Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

i didn't find anything wrong with his actions or words...kamre mein jaake baithke baat nahi ki jaati kya????

They were not talking they were supposed to be cleaning so going in, sitting down and talking in the bedroom was out the question. Secondly the way he said even the girls understood what dirty thoughts he said with lets go into the bedroom. chichichichi such pervert man chuck him out !!! 👏
DianaPrince thumbnail
jawa de
let the bedroom issue be extinguised😃
isspe jagda nahin karte😉

aage bahut kuch ane wala hai aur bhi mouke milenge😆

especially bet Rajeev and kaashif😉
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya.n.t

jawa de

let the bedroom issue be extinguised😃
isspe jagda nahin karte😉

aage bahut kuch ane wala hai aur bhi mouke milenge😆

especially bet Rajeev and kaashif😉

why is everyone after poor Rajev and Kashif 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Ur missing the point obviousely this fake man doesn't have the guts to do that but his intentions and the way he spoke to them thats what it sounded like. Thats what the girls were laughing at otherwise if they never found that meaning Sana and Karishma would never have looked at each other in such a shock and discust way. Girls can tell what way a man says things in front of them and they both new this guy is out of his league trying to talk to them 😆

I think you know him more than he knows himself ..😆

you really doing good job . could you update me on what his further intentions are . may be he himself does not know what to do but you seem to be knowing that all.😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

why is everyone after poor Rajev and Kashif 

Those 2 perverts are touching and making all girls uncomfortable thats why already so much fights just because of them 2 😲
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

I think you know him more than he knows himself ..😆

you really doing good job . could you update me on what his further intentions are . may be he himself does not know what to do but you seem to be knowing that all.😆

I can tell u for sure his future intentions are a fake showmance with any girl he can find or try and carry on this poor act of him being the chosen one because in reality this guy has no talent at all then just sit around and talk bs all day !!! 😆
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Those 2 perverts are touching and making all girls uncomfortable thats why already so much fights just because of them 2 😲

I'd watch today's show and then comment on this part...
In my opinion Kashif is doing masti... 
and Rajev is a very decent guy...
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

I'd watch today's show and then comment on this part...
In my opinion Kashif is doing masti... 
and Rajev is a very decent guy...

It's not masti when the other girls don't like it and feel uncomfortable when u say those lines. This is called stalking and not getting the point. 😆
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Karishma allow him to say anything to her, yes it was bit cheap conversation but this girl was laughing!! she is more disgusting then kashif
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Karishma allow him to say anything to her, yes it was bit cheap conversation but this girl was laughing!! she is more disgusting then kashif

Karishma will probably get evicted as it is this friday so forget about her... this kashif needs to get evicted asap in my book but nowing how salman favours his friends he will probably make the final 😆