Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SSA777

Sujatha,

I was just thinking about sending you a PM - inquiring as to why you are writing any FFs or OS.  So happy to see this post.

A very interesting concept - Ashu married to Mallika and very much in love.  So waiting to see how the "Woh" is going to steal Ashu from under Mallika's nose.  Please continue soon.

Thanks Sha...is it still stealing if the object wants to be stolen πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Thanks Sha...is it still stealing if the object wants to be stolen πŸ˜†

when are you updating??? these one liners are driving me crazy
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

when are you updating??? these one liners are driving me crazy

Lo...it is done!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I am not!"

"You mean you actually fainted in his arms?"

"Yep..so I did?"

"You fainted in the arms of this stunningly hot surgeon whom you've been drooling over ever since you started your internship?"

"Yes!"

"What did it feel like?"

"I was unconscious...how would I know?"

"Didn't you once tell me he could turn on a dead woman just by looking at her... you were only unconscious...and in his arms!"

"Anji...shut up now!"

Nidhi could not help the crimson that stained her cheeks as the memory of being held in his arms came rushing back. Part of it was the ignominy of fainting in the arms of one of the hospital's topmost surgeons, a man whom she was supposed to be impressing with her medical skills. But a secret part of her, the womanly core, was not unaffected either! Even as she was losing consciousness, she could still smell the fragrance of his cologne, the strength of his arms and the hardness of his chest as he held her against himself. It was such sheer bliss that she'd felt glad that, just in case she was dying, this would be her last memory.

He had been her idol over the last few months. She almost revered the doctor that he was while the woman in her, like most others, could not help but notice his dashing good looks and disarming smile. She had never been a recipient of that smile, in fact he had not even been aware of her existence till today, but the smile had melted her insides both times she'd seen it being flashed on his patients. Not just any patients but the ones in the children's ward to be specific. He never smiled for anyone else. In fact, his reputation as Dr Heartstone preceded him. He was known to be impatient and a stickler for perfection. In fact, the junior doctor, the one whom she had bribed in order to take her place, had been in tears on more than one occasion thanks to his caustic remarks. She had almost willingly succumbed to Nidhi's bribes and blackmail!

And then she had to go and spoil it all by getting all jittery at the OT. She had been nervous over being exposed, since he had not officially cleared her presence, and had wanted so badly to impress him. She did not want to make any foolish mistakes. Her Dadi Bua had taught her from childhood to recite the Hanuman Chalisa whenever she was nervous about something. So, she had been muttering it to herself even as she tried hard to focus on what was expected of her. Who would imagine that his repertoire of skills included auditory abilities non pareil! Finally, when she stood exposed in front of him, her nerves and an empty stomach had got the better of her and she had collapsed in his arms!

Stood exposed in front of him? Had she actually thought that? Was the choice of words a Freudian slip? God, what was wrong with her?

"Isn't he married though?"

Her flatmate's words doused her fevered imagination as effectively as a bucket of ice-cold water!

"Yes, he is!"

"So, have you met his wife? What does she look like? Going by the law of averages, she probably looks like a frump?"

"I wish...but the truth is she looks like a super model...you know high cheekbones, reed thin figure, peaches and cream complexion...you name it...she has it!"

"Oh wow...she must be some rich man's dumb daughter then?"

"Not really...she is an acclaimed nephrologist herself...as successful as him!"

"OMG...they sound like the perfect, made for each other couple!"

Nidhi felt like she'd bitten into something bitter.

"So, how was the game of golf?"

"I cancelled!"

Mallika froze for a second. She'd been massaging Oil of Olay into her face, while engaged in desultory conversation with her husband.

"You cancelled?"

Ashutosh looked up from the medical journal that he had been reading at her sharp tone of voice.

""Yes, I  did...there was an emergency!"

"Oh...now I understand...I was shocked that you'd cancelled a date with the Management Committee chairman...I mean there is a directorship at stake here...!"

"Mallika...there are other things in life apart from the directorship, you know!"

She realized that she had irritated him somewhat. She immediately got up and rushed to his side.

"Of course, darling...I did not mean it that way!"

She sat next to him on the bed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"It is just that you have been looking forward to it for so long. I just want you to get what you want. Nothing else matters to me!"

She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek and smiled lovingly at him.

He smiled back and patted her cheek.

"I know!"

"So what was this emergency? Was it some accident victim or something?"

"No..it was one of the interns at our hospital!"

"Oh really...an intern...she must be awfully young then...and she had a neurological emergency?"

"Not really...she assisted me during the morning surgery...and then she fainted!"

Mallika looked at him in surprise.

"What does that have to do with you?"

"Of course it concerns me...she fainted right after my surgery!"

"Oh come on, Ashutosh...the silly girl probably skipped a meal or two...am sure you remember how hectic schedules are during internship...anybody else could have attended to her...she surely did not need a top neurosurgeon taking care of her!"

His mouth set in a stubborn line.

"Whether she needed it or not is not the point. I felt responsible and so I rushed her to ER. You're right, she was hypoglycaemic. Got an intravenous administered. Stayed around to ensure she was fine. In the process, a few of my other appointments got pushed. So, I ended up having to miss the game of golf. There now, I've given you a complete account of my activities. Is that good enough?"

"Darling, why are you being so defensive? It was just a casual remark I made...anyway, sorry if you felt l was interrogating you...never meant it that way!"

Ashutosh shook his head and smiled at her wanly.

What was wrong with him? Why was he reacting so sharply to her words?

Mallika moved closer to him and rubbed herself against him sensuously.

"I know exactly what my baby needs to unwind!"

She slid down on the bed and pulled him to her and attempted to kiss him passionately.

Ashutosh hoped that this would be just the thing to put his mind at rest. He took her into his arms and returned her kiss enthusiastically!

Then he made the mistake of closing his eyes. An image of doe like eyes and quivering lips rose to the top of his consciousness along with the fragrance of strawberry shampoo scented hair and a smell that was all her own. He opened his eyes in shock.

Mallika sensed him stiffening and moved back!

"What happened, baby?"

"Honey...am really sorry...but I think I have a head ache coming on...forgive me please!"

Before she could ask him any further questions, he turned his back on her. He did not want her to see the guilt or the confusion in his eyes! Why had he thought of her, and why now when he was in bed with his wife? What the hell was wrong with him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had managed to conceal the box of chocolates. Where did she hide the flowers though?

Why should she hide them though? Surely, it wasn't a crime to be giving flowers to your senior, surely it would be taken as a gesture of courtesy?

Nidhi walked up to his cabin and was just about to knock at the door when it opened and he stepped out.

She could not help her sharply indrawn breath.

God, he looked divine!

The black shirt and trousers combined with the gray blazer, his tousled hair and the shadow of a stubble!  He looked even more delicious than the box of Godiva chocolates hidden inside her coat.

"Waiting to see me?"

Duh, what a question! The girl was outside his door. She couldn't be waiting to see Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, could she!

"Yes Sir...may I take a minute of your time?"

He looked at his watch impatiently and then nodded his head.

"I have a meeting in ten minutes. Hope this is not going to take long!"

He closed the door after her and gestured her to a chair in front of his desk.

"Yes Dr Nidhi, what can I do for you?"

"Thank you, Sir...I am feeling much better!"

Shit, had she actually said that!

He had the grace to blush.

"Oh yes, I forgot...how are you feeling now...and since you have already answered, am glad that you are feeling better!"

He raised his eyebrow at her and she was a goner!

"Yes Dr Nidhi...anything else...by the way, who are these flowers for...poor things...you are clutching at them so hard that they are crying for mercy!"

It was her turn to blush before thrusting them at him.

"Sir, these are for you?"

"For me?"

She pulled the box of chocolates out!

"And these too!"

He looked at the flowers and then the box of chocolates.

"You are giving me flowers and chocolates?"

Nidhi nodded her head vigorously.

Ashutosh threw his head back and laughed heartily. She was so entranced by the sight that she forgot to blink and stared open mouthed!

"Dr Nidhi...close your mouth please!"

Oh God, why couldn't the earth just open up and swallow her!

"Dr Nidhi. You do realize that men normally give women chocolates and flowers...and that too when they are courting them?"

"Sir, my intentions are perfectly honourable!"

The smile on his face froze and they stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds.

Then, with a shake of his head, he averted his eyes from her and asked in a gruff voice,

"So, what are these for..?"

"Just to thank you, Sir!"

"For what?"

"For caring so much for me!"

He looked up at her in shock.

"I meant for taking such good care of me yesterday. I heard you frightened the death out of the doctors at ER!"

He just nodded his head.

"And also to thank you for not lodging a complaint against me and my fellow doctor for exchanging duties!"

"Don't be too sure...there's still time for that!"

"I know you won't, Sir!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes Sir...you are too kind to ruin the career of a girl who brought you chocolates and flowers!"

Ashutosh shook his head.

"You are impossible, you know!"

"Is that good or bad, Sir?"

"What do I do with you?"

"Will tell you some other time, Sir...you're getting late for your meeting now...bye Sir...have a good day!"

She was gone before he could respond.

What was that all about? Was the girl flirting with him? Did she know he was married? What did that matter when he seemed to be forgetting that himself

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan!ab dr mallika ka kya hoga?aur dr ashutosh fall in love with nidhi?and merried to mallika,even addressing her darling,kissing her and thinking about nidhi?lol,that was like ktlk.merrying to jagan and thinking about ashutosh what mallika was doing?
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujatha, getting interesting.  A married man, while kissing his wife, is thinking about another woman.πŸ˜‰  Impatiently waiting for the continuation.  Please post soon.

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are impossible...Thank you for the wonderful update...Ashu and Mallika's was love marriage or arranged?
aarundhati thumbnail
Admire u a lottt for ur FFs and OSs...immly read it...superb writing , as it is always...but thodasa disappointment coz u married Mallu and Ashu...finding that difficult to read...but coz u r writing it...it is bound be SUPERB...Plz carry on...!
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WWow Sujatha
Ok now I am really really hooked.
This is wonderful
I love your Nidhi.  Hope she gets the Man in the end.
Normally not an advocate of EMA.
but Mallu ne itna pakka diya hai show mein, that I say
Bring it On.πŸ‘
waiting for ur next update.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...Ashutosh is able to charm women without any effort...loved the cologne part...our guy is well groomedπŸ˜‰
loved Nidhi's bold avatar