HHL sinks all cause Himansh Left TO ACT in FILMS

shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Iam a big fan of Himansh Kohli and have often praised him for his acting skills are inspired from Rajesh Khanna. The first superstar Of Inidan Cinema was the one with whom himansh had oppurtunity to meet as a 3 ear old when Superstar Rajesh had come to Delhi for elections in 1992.

Humse Hai Life was at its peak from Sep 5 2011- 11 June 2012 . Himansh went to do auditions for the film directed by wife of Bhushan Kumar of T Series fame, while very much being in HHL. The moment he was selected fro the film in May 2012, he  pit a bomb on HHL and channel V that he wants to quit HHL as he wants to shoot for movie Yaariyan or Class of 2013!!!

Producers were gracious enough to allow him to leave the show HHL whioch was the TRP topper preceeding D3, Gumrah and Suvreen . HHL was the best show and garnered TRPs for channel v from 2011.

But the HHL WHICH WAS A CLASSIC FROM SEP 5, 2011 TO 11TH jUNE 2012 had to bow to pressures from channel V cause of fall in trp rating (sinking in  comparison to other shows  of channel v from july 2012) and decided to put curtains on November 15, 2012.

Producers and director made a mistake by allowing Himansh to quit HHL. As per contract between actors and producers of hhl , there was a clause that while being in serial they cannot acccept any other project affecting the serial HHL, but producers were happy with acting skills of himnahs and accepted his request to leave the show. Thereby HHL and career's of all other good actors from HHL - yuvraj thakur and others got affected.

HHL would have remained in top if himnahs had continued as raghav-sia chemistry was excellent.

Show ends because himansh was being selfish in choosing films over serial and atleast should have given a gracious RASIA ending for the show.

Had producers said himansh that you cannot leave untill serial completes , HHL would have never had to face this axe!!!

We love HHL , all cast crew from Himansh to Yuvraj to Syed to Anurag and Abigail etc but sadly Channel V had to axe the show!!
Edited by shrik_88music - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
again...

i will say

yeah no doubt himansh was in the show and show was sailing.. himansh left n it sank down

but

it is the fault of creatives

they were not able to create a good story after the boy left..

because it was they who got a good story to show with himansh in...

i dont think its the fault of himansh or varun or anyone.. but cvs... they cudnt manage..

:)
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raghav/Himansh was the magic and charm of the show no doubt. But I do not think he was at fault in going for a film. I mean who doesn't want better or bigger opportunities? Its easy to point fingers at him, but any one would have done the same, what he did. I agree that fetr his exit, the show got affected. But that doens't mean we star blaming him.

Besides it was also CVs responsibility to create a good storyline after his exit. Maybe they undermined his importance and to counter his exit, they were unprepared to come up with a good storyline.
Hey let me know is it your POV or an article; but all the writtens were amazingly described; i quitely agree with the post, i've been always giving PH the responsibility of the shows failure post Himansh, Himansh left the show, was also PH fault, cz they could adjust with Himansh schedule, if they did so like Barun, now we wouldn't cry so much, we wouldn't see this day if PH could be more supportive, PH happily let him go,thanks 4lions for this but they should have tried to adjust with his schedule
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Hey let me know is it your POV or an article; but all the writtens were amazingly described; i quitely agree with the post, i've been always giving PH the responsibility of the shows failure post Himansh, Himansh left the show, was also PH fault, cz they could adjust with Himansh schedule, if they did so like Barun, now we wouldn't cry so much, we wouldn't see this day if PH could be more supportive, PH happily let him go,thanks 4lions for this but they should have tried to adjust with his schedule

wow... thats sounding so much "im disappointed" types ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

ur comment is scaring me dont knw why  ðŸ˜†
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree ! 

Its the fault of PH dat dey didn't stop him from leaving if he was bound by a contract. Yes Barun also took a month break for his movie but den PH managed and wen it came to HHL dey did nothing why because dis channel is not big like SP or dis show had less famous actors... 

Whateva I support Himansh as any human wud have done the same wen bigger opportunity strikes as he did.. Even i culd have done dat ! The things could have been better If PH acted properly to it..

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even i wanna knw is it an article ? 
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am bigg raghav fan... but every coin has 2 side... sooo why we alsways feel 4 lion has let him gone... and they didnt want to stop him... we dont wht actually could hv haapeen... may be ph wants to keep him.. but himansh may nott

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

but every coin has 2 side... sooo why we alsways feel 4 lion has let him gone... and they didnt want to stop him... we dont wht actually could hv haapeen... may be ph wants to keep him.. but himansh may nott

i agree ki we don know the whole story.why 4lions call him to shot and later scrap that scene.that shows Himansh still wants to adjust with them but they didn't.frm that day i am on Himansh side not PH.cz they didn't give us clarification like Sneha fans got of D3...
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This article has been written by me only!!

See storylne is still extremely good and there was lots of scope in coming days from september onwards.
I mean there is aaliya-arjun love story, sia-gauti issues, sia and kair now become freinds but raghav wil make a come back in march 2013, kabir and coack patch up and then sia is selected for boxer in national level and last in march for 3-4 days himnahs should should and then it would get proper ending!!

Now the shows is getting closed in November 2012, all because though the Creative head of HHL has good story with them (afterall script for sia becoming boxer was ready even before Sep 5, 2011)  but only because Channel V is not getting much advertisers who are ready to spend money and give to channel v in 7.30-8pm spot as HHL as per advertisers has lots it TRP.

Truth is HHL story is still doing good, heard latest if TRP is good then HHL may ge extention with the new Karan Kundra show postponed to 9pm slot from Nov 19th!!!

As far as HHL story is concerned Rasia love story was actaully a diversion from storyline and was made only because their principal audience was teenagers who were at home during april-may 2012 (being vacation season) but then after Himansh left story did not loose its track...but its negetive feeling created by some one sided Himansh fans in social networking sites due to which advertisers have backed out of the HHL timings!!

Truth is HHL fans know the story is good and infact getting better and it has come as a shocker to all as recently in interview to Bombay Times .Varun Kapoor said the storyline is nice and he is enjoying too!! After picnic episode the TRP ratings again were back and after aalia's entry it was restored but surprisingly Channel V producers have asked HHL Producers to stall show.
Its now Channel V which has put axe on HHL and not HHL creative team.

When Himansh decided to leave the show, graciously HHL producers allowed him to go but though everone can move up in their life remember HHL is the show which has made a nobody 89 born boy into a celebrity!! So one needs to be greatful

Also HHL was the first fiction serial to be successful such that HHL used to be screened 5 times a day and channel v was successful in converting itself into youth serial channel and coverted from being a music channel!!

Channel V needs to spare HHL and it would be a miracle if HHL is allowed to continue as fans of HHL are not just fans of Himansh alone but are fans of script HHL, yuraj, abigail, sheena bajaj, syed, anurag, heli and rupesh , vishaka etc... and want that HHL continues til March 2013 for logical conclusion!!

Otherwise it would be an abrupt ending to a classic show
Even for an ending in Nov, channel V considers to bring Himansh for a dignified ending (may be a 2-3 days shooting). But it would be better if show is allowed to explore its other areas (as mentioned above) till march 2013. For it to continue HHL needs positive vibes in social networking sites and spread information that all of us like HHL even after July 2012.

Also Varun Kapoor is doing a great job as Kabir and looks good and acts well. No fault of story line, actors of HHL or creative team of HHL but fault currently of fans of HHL and channel v which should forgo its advertisement issue buy bearing with serial for some more time advertisers woulkd come back soon as serial is getting more interesting!!