Thanks Aditi...😊
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gcluv

Kesha ,

sorry dear
can't help myself imagining you 🤣

steupss tht never happened to me ok the person who does tht to me will loose his life 😆
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

At last, after so many attempts, I have finished reading this and be able to write a comment!!!
Good thing you both were also busy to update this wonderful OS... No need for me to catch up... 😆

Lady Kesha was on the hand of Pareshant with Aarti, that's good, they would be able to work for a plan and help each other in order to escape. Wonder why Lord Yash grin when he think of terrible Kesha meeting the evil Prashant...

I loved how Yash comes to know about Aarti's past and the torture she had gone through in the hands of her husband and MAya... At least he has more reason to save her..

Of course the Yash-Ansh scene is adorable too!!

Loved this kind of writing, lots of suspense romance, with comic aside... will surely continue reading this even if it takes long to update... 😃

Great job Indu and Kadeen! 👍🏼
*HUGS for both

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Smiley: Thank you so much. We appreciate the lovely words.
 Hugs taken with love and returned back...🤗

Stay tuned for the next one...😛
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PART 10

Gaping at the weak Baron, Lord Yash rushed to his side. His trip into Aarti's past had just told him of her lineage. If that evil man had really taken her to Bua-Noncona... Was he insane? Who in their right mind would go there? If that Pareshan-T could risk himself for revenge, the Lord only knew what he could do to Aarti. What if he gave her up to King Slyendra? It was no secret that the man had burned Aaryanburg to the ground. It was the very reason he and his brothers had gone to war in the battle of Pota-con. Dear Lord, things could take a turn for the worst if he did not do something quickly. What though? He had to think about all of this very carefully. Entering the gates of Bua-Noncona might bring about another war in the DCian Antiquities, and war was no game. Anything could happen. Even if the truce between Bua-Noncona and CONland were to hold, what about his father? He would not take lightly to his own son going against an official command. 

Lord Yash's thoughts raced rapidly through his mind as he aided his friend to the chair he had been sitting in.

"You shouldn't be up and running around Baron."

"Running? My lord, forgive me, but surely me hanging onto your door post like a drunken, half-dead fellow after his first taste of Bhaang-u-con cannot be considered running."

Smiling at the Baron's poor attempt to cheer him up, Lord Yash picked up the diary from its position. Its cover was still warm from his earlier bout of reading, and although it was now closed, he could still smell her scent on it. Unknowingly his fingers caressed the carvings on its form, eyes taking in the pattern that he had seen earlier on the blanket in Ansh's room. Now his eyes recognised it as the insignia of Aaryanburg. Her Aaryanburg. His gaze caught the widening eyelids of the Baron.

"Oh good, Lord. Is that...is that what I think it is? An insignia of Aaryanburg? I could have sworn King Slyendra had every single item from that poor place destroyed. May I hold it please?"

"Sorry Baron, I'm afraid you cannot. This is Aarti's diary, and I allowing you to touch something this personal would be wrong. Now that you've told me where that man is taking her, I think by now you've figured out that we need to move with urgency. If your King realises that the last daughter of King Anshuman lives, and that she has a son...

Nodding gravely, Baron Kinshuk raked a hand through his hair. Lord Yash knew that if the Baron helped him from this stage, knowing the full facts, he stood a chance of being punished for committing treason. It was not something that he could allow. He shuddered, no man ought to be punished under Bua-Noncona laws.

"Baron, you head back to Bua-Noncona in the morning. You'll be far more capable of helping us from there. Now, please, get some rest." Helping his friend up, Lord Yash half-carried him back to the residential diplomats' quarters. He had found a way to keep the Baron out of this mess without harming Baron Kinshuk's integrity or their newly budding friendship. If only there was some way to do things just as easily for the bigger issue at hand...like, going against his father King Casanova.

"Perfect, Ansh. Now keep your fists firmly attached to the reins. Don't let go. Remember to keep the reins as relaxed as possible so that your horse can understand your signals better when you tighten them. Alright son, we're approaching a bend in the meadow, why don't you tug lightly with your right arm to let him know you want him to turn."

Ansh and Lord Yash were making their way around the practice field. Unknown to them, Queen Gayatri observed from the shade of her parasol while Princess Vidhi quietly supported her mother-in-law's plump arm.

"Such a sweet child. It's a pity he has had such a fate laid upon him. If my husband does not find his mother, surely the boy will be orphaned, for I've heard nothing mentioned of them having any family in CONland. Let's go Vidhi, it's almost time for breakfast."

"Of course mummy. There is so much to get done in the house with the wedding preparations and..."

"Vidhi...if you spend so much time on my son's wedding whatever will happen to that husband of yours? I can't bear to see my eldest son casting puppy eyes in your direction. This is CONland for Lord's sake! Not Bua-Noncona. The faster this entire fiasco is over, the better it will be for everyone."

A pink- faced Vidhi hurried after her mother-in-law.

Baron Kinshuk had been packed off to Bua-Noncona first thing after breakfast, and he Lord Yash had taken care of Ansh's first horse riding lesson. The boy was a natural, nothing like him on his first try. He had come away with thorns in places and a growing bump showing through his thick hair. Had Ansh been his real son, he couldn't have been prouder. The little boy was a father's dream. He wished Aarti had been able to see him on the horse today. Now that he had thought the situation over, he was certain of his plan and could set it all in motion. All that was left was for the signal from Prakash. He hoped his best friend would come through for him today. Every second counted. Lord Yash heaved a sigh of relief. Speak of the devil, there he was with his sister Tilashini.

"Yash, Tilu has agreed. We're on our way to speak with your father. I hope this gives you enough time to set out."

Tilashini raised her eyes meet Lord Yash's concerned stare. "I'm fine Lord Yash. I'm so sorry that your father tried to force you into marrying me. I do hope you know that had things been different, you would most definitely not have gotten away from me though. Your Aarti would have needed a hockey stick or two." Grinning impishly she winked at him and walked away from the two men.

Clearing his throat, Sir P glanced away from his friend."To the throne room, Yash?" 

They strode off in awkward silence.

"What?! What nonsense are you speaking?!" King Casanova raged at his son, sprinting off his throne.

"Father, in the addendums to our constitution, which only YOU created, it clearly states that under no circumstances is a Scindia liable to execute a royal decree, particularly one placing the receiver under duress,  if the circumstances include apprehending a criminal. The man who "took" Aarti as his right, according to you while he cannot be charged for kidnapping, can most certainly be charged for desertion, faking his death and treason. He's a traitor who fled our armies during the battle of Pota-con. Please note, in the CONland Scindia Constitution, under the Apprehension of Criminals Act, Section 45, Volume 1 Page 20,345 of the statutes..."

King Casanova stared at his son, stupefied. 

"Furthermore, since I am now free of your command, you cannot stop me from going after Pareshan-T to rescue Aarti and Lady Kesha. If you stop me, you will be aiding and abetting a criminal, and according to your addendum to the Prosecution of Criminals Act, Section 18, Volume 2, Page 125 that is punishable by revoking the title, position or other such office of any individual answerable to the government of CONland- royalty included. That is of course, the lightest punishment I chose to quote.  Also Father, I believe that since Miss Tilashini has stated before the government that she is not interested in marrying me, she cannot be forced to do so. Shall I cite that for you too?"

"Yash! Do not push your limits! Get out of my sight! Out! Were it not for your mother, I would have forgotten about our blood relation this very second." With that, a livid King Casanova fled the room, body visibly shaking from rage.

Lord Yash glanced over at Sir P and Tilashini, "Well Prakash, didn't I tell you all those years spent helping Pankrap...errrm Pankaj with his law degree would pay off?"

Sir P doubled over in laughter, "Only you, Yash. Only you. Lord knows why your father didn't make you the family lawyer."

Frowning at his friend in consternation, the only words that left the budding lawyer were, "Do you think Father will forgive me?"

Amazed, Sir P gazed at him in shock. "You mean…."

"Yes! Father will not forget this blatant disregard of his orders, nor will he forgive the insult to his standing. **Sigh** I shall have my punishment for sure, my friend. But that's for laters….what's important now is that we have the freedom to go for the rescue. You with me?"

"Try leaving me out of this…and I shall sue you for breach of friendship Lord Lawyer." Sir P said with a grin, causing a smile to break across Yash's handsome countenance. "Let's move before Your Highness changes his mind and puts us in dungeons by creating a new law."

An uneasy truce had been called between Aarti and Kesha in that carriage since the previous night. Kesha still wanted to whack Prashant's head and either stuff him in the carriage or throw him out or, better still, tie him up with ribbons from their gowns and stuff his mouth with his blue scarf and then tickle him to death. With her brain churning out one ingenious scheme after the other, Aarti had to lay it bare for her, "Stop, Lady Kesha!! Think about it….if we do something to the man, who will drive this carriage? We need him to at least take us to a secluded spot. This is the heart of the city…Two strange ladies on the run here, and you think no one will notice? We'll be exposed and caught in no time and then taken to King Slyendra."

"So what...I am the princess of my land. That Silly Sly will have to let me go…and you too, as you are our maid. As for that…that…guttersnipe, that dungeon crawly, that blue-scarfed rattle snake who snores in front at this moment….(her voice rising in anger)…I would so love to squash him like a cabbage leaf, wrap his pieces in that leaf and…."

"Shshh! Lady Kesha….pray, rein in your anger…otherwise he'll wake up sooner. We have to avoid being presented in front of the King."

"Why? In fact…come to think about it…that'll be perfect. Once I give Silly Sly a piece of my mind regarding what Antiquity law has to say about capturing a royalty….and that too of Conland with whom he wants a truce so badly….he will himself arrange for our passage."

"He won't….he just might throw both of us in the dungeons and let Pareshan-T go….and no one will know we were ever here."

"And why do you think such goodie-goodie, pleasant things are going to happen to us, my dear nursemaid?"

"(Sighing) I guess I shall I have to tell you why I cannot come face to face with that vile king. Brace yourself, Lady Kesha." Squaring her shoulders and looking straight at her, Aarti disclosed her identity, "I am Princess Aarti, youngest daughter of Late King Anshuman of Aaryanburg."

Kesha rolled her eyes and sniggered, "Oh yeah!...Right….and I am Cleopatra, and that blue-scarfed reptile is my pet Asp. For God's sakes Aarti, this is no time to be delusional….That pock-faced insect of a husband of yours can still be done in….Leave it to me…I'll….."

"I am telling the truth, Kesha….I have been in hiding ever since Slyendra killed my family because of me. There is no time for me to explain to you why. You have to escape. When you go back to the palace, go to my room and read my diary. You'll know I am telling the truth. And when you meet Yash, tell him I entrust Ansh to his care, for life…..Go now…please. You need to leave before Pareshan-T wakes up."

Suddenly the carriage door was yanked open. Prashant stood there with an evil sneer, "I am awake my darling princess wife…and what's more, I heard every delicious whisper of yours. It'll be my pleasure now to turn this carriage toward the palace of Bua-Noncona….ha…ha…ha…"

To be continued...

Authors:

Indu

Kittya

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Vidhi...if you spend so much time on my son's wedding whatever will happen to that husband of yours? I can't bear to see my eldest son casting puppy eyes in your direction. This is CONland for Lord's sake! Not Bua-Noncona. The faster this entire fiasco is over, the better it will be for everyone."

Love your Gayatri. Seriously do. She does gets the best lines always

And then Tilu says this

Your Aarti would have needed a hockey stick or two." Grinning impishly she winked at him and walked away from the two men.

The Tilu i know would grab a chance to marry Yash with both hands and never let go.

Yash talking LAW was delicious. God only knows what he was talking about but boy the terms were a good read and SP's reaction was super

"Well Prakash, didn't I tell you all those years spent helping Pankrap...errrm Pankaj with his law degree would pay off?"

Priceless GUYS this one above takes the cake. ROFL

tie him up with ribbons from their gowns and stuff his mouth with his blue scarf and then tickle him to death. 

Lady Kesha and her toture methods. ROFL

guttersnipe, that dungeon crawly, that blue-scarfed rattle snake who snores in front at this moment….(her voice rising in anger)…I would so love to squash him like a cabbage leaf, wrap his pieces in that leaf and…."

ROFL ROFL ROFL somemore

SO overall an update with the humor quotient back with a bang and the story becoming more and more exciting.

LOVED IT ! LOVED IT!

Great work both of you !👏 

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago