Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

The name Mallika reminds the frustation we have gone through when she made Nidhi suffer and Ashu's stupid belief on their friendship...

If you make Ashu leave Mallika in the FF, you will reduce our frustation and we will start loving Mallika...

But please unite AshNi though she is woh in this FF...Thank you for the FF.

When is your update??

Anjani, to be honest, that was the last thing on my mind when I thought of this concept...but of course, as a reader, you can interpret it in ways that make you happy...

Will update tomorrow maybe!
anjalini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always like your views and comments and os, BUT Sorry Sujata,I personally won't be able to see Nidhi as 'woh' in the story. I won't mind if she has got infatuated towards Ashu and Ashu by being soft natured has conveyed wrong message to Nidhi about his intentions but would NOT leave Mallika and go for NIDHI.I would rather like him bringing Nidhi  out of her infatuation leading her on proper path.Thank you.
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting FF sujatha ji...
Liked this different concept...
Plzzz continue...
Will be waiting..
Must say that ur command over language is mindblowing๐Ÿ‘
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally an FF from you Sujatha, wohoo, am so so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Its brilliant, Ashni have to fall for each other even if Ashu is married to Maliika, isnt it? Nidhi bribed to be on ashu's team?๐Ÿ˜†. Loving it, and will eagerly await the next update. I think first time looking forward to an extra marital relation with so much eagerness.๐Ÿ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalini

I always like your views and comments and os, BUT Sorry Sujata,I personally won't be able to see Nidhi as 'woh' in the story. I won't mind if she has got infatuated towards Ashu and Ashu by being soft natured has conveyed wrong message to Nidhi about his intentions but would NOT leave Mallika and go for NIDHI.I would rather like him bringing Nidhi  out of her infatuation leading her on proper path.Thank you.

Anjalini, I respect your sentiments...but life is not as cut and dried as we would like it to be...there are a lot of gray areas...particularly in matters of the heart...I am just trying to explore that...๐Ÿ˜Š
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Interesting FF sujatha ji...

Liked this different concept...
Plzzz continue...
Will be waiting..
Must say that ur command over language is mindblowing๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Fathima
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Sujata enjoyed your first chapter you reminded me of my friend , remember the surgeon and the intern he too was married when he met her they really went through hell to be with each other but when I see them together probably it was worth it , difficult to find a love like theirs . I am waiting to see what these two go through and is it worth all the pain and trauma you write so well always a pleasure to read hurry up waiting for the next chapter
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Finally an FF from you Sujatha, wohoo, am so so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Its brilliant, Ashni have to fall for each other even if Ashu is married to Maliika, isnt it? Nidhi bribed to be on ashu's team?๐Ÿ˜†. Loving it, and will eagerly await the next update. I think first time looking forward to an extra marital relation with so much eagerness.๐Ÿ˜†

Sanya...that was priceless...๐Ÿ˜†...

Anjalini has just said that Ashu should not leave Mallika and you are rooting for an EMA...what does poor me do under the circumstances ๐Ÿ˜†
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu  and  Mallu  hubby  an wife  ? just  unpalatable. but  pl continue  the os.  i am  sure  it will end up in divorce  and ASHNI  will come  together. i  dont hve to say that  it is very interestingly written.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Sanya...that was priceless...๐Ÿ˜†...

Anjalini has just said that Ashu should not leave Mallika and you are rooting for an EMA...what does poor me do under the circumstances ๐Ÿ˜†

I love gray characters...let Nidhi exploit every vulnerability of Dr.Ashu...we want a rip roaring EMA