Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

Carissa shut up and stop spamming on d ppl thread it is not urs and they didn't giv u any permission 4 dat

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: J12L85

Yay yay yay this is freakn awesome, although u asked those who don't follow to ignore so happy coz yet another brilliant read for me. Am amazed with the victorian approach to the story n oh my Arya even in that era are so fiery, fiesty, and captivating. So So So So looking forward to following ur ss. Both u girls are doing an outstanding job with this ss. Thanx for the pm even if it was a accident:D

Hi J...Thank you so much. I am glad you had fun in your consolidate read. Kadeen and I started TSR on a lark but soon it became our love. We enjoy getting into the psyche of Victorian Yash, Aarti, Prashant, Maya, et al.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulujjj

wow beautiful write up dearies loved it, yash going through aarti diary that part was really fab , poor aarti , waiting for her love who can rescue her lady kesha is with her so they both could work a plan together a small sample of lady kesha was given i loved it.waiting for the next part sorry dearies last two or one chapters i did not comment totally forgot about it.

Thanks Naeema...Hey, don't worry about the comments...Just come in and enjoy the adventure.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Beautiful update👏👏...

Aarti's bitter past was so touching😭😭... I am happy anyways that Yash had got to know about it... Hope he soon reaches Bua-Noncona to save Aarti...

Thanks Ash...Yes, the poor brave princess who lived for her son is now in trouble and her very own knight has vowed to rescue her...😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuvZ

masterpiece ... Let me tell you... Mind blowing ... 

Thanks Puvi. Your response always means a lot. 🤗
InduG64 thumbnail

Thanks freya.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Oh Indu Di & kadeen⭐️

Really loved it' Aarti diary is the best part..i always want similarly a tiny part on show but no woories you cover it all

then the detailing you do for that era' oh'finally Yash know she is in Bua place OMG'

Also, Yash and Ansh bonding'. Really hats off guys for this beautiful part' looking for ward to next..

thanks for PM & update

Thanks Ra...Glad you loved the progress. As for the detailing...we don't research on anything...we just beam ourselves back to the time when we write...😛
InduG64 thumbnail

Thank you.😊
padmavar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Thanks for sharing.