Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome !!
cant tell u which part i liked most bcoz every line was jus superb..
u depicted every part masterly whether its Virika or Virman..
. "I won't feel hurt if you leave because lifeless people don't experience emotions, let alone pain"..
touched !! ( this answer really went deep in my heart )..
btw thnx 4 the lovely update..
eagerly waitin 4 nxt..
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i didn't find it slow at all...these chapters are the meat and potatoes of a story and the rest is the desert 😊
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
you know that you are amazing or???

you use such sentences where i think that cant be true
"I can't imagine life without you..."And I can only imagine life with you."
or
I won't feel hurt if you leave because lifeless people don't experience emotions, let alone pain.
"And when I di??It won't matter then because I'll have lived my entire life...

but thank to you all is possible...
thank you for such a heart touching part

thanks for pm and continoue soon

leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Splendid. You made a whole new chapter, and I must say it was very creative. I loved this update especially because of the sentences you used. Every line is beautiful but the ones I really like are "I can't imagine life without you", "And I can only imagine life with you", "I won't feel hurt if you leave because lifeless people don't experience emotions, let alone pain", "And when I die? It won't matter then because I'll have lived my entire life". How do you make such beautiful line? Really how? They touched my heart, they really did. Who cares if the cancer producer you are describing is right or wrong? When you read it, it sounds professional and real, and I don't think anybody will go and research how the "proper cancer producer" is done. Aww Virat and Maanvi are so cute; they played the piano together, on their 5-hour date. The date must have been utterly long, but when you are having fun time flies. Good job Maanvi, you are a very brave girl. It is not easy to fight your fear, especially when your fear is connected to your past. The story is getting better and better with each update. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

-Maria

Edited by leafmaria - 11 years ago
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
WOW this was such a heart felt chapter

Viren and jeevika clearing the misunderstanding was so ood and viren's father telling her that he wanted viren to be like the rest of the students.

Virat played the piano so beautiful and also teaching maanvi how to play was so nice, watching someone that you love suffering pain is very hard and maanvi had to get over her fear before she could stand by virat, she so willing stood by him, so sweet, waiting or the results is going to be hard but I am sure the results will be ok.

Every word that you used to describe the depth of feelings was coming out in this chapter👏

Thanks for the pm, please continue
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it... As usual Awesome update...
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.It was awesome.Love Virat  and Manvi more and more in every update.Thanks for the pm😊 Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh!!
Its such a beautiful update!!
Viren acting cold towards his Pops... Jeevika trying to picturise him being a Vadhera... Manvi making the most of the situation ... and Virat trying to push her away from him... you depicted all their pains so wonderfully!!
And the Piano scene was heavenly!!
Manvi fighting her fear to be near the person she loved was awesome...
Update soon...
girl_rocks thumbnail
awesome...especially the part where manvi fights from her fear of needles