Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

I observe Everyday!πŸ˜†

β˜ΊοΈ hahahahha ...is pyar ko...kiya naam doon... is pyar ko kiya naam doon...now tell me...ans this...πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Yes Fuzzy it was the password of his pen drive.But still if it was the password of his lappy, he must have changed it. Remember NK exposed it in front of everybody. But I'm pretty sure his lappy doesn't have any password. He knows his dumbo wife would never open his lappy. He was over confident of his smartness. But he doesn't know God always helps the good.

yes...God is gr8...n ppl like shyam shall pay...his wifes a dumbo...i mean when u go near a laptop ur eyes automatically goes on the screen...but not this womans... yeah hai kiya cheez???
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i was wondering sameπŸ˜•πŸ˜²
i think he has changed it because not get trapped this time ,or else he will out of RM
lalarukh thumbnail
u r right yar it was for pen drive..:)
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

may be laptop was on ...so no question of password because it contains all videos ...he should keep pw...or he just underestimate Arshi that they allow him back RM so they are not behind him...I am here to confuse you more

no no no...if u put in a password n shut it and open it it will ask u again...i rem that password was for the pen drive
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

no no no...if u put in a password n shut it and open it it will ask u again...i rem that password was for the pen drive

that time its for pen drive but I am confused why he didn't keep pw for his lap when it contains lot of evidence against him...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riafna

that time its for pen drive but I am confused why he didn't keep pw for his lap when it contains lot of evidence against him...

because hes too smart n too sure of himself...ppl who think they r very smart fall first on their faces...
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was for the pen drive fuzzy!!!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The laptop Password was iloveyoukhushi and the pendrive was voice protected. Well thats what I gather.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

The laptop Password was iloveyoukhushi and the pendrive was voice protected. Well thats what I gather.

rem they used this pen drive on NKs laptop...not shyam wa's ... they saw the password n then heard him saying it...same time... correct me if im wrong...anyone...😊Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago