A taste of his own medicine...Oct 4th 2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Hahha best pat of the epi...i dont remember haha hahha...amnesia catching up on u??? Or Khushi???🀣  well, love u more...all 3 of u...πŸ€—

Cant see her in pain...love their love...its so sweet...can fall in love again...

Only Khushi has the power over him...can make him do anything...poor guy...but he loves it...

Love the last 5 mins of the epi...watched it for countless times...so sweet.. n the expressions...awesome...OMG!!! Love the lot...

Gifs credit to tumblr...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy, wonderful description of the episode.πŸ‘ fist of all, the great news of Barun/ Sanaya signing for SP gave me my life back.❀️ I have mentioned earlier to Lazylad-Fauzi that, I was almost going into depression. What has this show done to our life!!!😳

Anyway, nice subtle yet interesting episode today, really Fuzzy, we all need a friend like NK. One concern is to see both Arnav & NK wearing sweater!! It's not cold over there in India, is it? Thanks Fuzzy for our daily dose of medicine. Dooms day for Shyam tomorrow, I wish witch Daadi was there..
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
R
Thoroughly enjoyed the episode today!!!!

Great analysis of the cast...tells the story perfectly!!!!

Loved Sanaya, Barun and Karan ...all of them rocked...what a team!!!!

Loved Shyam being tortured!!!!! What a pleasure!

Loved how Khushi was trying not to smile when she heard Shyam s screams...Hahahahahahaha 

Am thankful to Allah for the rising TRPs and the fact that SP has signed a contract with our beloved Sarun for another year...Alhumdolilah!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Watching Shyam get hurt was a complete joy for me.  Made me laugh several times.  And having him loose his cool with Anjali was sweet revenge.

NK is turning out to be such a foundational friend for Khushi and Arnav.  He is there fast and will do anything for Khushi.  He is truly like a real brother to her.

Arnav would make a great sexy vampire with his brooding personality and his dark looks.

Khushi brain has been wired very unquely by God.  She may go a different route but she gets to the finish line just the same.

Marvelous update Fuzzy.  Great points...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Watching Shyam get hurt was a complete joy for me.  Made me laugh several times.  And having him loose his cool with Anjali was sweet revenge.

NK is turning out to be such a foundational friend for Khushi and Arnav.  He is there fast and will do anything for Khushi.  He is truly like a real brother to her.

Arnav would make a great sexy vampire with his brooding personality and his dark looks.

Khushi brain has been wired very unquely by God.  She may go a different route but she gets to the finish line just the same.

Marvelous update Fuzzy.  Great points...

Sexy vampire..so true.Never seen deadliest looking vampire.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamannausa

Sexy vampire..so true.Never seen deadliest looking vampire.

Sigh!!!!!!!!! my Edward and Shahrukh ...me tu faints wa πŸ˜† 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow !!! ita a treatful episode for meπŸ₯³
just loved those new funny teamπŸ˜†
i was terribly very happy to watch shyam.'s hurt πŸ˜ƒ
Ah..ha..ha...arshi wow.what a superb acting ???πŸ‘
just loved ur gif's on ur first page😳
loved it !!!😊
ok..dumbali's blindfold gets to b unfold !!πŸ˜†
Wonderful post and well described !!πŸ€—
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Epic yaar arnav n khushi acting at the end was hillarious poor arnav baby cant lie cant act dont worry ur wife is here now u ll learn everything
Love the epi n thanks for post fuzzy
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfull Post Fuzzy!😊
The Episode was awesome. Shyam in pain! 🀣 Treat to watch! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ˆ Awww the last 5 Mins..πŸ˜† The Trio was just Amazing! LOved em. Anjali: Chotey tmhe drawne sapne arhe hain? Arnav: I don't know .🀣🀣 and N.K forcing him to drink water. πŸ˜† He is a Sweetheart. 😳 I was ROFLing during the last mins.   Arnav's over acting..tooo Good. πŸ˜† Loved ArHi nad N.K completely. 😳