Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -De.De-

College se abhi ayi ho? You live in USA or Canada? 😳 Main.. just writing out part 2 of my story and listening to music... more specifically this song:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKTOb8KGu0&feature=g-hist[/YOUTUBE]

ji college se aayi hoon thoda dair hui hai, and i live in USA.. NY.. and u? and where u from?

and oh i know this song.. nice, itz an old paki song right
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetdreamz

ji college se aayi hoon thoda dair hui hai, and i live in USA.. NY.. and u? and where u from?

and oh i know this song.. nice, itz an old paki song right

Acha... I see. I live in UK, was born in Pak but brought up in UK. Yes, it's old pak song. I grew up listening to this; one of many old songs.😳
Wonder-Woman thumbnail

Acha... I see. I live in UK, was born in Pak but brought up in UK. Yes, it's old pak song. I grew up listening to this; one of many old songs.😳

ok, so it must be late there right now lol.. u got to college? and yeah, i know itz an old song.. i also have heard of this song but forgot it ðŸ˜Š
-De.De- thumbnail

ok, so it must be late there right now lol.. u got to college? and yeah, i know itz an old song.. i also have heard of this song but forgot it ðŸ˜Š

Yea, it's 00:45 now. I have graduated with university and now working.😊 So what you are studying? Here another song: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhT0YdDnvA[/YOUTUBE]
Wonder-Woman thumbnail

Yea, it's 00:45 now. I have graduated with university and now working.😊 So what you are studying? Here another song: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhT0YdDnvA[/YOUTUBE]

oh u mean 12:45 lol.. and oh thatz kool.. im studying computer science in 2nd yr of college and i see u like pak songs a lot lol.. i dont like them that much.. i prefer more of english and hindi songs ðŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail

oh u mean 12:45 lol.. and oh thatz kool.. im studying computer science in 2nd yr of college and i see u like pak songs a lot lol.. i dont like them that much.. i prefer more of english and hindi songs ðŸ˜ƒ

Yea... midnight. Wow that's nice and I did my degree in Information & Communications Technology. 😳 And now working as Application Developer. I like all types of songs: English, Hindi, Urdu, ghazals, Qawallis, Qalams.. everything. But current hindi music is not good so I prefer old songs.😳
Wonder-Woman thumbnail

Yea... midnight. Wow that's nice and I did my degree in Information & Communications Technology. 😳 And now working as Application Developer. I like all types of songs: English, Hindi, Urdu, ghazals, Qawallis, Qalams.. everything. But current hindi music is not good so I prefer old songs.😳

thatz really good, u completed ur college and now ur working as application developer.. nice.. and oh ok, i don't like old songz that much.. but yeah, new hindi songz are not that good now but still the music is good ðŸ˜Š so, u gna sleep late today
-De.De- thumbnail

thatz really good, u completed ur college and now ur working as application developer.. nice.. and oh ok, i don't like old songz that much.. but yeah, new hindi songz are not that good now but still the music is good ðŸ˜Š so, u gna sleep late today

I'm a huge 'old is gold' fan.😉 I prefer old songs over new ones any day. So what's your favorite music these days? Lol.. it's my usual sleeping time which is changing now.. yea, I sleep late a lot of days.
Wonder-Woman thumbnail

I'm a huge 'old is gold' fan.😉 I prefer old songs over new ones any day. So what's your favorite music these days? Lol.. it's my usual sleeping time which is changing now.. yea, I sleep late a lot of days.

oh u love old songz, my dad does as well lol.. and my fav music is more of fast and catchy music.. nowadayz i love SOTY songz.. and also some good music english songs.. and oh ok, i also sleep like around 3 am even if i have to go to college ðŸ˜†
Wonder-Woman thumbnail

hey mk, how r u??