jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🤗 🤗 🤗 
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrik_88music

That was actually goood for storyline - see kabir has had a bad past and he gets reformed for his good and gets to meet his dad through sia and so become affectionate for sia . There was always scope that Kabir would not fall in love with sia but will introduce raghav to her in the end and have a rasia ending!!

Se kabir ka problems were to give introduction to his character and then see how well it has shaped up from august after drug and picnic episode!!!

HHL if it ends , seriously those good actors and crew of HHL like makeup man etc wil all curse those who were ungrateful to HHL - be it himnash and advertisers!!

Truth is storyline mein ab bhi dum hai and bahut kuch aana tha but if november 15 deadline is there there is a pressure on creativity and they may or may not bring himansh for 2 day shooting for ra-sia ending!

let me add himansh at first place should not have left hhl in lurch either!! as per contract he was not top go anywhere else and had he continued then hhl mein aur bahut kuch hota storyline mein for sia becoming boxer...and himansh ko bhi ab bura lagega as he knows that other actors are not bad actors..infact they also present variety of emotions on-screen and unnecessarily now show is being put a curtain only because advertisers are not ready to give money to channel V

You have a point
Himansh did even served one yr in HHL
Poor HHL crew now have to suffer
Coz Himansh left, suddenly whole team have to change the story line
Experiment to meet the needs

If 'm not wrong - there was good rasia track where raghav helps Sia in boxing hiding from Coach.
That means creative team had good script

They had to change it , coz Himansh left
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

i agree ki we don know the whole story.why 4lions call him to shot and later scrap that scene.that shows Himansh still wants to adjust with them but they didn't.frm that day i am on Himansh side not PH.cz they didn't give us clarification like Sneha fans got of D3...

I dont agree
If you get good job
leaving old company for growth - the decision is in our hand only
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

I dont agree
If you get good job
leaving old company for growth - the decision is in our hand only

i have no option than to agree with u 🤔

😛
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i have no option than to agree with u 🤔

😛[/QUOTE

A s such the answers for questions like
What and where did Himansh do wrong to HHL ?
Why Himansh should not have gone for auditon itself when he was playing the lead hero that too while doing his debut serial which made him a star etc. has already been answered..so better read them!!

Himansh ko contract dikhake chaihiye toh PH could have said NO ...it was they who allowed him to go...but this behaviour shows himanhs' unproffesional attitude and shows PH'S GENROSITY!!

As all questions ka point by point explanation has already been given beter read what all is written..dont be ons-sided as its HHL which made him popular and at present HHL doob raha hai coause of those fans of himansh who are not caring for hhl but only himansh. Thread is about whats happening to hhl due to advertisers, how himnahs betrayed PH, how advertisers put pressure on channel v and how in turn channel v set deadline for HHL inspite of good trp from august 2012 again..so better read all 3-4 posts in this thread i have posted!! and how T series would not allow himnahs to shoot HHl, and how nice all others have acted in hhl from July 2012...

all answers are given!!

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
himansh didnt do wrong to hhl 🤔

nor did hhl PH did wrong to him 😊

if he wants to go for something he likes more... then he has a right to.. hena 😊

but no doubt hhl is his base 😊

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will not agree too thisss we cant blame the actors nor himansh they dooo gave their 100% but the cv's :l seriously the show was gng on in the right path when raghav arjun sia love triangle was there both the fanbase enjoyed the show later wen the triangle ended arjun fans stopped watching the show plusss they gave yuvi very less screenspace then himansh went offf tht time suvreen guggal came :l four lions were concentrating more on suvreen guggal they forgot tht they had a show called hhl we got the step mother treatment after raise of sg thts d truth
^^ they also have many shows to come up in different top GEC, their negligence is clearly shown in hhl post himansh; they are also giving all input to SG that truely supposed to HHL; i really think that PH wants to wrap the show more of channel; i also doubt if they hardly invest in brain for hhl nowadays; Sia's drug part was totally disappointing,few new entries,all messed up,it was so good when sia used to go gym to class to canteen & friends helpin her,now it seems she doesn't need money for daily life;
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

^^ they also have many shows to come up in different top GEC, their negligence is clearly shown in hhl post himansh; they are also giving all input to SG that truely supposed to HHL; i really think that PH wants to wrap the show more of channel; i also doubt if they hardly invest in brain for hhl nowadays; Sia's drug part was totally disappointing,few new entries,all messed up,it was so good when sia used to go gym to class to canteen & friends helpin her,now it seems she doesn't need money for daily life;

👍🏼 👏