Ya Peaches I was the one who said that and I would love it if that happens. I want our Were wolf back. RD in negative role would be great and I wouldnt even mind if his character gets bashed head to toe in the forum. 😃
But this pathetic pregnancy track, I mean can u imagine Asha and RD acting as parents. C mon Ekta, its just been 10 months into 18 yr leap now you want them to have kids🤢
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

In fact I read one of the posts yesterday where it was said it's better if AK becomes negative - I'd rather have that than a lothario. Atleast I can say he's negative. I think it's time to bring out Jeh Khurana (the negative character RD played in Pyar ki Ye Ek Kahani). I didn't really watch RD there except 3-4 scenes, so don't throw stones at me if I'm wrong.

agree with that peaches...atleast if he is a negative character we can say he is a grey shaded character..but here cv's are making us confuse wheather to hate or love arjun...!
style14 thumbnail
Peaches even RD loved his character in PKYEK. When ever he is asked about choosing between Arjun and Jeh, he says both are close to his heart. He loved working in a youth based show. Actually with the leap in PR we got both family drama and a youth love story but now its just family drama with rona dhona. I want RD and Asha in a youth based show not this shit.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: style14

Ya Peaches I was the one who said that and I would love it if that happens. I want our Were wolf back. RD in negative role would be great and I wouldnt even mind if his character gets bashed head to toe in the forum. 😃
But this pathetic pregnancy track, I mean can u imagine Asha and RD acting as parents. C mon Ekta, its just been 10 months into 18 yr leap now you want them to have kids🤢

@Red: two thumbs up Shailee 👍🏼

@bold: I know, two 23 year old rookies as parents - that too with the whole baggage of illegitimacy, two-timing and god knows what else. We barely saw their love story bloom man 😡

AnAvidReader thumbnail
would love to watch our old revengeful werewolf back in action..much better than this pregnancy track...he would turn purvi and ovi's world upside down..
and btw i would rather watch angry Ak than this lovesick Arjun..and yes this is very early for him to become daddy..he is so young..!!
style14 thumbnail
Arjun has never been a perfect character from the beginning, n thats what I loved about him. Unlike Purvi who is Archana Part 2, Arjun was shown to have his own Identity, who was sometimes rude and unfair to others too, which is fine.
What I have a problem with is Arjun being shown WEAK in the name of love. n now the pregnancy track will bring out a new dimension into his character.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

would love to watch our old revengeful werewolf back in action..much better than this pregnancy track...he would turn purvi and ovi's world upside down..
and btw i would rather watch angry Ak than this lovesick Arjun..and yes this is very early for him to become daddy..he is so young..!!

RD was a hot werewolf...
I love this scene between Jeh and Piya.. RD is damn hot in this

AnAvidReader thumbnail

Peaches even RD loved his character in PKYEK. When ever he is asked about choosing between Arjun and Jeh, he says both are close to his heart. He loved working in a youth based show. Actually with the leap in PR we got both family drama and a youth love story but now its just family drama with rona dhona. I want RD and Asha in a youth based show not this shit.

agree shailee...m dying to see them youth based show...i also think RD and Asha doesnt deserve these shows which has got a lot of rona dhona...really they should get a youth based show...!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
And I like such flawed characters Shailee, as I say often - khadoos with a heart. I loved that in the beginning both Arjun and Purvi were strong, assertive and independent individuals with values of their own. They are just poor reflections now of those people.

Another thing I liked in AK was that he respected women - he never strong-armed Purvi even when he couldn't stand her. I see a lot of male leads doing that in soaps nowadays (mostly via SBS/SBB synopsis) just to show their masculinity 👎🏼
peachesnplums thumbnail

RD was a hot werewolf...
I love this scene between Jeh and Piya.. RD is damn hot in this

This is one of the scenes I've watched. I actually laughed you know coz I thought he was hot but his chemistry with Asha is just something else, I missed that here 😛