Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't see any point in arguing over here in this forum too. NO one's opinoin is going to change with this. Nor urs and not mine. Forcibly one can never ever bring the other person to accept his/her viewpoint, etc.

So, each one to his/her own opinion. I stil stand by Himansh's side. N those who are not, well, its up to them. One thing is clear whether with each other, or against each other, every one wants show's betterment.

I still stand by what I said. no offence to any one else.

Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Don't see any point in arguing over here in this forum too. NO one's opinoin is goign to change with this. Nor urs and not mine. Forcibly one can never ever bring the other person to accept his/her viewpoint, etc.

So, each one to his/her own opinion. I stil stand by Himansh's side. N those who are not, well, its up to them. One thing is clear wheher with each other, or against each other, every one wants show's betterment.

I still stand by what I said. no offence to any one else.

👍🏼
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG I cannot take dis more All I'll say is am still with Himansh and will always be !

Note: If anybody finds story interesting plz go ahead and watch it it will eventually help the trps... As far as am concerned IDC abot HHL anymore... I'll be on board wen himansh comes on board ! 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

i dnt know ab sara blame Himansh par Q aa raha hai.it was ph fault.they should stop himansh bt they didnt.har koi better career chata hai so himansh ne b waisa kiya.

If PH had stopped him then, he would have said k usko movie ka chance milte milte reh gaya and usko chance hhl ne nahi dilwaya to act in movies!!

bechare pe reham khake PH allowed him to star in movies.
Had they been stern with him, toh he would not have been allowed to leave HHL and infact they PH would have showed him legally that he is not allowed to shoot a movie as he is lead actor of HHL etc...but they wished him well.

Moreover now the problem arose only cause of nehetive publicity that trp have dropped etc..truth is jo suvreen, d3 dekhta hai dey also see HHL and trp never dropped but advertsiers go by views and not trps's
Edited by shrik_88music - 11 years ago
^^ one actors star power generally based on brand and advertisement powers; so this doesn't happen for first time Shakti,Sneha left d3; Sushant left PR;Barun is leaving IPK all for better chance,so no matter whatever Himansh does we're always with him cz he's totally right; actors can't be responsible for the shows ending; moreover this isn't first show that going off air; every now and then shows goes off air,its not a big deal; if u have talent u ll definitely get chance in other serial; chill now
Hello TM, how do you know that on contract what was written; its not Star Plus, its channel [V] actors Can quit anytime like Shakti,Sneha,Ankur and many others, they also let Bharti to take 'THE BUDDY PROJECT' so if you have any prove that included NO LEAVE CLAUSE pls show us,
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

^^ one actors star power generally based on brand and advertisement powers; so this doesn't happen for first time Shakti,Sneha left d3; Sushant left PR;Barun is leaving IPK all for better chance,so no matter whatever Himansh does we're always with him cz he's totally right; actors can't be responsible for the shows ending; moreover this isn't first show that going off air; every now and then shows goes off air,its not a big deal; if u have talent u ll definitely get chance in other serial; chill now

Difference between D3,Pr etc is that they are hust a serial famous during a particular season thats all!! But HHL was not like that - its a classic - TRP was always up from Sep 5, 2011-11th July 2012 and again regained from picnic episode!!

A shakti leaving may be for exmas or personal reasons or dance reasons - moreover shkati koi badi star nahi hai - shakti was just other lead pair in show - but sia ka hero raghav was principal pair with yuvraj as parallel lead - so they morally and as per contract legally  are not supposed to engage themselves in a project where HHL would have to be sacrificed. but himnash leaving was not for that - it was only cause he went secretly to do movie audition and himansh was playing lead in a serial for first time and HHL has made him famous and not the other way round!! 

Mohnish Behl is a famous actor and he left Kuch Toh Log Kehenge due to health reasons and so they replaced him with Sharad Kelkar and story never had a drop in TRP as they replaced character of Ashutosh itself!!

Here in HHL they did not replace raghav but kept him alive and took stpry forward with alia, kabir and other issues of sia.

See point is HHL needs its fans to show up in social netwroking sites saying that they love HHL and do not want it go off air without proper storline being explored!!

Himansh ne jo kiya woh galat hi hai ,,,as though everyone has right to move on in their life...HHL was something which made him a known name and not the other way round. Himansh ka fan main bhi hun but lets see the fact - that PH is no where responsible for him leaving the show , its himansh who left the show and gave shock to producers in May 1st week and producers did not take any stern action but parted amicably and wished him well for future!!

Now HHL needs its fans to show up so that advertisers are happy!!!

HHL ka ending is important for its true fans...anek shows will come and go ...but a classic is classic!! so if a serial is to be considered a classic for longest time..its needs proper ending!!

Do not compare HHL with average seasonal shows!!
Edited by shrik_88music - 11 years ago
Shakti left for her dancing career, so did Himansh for his bollywood career and Himansh isn't wrong, you can't change views by saying Himansh is wrong; you really don know what was in contract, so pls stop blaming him; as a sira fans we tried watching the show post HK but story or anything couldn't impress us and there's also no strong chance or confirmation that HK ll surely back, so i feel that its high time hhl ends soon, hhl is also season and season 2 is total disaster post HK trps are .20 to .30Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frst : Shakti left for her dance course which she could have done later also... Anyways i love Arsha so not speaking anything for dem 

Second : Himansh did no wrong as anybody can never stick to sumthing for life long... life does change and ppl do grab bigger opportunities... 

Sorry END OF DISCUSSION FROM MY SIDE !