Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

hmmm I love this update so much and Prashant better pay for making fall into the mud and I fell in the mud and foot was in the air and Yash is right Prashant so doesn't knw wht he has to deal with, with his big head huh!! 😆

LOL! Ahhh, so you caught the foot in the air part, eh? Was hoping you wouldn't want to crucify us😆 You'll be sure to have loads of fun taking revenge for that little mishap😉
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheema_rajoo

OMG Indu and Kadeen.. This was an out of this world update..
My heart was racing so fast reading what P was doing and going to do to both Lady Kesha and Aarti...
Bua-Noncona??🤣 Gosh both of you come up with names that make me 🤣🤣🤣
I felt so bad for Aarti who went through all the torture though she's royalty. Hopefully Prashant kutta ki maut mare... He is useless and doesn't even give a damn about Ansh..
Yash... please ride your horse Banamanush and save Aarti... bring her back to CONland and ...🤣

Superb part.. Loved loved loved it so much
It wasn't only filled with suspense, love and agony, but it also had that hilarious bit to it which makes this story fantastic..

🤣🤣 "Bring her back to Conland and..." Leaves us all wondering😲 Happy to read that you had a fun time reading the update Sheema, and hopefully the upcoming parts will be equally as enjoyable. Once all this action is over perhaps there shall be other forms of action?🤔😆
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

This was a brilliant update Indu and Kadeen.🤗 Fabulous writing. I really love the fact that Yash found out about Aarti's past and the torture she had to go through. Also loved the fact that Aarti and Lady Kesha are together so at least they have each other and can hopefully come up with an escape plan. You girls have never cease to amaze me with your updates. Looking foward to what you have in store next.

Thank you!!! It's always a nuisance when loose ends aren't tidied up, and we're definitely not in the business of leaving strings untied when they need to be. So things that needed to be unveiled, were taken care of right about here. Bit by bit, other matters mentioned in passing will be dealt with too. *Looks pointedly at Prashant*

Lady Kesha and Aarti...let's just say that they get along well😆
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

FANTASTIC!!!! Hope Yash saves Aarti!!!!!👏⭐️

BTW- What a state you made of Kesha!!🤣

Thanks alot!😃 Young Lord Yash is a fellow of action when it's needed most. Things will definitely work out favourably...whether Yash saves Aarti, Kesha saves Yash or Banamanush saves all three of them😛🤣 

(Don't tease Kesh too much😕. She can get back at me)
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

LOL! Ahhh, so you caught the foot in the air part, eh? Was hoping you wouldn't want to crucify us😆 You'll be sure to have loads of fun taking revenge for that little mishap😉

I saw Yash  indicated tht haha😆
Kesha_H. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Thanks alot!😃 Young Lord Yash is a fellow of action when it's needed most. Things will definitely work out favourably...whether Yash saves Aarti, Kesha saves Yash or Banamanush saves all three of them😛🤣 

(Don't tease Kesh too much😕. She can get back at me)

seein dat 😆
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

seein dat 😆
[/QUOTE

she kya do ya nothin. you seeing dat kesha.😆. at least by now u shud have bathe!🤣

Kesha_H. thumbnail

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

no I not seein dat I need glasses huh

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kesha cannot do you anything ,Kit.

U could see it now Kesha.