πŸ€£ ya u know that...u can see that...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
pkpkpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
password is for pen drive
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thank someone else finally posted about this too, I was wondering why no one had!

Click me

πŸ˜† Even if his laptop/usb password was ilovekhushi he probably changed it or HE SHOULD have changed it if he was a smart villain!
Yep it was for the pen drive! For a lawyer he sure is damn stupid if he didn't have a password on his laptop! But then again he wasn't anticipating the shahtir dimaag leaving the pants and entering the brain! ;) 
sanZ_Rash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was pendrive's password dea...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Fuzzy it was the password of his pen drive.But still if it was the password of his lappy, he must have changed it. Remember NK exposed it in front of everybody. But I'm pretty sure his lappy doesn't have any password. He knows his dumbo wife would never open his lappy. He was over confident of his smartness. But he doesn't know God always helps the good.
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

πŸ€£ ya u know that...u can see that...πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

I observe Everyday!πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

Yep it was for the pen drive! For a lawyer he sure is damn stupid if he didn't have a password on his laptop! But then again he wasn't anticipating the shahtir dimaag leaving the pants and entering the brain! ;) 

πŸ€£ hahahahha OMG...that is hilarious hahahahah...hes a pervert...🀒 n he is stupid...hes a lawyer n look at all the evidence collected against him...all by him...jerk
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

the pen drive had the will...so it had a password n a voice activation pw...thanks :)

may be laptop was on ...so no question of password because it contains all videos ...he should keep pw...or he just underestimate Arshi that they allow him back RM so they are not behind him...I am here to confuse you more
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Thank someone else finally posted about this too, I was wondering why no one had!

Click me

πŸ˜† Even if his laptop/usb password was ilovekhushi he probably changed it or HE SHOULD have changed it if he was a smart villain!

im glad hes not smart...dadi was smarter πŸ˜†