Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bc123456

Dear Sujata enjoyed your first chapter you reminded me of my friend , remember the surgeon and the intern he too was married when he met her they really went through hell to be with each other but when I see them together probably it was worth it , difficult to find a love like theirs . I am waiting to see what these two go through and is it worth all the pain and trauma you write so well always a pleasure to read hurry up waiting for the next chapter

Thanks Dr Babs...yes, I remember the surgeon and his intern...never imagined that there was a similar story behind them too,,...am so glad that things worked out for them 😊...and I hope his ex-wife has found her peace too!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

Ashu  and  Mallu  hubby  an wife  ? just  unpalatable. but  pl continue  the os.  i am  sure  it will end up in divorce  and ASHNI  will come  together. i  dont hve to say that  it is very interestingly written.

Thanks Dr Vidya...i
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I love gray characters...let Nidhi exploit every vulnerability of Dr.Ashu...we want a rip roaring EMA

Vidhisha...she bribed her way into his team...although her intent was purely to benefit from his professional expertise...but gives you a hint into what she is...if she wants something, she is not going to let anything stop her 😊...Ashu won't know what hit him!
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it is the last thing, you are not going to unite them?? 😭
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Vidhisha...she bribed her way into his team...although her intent was purely to benefit from his professional expertise...but gives you a hint into what she is...if she wants something, she is not going to let anything stop her 😊...Ashu won't know what hit him!

OOOh.aur malli dekhthi reh jayegi..everybody loves a good scandalπŸ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

If it is the last thing, you are not going to unite them?? 😭

I didn't mean that...I meant taking revenge on Mallika was not on my mind...😊
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
@Vidishaa

Isn't the wife normally the last one to know...πŸ˜†...but Mallika is not the sort to let someone walk over her either...she has too much at stake here!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
sharma.shivani thumbnail
Sujatha, beautiful chapter...something unique...lets see how it unfolds. you should start giving lectures on creative writing, i would be your first student. you have great command over language and a way with words.Please make it daily. thanx. 
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujatha,

I was just thinking about sending you a PM - inquiring as to why you are writing any FFs or OS.  So happy to see this post.

A very interesting concept - Ashu married to Mallika and very much in love.  So waiting to see how the "Woh" is going to steal Ashu from under Mallika's nose.  Please continue soon.

Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.shivani

Sujatha, beautiful chapter...something unique...lets see how it unfolds. you should start giving lectures on creative writing, i would be your first student. you have great command over language and a way with words.Please make it daily. thanx. 

Shivani...thank you...very sweet of you to say that...!