Sadiya Siddiqui, Raymon Singh join hands

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sadiya Siddiqui, Raymon Singh join hands for Shapath!

Certain section of media reported about Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath, produced by Fireworks is all set to bid adieu to the channel but reports suggests that the channel is still contemplating on the final decision.

In the midst, the latest we have heard is, seasoned actress Raymon Singh, last seen in Color's Chal Sheh Aur Maat and Sadiya Siddiqui, who recently acted in an episodic of Channel V's Gumrah-The end of Innocence is all set to make their presence felt on Humne Li Hai...Shapath.

The plot for this particular episode revolves around a couple, whose daughter goes missing for almost 8 to 9 years. Later on, it gets revealed that property matter is the major reason behind the whole missing drama.

Sadiya essays the mother of the missing daughter while Raymon will portray the character of Sadiya's sister in law.

When contacted, Sadiya states, "It's a wonderful episode and we have almost completed the entire shoot except the last climax. Talking on my return to daily soaps then I would rather say 'no' at least for now."

Raymon Singh on the other hand confirms, "Well, its always fun working with fireworks. To add on, I love doing episodic stories as I get different characters to essay."

This particular episode will hit the screen sometimes in the next week.

Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sadiya-Siddiqui-Raymon-Singh-join-hands-for-Shapath/articleshow/16819198.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this news is not true and our Shapath is not ending,  Hope we continue to get our Shapath
Juniper_lee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup u r right!! I pray to god plz change the Chanel pple s Mind and the let the show go on!!
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piyush and Sarwar said that Shapath is not ending and Pankaj doesn't know anything about Shapath's ending.
Is Shapath ending or not??😕
Minionite thumbnail
No idea Zari. I have no idea what to believe.