Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so  scared that the plan will backfire soon...Shyam is such a cunning man...He has already suspicious of the duo...I bet they are going to ask him as to how he knows that it is a abortion pill...and maybe anjali will wake up from slumber and recognize the color of the pills and start to have doubts...Oh well...let's see wat brings on Friday...

Super take onthe episode Faz👏. A friend in need , is a friend indeed and NK is it!! What a big girl's blouse this creep is turning out to be! He can bang a car to sustain injuries to cover up his lies yet cant bear a slight cut! I wonder did his evil mind stop and think if a few bits of glass hurt him so much, how pain his devoted wife must have experienced walking on that carpet of glass laid down by him!!
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode ...
Loved it ... Arhi & NK teem were so cute ...
loved their cute fight ... Barun was awesome today loved his all expression ...He looked so cute when he said i dont remember 🤣 
Its treat to watch shyam suffering like this i laughed a lot yest 🤣
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Fuzzy!
Good episode hun!
Shyam is getting the punishment of his own evil deed. I was literally dancing and screaming to see him get hurt.👏 Poor Anji!, I was feeling bad for her.How dare he was shouting at her, where he lives on her bro's means. What an audacity! And he said mad house! plz get the hell out of this mad house. Actually I was so happy to see ASR caught  him by his neck. He should get insult each and every single moment. Evil Psycho monster.😡

Great to see Khushi back to her naughty antics. She is an unique piece! Yeah sure, last few minute was just a treat to watch. Khushi the nautanki number-1 included her hubby and best buddy NK in her fauj. I was laughing like crazy at Arnav's amateur acting. Man you don't have to act too smart to fool your dumbo sis! Just loved this trio so much. Yeah CVs should bring a pair for NK .But she has to be nice and pretty like Khushi. Barun the awesome actor behind Arnav the awful actor. I just loved his expression there. By the way he was looking delicious today. How cum a man can be so handsome! Love you Barun. Khushi was looking pretty as usual and of course her acting was mind blowing too.

Great to hear that SP signed the contract between Sarun for one more year.Can't explain how happy I am! Love this two like crazy. Can't imagine my life without them.
And the TRP is also rising.I wish Cvs pay extra attention with scripts to maintain this TRP.  After the revelation of Shyam the Cvs should send Arshi to honeymoon abroad. May be to US! what say?

chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 awesome post yaar😊 totally agreed👏

the trio(arshi & nk) rocked yesterday i just ❤️

in creepwa😡 scene,   i was😃😃
Edited by chunkysony - 11 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
nice post fazila as usual:)...and very nice title indeed :)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

Awesome Fuzzy!

Good episode hun!
Shyam is getting the punishment of his own evil deed. I was literally dancing and screaming to see him get hurt.👏 Poor Anji!, I was feeling bad for her.How dare he was shouting at her, where he lives on her bro's means. What an audacity! And he said mad house! plz get the hell out of this mad house. Actually I was so happy to see ASR caught  him by his neck. He should get insult each and every single moment. Evil Psycho monster.😡

I know...but this is imp...Anjali must see his true side...murderer 😡

Great to see Khushi back to her naughty antics. She is an unique piece! Yeah sure, last few minute was just a treat to watch. Khushi the nautanki number-1 included her hubby and best buddy NK in her fauj. I was laughing like crazy at Arnav's amateur acting. Man you don't have to act too smart to fool your dumbo sis! Just loved this trio so much. Yeah CVs should bring a pair for NK .But she has to be nice and pretty like Khushi. Barun the awesome actor behind Arnav the awful actor. I just loved his expression there. By the way he was looking delicious today. How cum a man can be so handsome! Love you Barun. Khushi was looking pretty as usual and of course her acting was mind blowing too.

hahahahha...he looks delicious every day hahahahha🤣

Great to hear that SP signed the contract between Sarun for one more year.Can't explain how happy I am! Love this two like crazy. Can't imagine my life without them.
And the TRP is also rising.I wish Cvs pay extra attention with scripts to maintain this TRP.  After the revelation of Shyam the Cvs should send Arshi to honeymoon abroad. May be to US! what say?

I would love to have them here...hahahha...n ur right...cant imagine life without them...sigh...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boisecrazy

I am so  scared that the plan will backfire soon...Shyam is such a cunning man...He has already suspicious of the duo...I bet they are going to ask him as to how he knows that it is a abortion pill...and maybe anjali will wake up from slumber and recognize the color of the pills and start to have doubts...Oh well...let's see wat brings on Friday...

it wont backfire...khushi is positive...i hope ASR doesnt looses his cool...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhan4

Last 5 min was amazing, Arnav, Khushi, NK was rocking. But I missed Akshay. I wished they include him too in the plan.

CV knows they have great actors who can do anything, be it comedy, romance, action, tragedy, emotional, dance ... and they are utilizing it

Ya...Akash n payal...yep...cvs r damn lucky...n so r we...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Awww !! Wonderful Post & Funny Episode 😉

Shayam was actually pulling his hairs 🤣 I was enjoying that 🤣

The trio scene was so funny 🤣
I don't remember 😛 
I don't know 😉
NK was patting Arnav 🤣 Omg !! 

Precap was Hilarious "1 to srdard ki bajaye ye ye Bacha girane wali  dawai de di or keh rahi hain kuch nhe ho ga" Hahahaha !! Omg 

Poor Shayam !! 😉 

hahahaha...hahaha OMG they are amazing...😆

lol not poor...very poor...🤣