Best moment: Sana talking about her underwear ad

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episodes best moment was Sanaa Khan talking about hugely popular and controversial underwear ad. I couldn't stop laughing, I mean the way she was explaining it so proudly to Kashif, and Kashif saying, "Oh that was you?" hahaaa

But did that furore against the ad really happen? I mean women groups tearing her posters and all, had this been the case she would have been a famous model by now.
🀣🀣

ya that add created controversy as much as i remember.
Originally posted by -Asmi-

🀣🀣

ya that add created controversy as much as i remember.

controversy i remember, but to the extent she was talking?
that's one of the worst and sleazy ads so she and this ad got criticism.. i think afterwards she did not dare to do other ad of such kind .. Anyways , in my opinion she should do ads of condoms , stay-free etc .. they will suit her personality .
Is she running on a track of LEONE? ?
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Is she running on a track of LEONE? ?

after watching leone movie , everybody would like to be her .. Well , i find Sunny better than Sana even though Sunny is po*n actress ..
It was really cheap that ad.🀒🀒🀒
and she dares to say others stupid and mediocre πŸ˜‘😑😑
''same to her''
good it was banned,chii🀒
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

that's one of the worst and sleazy ads so she and this ad got criticism.. i think afterwards she did not dare to do other ad of such kind .. Anyways , in my opinion she should do ads of condoms , stay-free etc .. they will suit her personality .

but that controversy didnt make her famous or even infamous.
Hey guys I'm a little slow
But what exactly was the ad about?
Sana always talks about tht ad but I have no idea what it is really πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dhakkan

but that controversy didnt make her famous or even infamous.

i did not even know whether her ad was ever criticized much.. as it was nothing about ad anywhere in newspaper... but this is the fact , that ad was not aired much because of vulgar content in it..