What have we learned from Khushi so far????

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...nothing lasts forever!!!!!!!

Loves Khushi, she's just like her name...happy go lucky...nothing gets her down!!!

Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you Fuzzy, for your words of wisdom, I hope that all will read and listen.

We have all been blessed by this small 30 minute Indian soap called IPKKND.  Arnav and Khushi have become part of our family.  IF have brought together thousands and thousands of stranger that have united many as best friends now.  What we have built on a foundation of love, PLEASE, don't destroy so carelessly.

Let's enjoy the time that is left with IPK, whether that is 2 months or 2 years.  I would not have missed this year with IF and IPKKND for anything or anyone.

Thank you again Fuzzy for marvelous post.👏👏👏👏
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post 😳 totally agree! no wonder she is my favourite character EVER ❤️ EPIC :) and whoa you're IF-stunnerz just like me 😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz.

Nice post 😳 totally agree! no wonder she is my favourite character EVER ❤️ EPIC :) and whoa you're IF-stunnerz just like me 😉

hey...hi stunnerz ...lol. thanks :))
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we must learn to trust our loved ones..the forum exactly needs to learn this quality
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiii12

we must learn to trust our loved ones..the forum exactly needs to learn this quality

thats my q from all ??? what do we see??? what have we learned...only romance???
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Yes...nothing lasts forever!!!!!!!

Loves Khushi, she's just like her name...happy go lucky...nothing gets her down!!!

yep :)))😊
noclapsplease thumbnail
Fuzzy Awesome post 😃

I agree all the good things in this world has to end one day .. Nothing is permanent  

Khushi's character for me till now has been the most inspiring one... 
She is a perfect Daughter , sister, sister in law, Wife and every other role she has been given .. 😃

Her optimism and liveliness justifies her name and character 😳 
I would love to be like Khushi in my personal life also 😃
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Thank you Fuzzy, for your words of wisdom, I hope that all will read and listen.

We have all been blessed by this small 30 minute Indian soap called IPKKND.  Arnav and Khushi have become part of our family.  IF have brought together thousands and thousands of stranger that have united many as best friends now.  What we have built on a foundation of love, PLEASE, don't destroy so carelessly.

Let's enjoy the time that is left with IPK, whether that is 2 months or 2 years.  I would not have missed this year with IF and IPKKND for anything or anyone.

Thank you again Fuzzy for marvelous post.👏

thanks...i  dont know why they r bashing them...why r we all so selfish...its his right to choose as he pleases...its his right to aim higher...who r we to stop him??? I wish the best for sanaya too...😳