Kashifs New Perverted Line:"chaliye na bedroom me"

Posted: 11 years ago
Kashifs New Perverted Line:"chaliye na bedroom me"

What a perverted line to say to a women when she is cleaning this guy really need chappals on his face what common man is this guy representing? 😕
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Please be up for eviction next week so we can kick u out of the house!!!! ðŸ˜†
Kashif SEEMS to be die-hard fan of B-grade movies like ---- ' HAVAS' , Pyaasi RAAT ,  Har raat naya khilaadi ---@@  
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Kashif SEEMS to be die-hard fan of B-grade movies like ---- ' HAVAS' , Pyaasi RAAT ,  Har raat naya khilaadi ---@@  

and you forgot joru ka ghulam 😆
hmm if a girl playfully says the same thing to a boy would she have been called cheap?

in a  reality show on some other channel a girl whose task was to flirt with the celebrity guest ( prateik babbar  if i m not wrong) used a line- "ghar chaliye aapko doodh pilati hoon". wasn't that cheap way of flirting?

don't want to debate whether he is pervert or not.

i still hate him because he is an idiot who needs to be shown the door as soon as possible.

What a representative of a common man we have in the BB house..
Originally posted by style14

thats the reason i hate him. like the politicians who play caste card,celebrities who play religion card he is playing "common man" card.
Originally posted by style14

Salman bhai if this friend of urs is the best representatives of the common man... then the common man is doomed 😆
Chaliye na bedroom- does it only mean he wants to f**k her taking inside room? Dear, think it other way . May be he wants to discuss something necessary with that lady but you making bustle of whatever he says to Karishma.
aam jaanta k naam py dhaabaaa hai yeh !!! if i was in tht girl's place i would have given that loser a tight slap ...