Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kashif is no 1 chichora but  he said  he is snake...
faizaael thumbnail
wase karishma bhi kuch kaam nahi hai ''i dont like u but u have to like me '' what was that all about ? 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Dear , i am regular watcher of this show and watch every thing happens very carefully and what Kashif does i take positively but not the way you take . you always misconstrue him even though his intentions are something else ...  i want to know from you whether you consider Karishma and sana  sati savitri ,????they both are no lesser than any pervert .

why are you talking about sana she had nothing to do with it but about karishma you are right. she is giving him positive vibes

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiya

they say..

At night, if you suddenly woke up..
middle in the sleep for no reason

means..
someone is there in the room staring at you..

Balbir_Goa's spirit..

Sounds like fear files stories 😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Co_Co

Could have been great threesome.

even in his dreams he would have no chance mate 😆
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
faizaael thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

even in his dreams he would have no chance mate 😆

hahaha agreed !! like that male model said "aggar ap link karna bhi chaho nahi hoga "😆  so kashif should just stop trying his luck and get out of the biggboss house
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: faizaael

hahaha agreed !! like that male model said "aggar ap link karna bhi chaho nahi hoga "😆  so kashif should just stop trying his luck and get out of the biggboss house

He won't even be able to pull Sampat Pal Devi forget anyone else lool he is biggest jerk i seen in week 1 and could be biggest flop salman ever introduced in alag che format !!! 😆
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma said "chaliyein na bedroom mein jaate hai jhaadu karne" then kashif saif "Chaliyein na bedroom mein"...jhaadu maarne gaye the bhai...

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Karishma said "chaliyein na bedroom mein jaate hai jhaadu karne" then kashif saif "Chaliyein na bedroom mein"...jhaadu maarne gaye the bhai...

😆 arre bhai yeh balbir goa balbir goa ðŸ¤£
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Lmao keep believing that and that is why the girls were laughing becasue they thought he was meaning that and he sounded like he was talking about cleaning it? 😆