gr8 post fuzzy
m loving d track
lovely epi
bed scene was cute
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I am one of those who feel that things are suddenly moving too fast...don't get me wrong am enjoying their silent communication and their smartness and their urgency to get rid of Shyam...but for me their most importance rasam or the reason for their re marriage was for them to complete their suhaag raat...well I don't mean consummation but the entire act...her sitting in the bed, he being mesmerised by her ...taking off her jerwellery ertc etc...I realise that he will not even kiss her now that he knows abt the cameras I respect that...and would not want him too...

ya but shyam is watching them...😳

But I wish the cv s would have waited for I episode for the investigation to start...or even showed them staying the first night somewhere else so we could have got that scene...I wanted him to give her that diamond bracelet he put in his pocket on the wedding day...where is that now? 

still in his pocket... 😆 giving eggs lol

He went through all the rasams it's only fair that the one he wanted to start with could take place...

Well maybe another time...loved the cosy snuggle, poor guy pulls her to him, abt to kiss and then the camera..but could not help feel bad for Khushi who was all ready for the kiss with eyes shut! Twice in one night ...I am sure she is wishing that she had let him kiss her all those times earlier now! Ha ha 
Love how he eats what she makes..loves how he holds her hand and takes her...I do wish that they would have shown some more romantic scenes during their investigation...or even some romantic conversation ! 

SIgh...they make me go 🤪 so romantic lol😆

But I guess as long as they are in the frame together with each other I am happy...but now please give her the bracelet .

Missed Payal...I hope she has not left...if she has she will be missed by me! 

Loved your post..thanks for the pm.

thanks...thats all i want...them to be together...bus...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sithu08

As usual superb post..
Beautiful analysis...

thanks 😳
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

awww...thanksss 🤗...hahahha...so true...i was thinking...all the raba ves like oil massage n all were by Arshad...so hes good too...

Lol...shyam wa will die...if he sees them romancing...ewww...

Love Arshis romance n eye connection...hai me to faint wa...

Think about it Fuzzy..they are kissing (not slobbering) and big WINK😉 at the camera...🤣I would die.

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fuzzy i dont know what ppl expect from the CVs...but am lovin this track !!!!
yea we all missed their blanket romance...but its good to see Arshi working as a team !!!!
love their trust and understanding !!!!!
lalarukh thumbnail
very nice post fazila ...uff halwa poori :)
Fazila~ thumbnail

tamana if i faint right now reading this...who will come and catch me hahaha hhahah🤣
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Fuzzy i dont know what ppl expect from the CVs...but am lovin this track !!!!

yea we all missed their blanket romance...but its good to see Arshi working as a team !!!!
love their trust and understanding !!!!!

im loving it...do i sound as if im complaining???? its great...i love this...look how well they communicate...amazing...in sync with each other...so romantic...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

very nice post fazila ...uff halwa poori :)

thanks...hai halwa puri...😆
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode and loved your words, that story is moving fast, we are troubled, we can never be happy, so true.