2 R better than 1... Oct 2nd, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Thanks to Shyam...sigh...

Nk u are a good samaritan and deserve an award for it  πŸ‘

Pics and Gifs credit to tumblr...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! we are on a roll...excellent episodes one after another!!!!!!!!!

Loved the episode, shows Khushi will be Khushi...she got nervous and messed up the breakfast, it's ok, she only human!!! Plus the stress she went under a day ago, I dont blame her at all.

So 2 heads are better than one? Arnav and Khushi working together against Shyam...YIPEEE!!!

Shyam...you are DEAD MEAT!!!

Loved your post Fazi!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Am so happy, so what if they cant get intimate but the pleasure of cuddling together...YUMMM!!!

Am on cloud 9 still...since the wedding!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written
I am loving the track😊
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
very well written

by they why give me the code of this song i will use in my some Os

goes with the episode
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

very well written

by they why give me the code of this song i will use in my some Os

goes with the episode

let me pm u...see if it works...
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hello Fuzzy, excellent commentary , things are moving rapidly now and I am glad.  Had enough of Shyam to last forever.

Your title said it all, '2 r better than 1', especially if they can communicate with no words and trust each other completely.  What a joy to watch.

Shyam is on my last nerve.  No loving between Arnav and Khushi because of snake.  Go to the farm ASR!!

So Khushi's cooking is a disaster.  Wasn't it wonderful to see the whole family cover for her.  Too sweet.  Thanks for sending site to explain dishes, didn't have a clue.

I have decided NK should stay permanent on IPK, let's start petition!!!  Khushi could decide to be matchmaker, that would be fun to watch.

So Arnav and Khushi now KNOW just how psychotic Shyam is and that he is capable of killing his own child.  Your days are numbered Shyam!!!

Superb writing.  Thank you for post and pm...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
πŸ‘Love the write up and gifts Faz!πŸ‘
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too many cook spoil the soup...poor Khushi she is so  innocent...Love you. Every one ate halwa and puri without a word but made a face but Arnav Oh God without any problem, thats what love⭐️...Love you Arshi love you more...
Now 007 Arshi in action...they got what they are looking answers for their questions...

Precap lead me to GM lol his face and expression he had seen something..πŸ˜‰

Nk and Khushi oops thats the bond he will do anything for her without a question..πŸ‘

Excellent post Fazila...you said everything,,,,Thanks for PM
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good analysis.πŸ‘
The episode started well, but It didn't maintain a good continuation. LM's absence was visible today. First of all the bed scene could be much better.They at least could show a kiss on their first night. I just remembering the passionate night in the farm house.Then I was expecting a little morning romance after the wedding. I mean romance can be shown in various ways rather than sex! Any way it seemed very silly to me to find Khushi a bad cook. she has been cooking in that kitchen before she got married to Arnav. Beside this she used to run a dabba service and moreover she is the daughter of a halwai. She is sanka devi. so anything is possible for her. But it was so great to see everybody warmly accepted her mistakes.πŸ‘πŸΌ Everybody knows her very well.

Arnav is in some serious business. Now a days he is more busy with his wifey and domestic stuff rather than his business.πŸ˜† I was just remembering Sarun's convo in a SBS segment "Business tycoon se business.disaster ban gaya ASR. Khushi ne Arnav ko nikamma bana dia" But anyway  revelation of Shyam is more important than any business. He opened Shyamu's lappy without password. Last time Khushi and NK did so many tricks for the password. And now without any trick Arnav just opened it. Wow great ASR. You are genius! πŸ‘ Then he along with Khushi witnessed all the evidence of Shyam's evil deed. Shyam is so smart kept all the evidence.By the way why did he keep this? May be for some big blast. Our brain can't think in that level.πŸ˜† Shyam is in his room, Arshi is there. Will they confront? What's wrong if they! He should caught red handed. I'll be surprise if I see Arshi hiding from him.Why they have to hide? Arnav just should call his Di and show her all the evidence in Shyam's lappy. But if they do it sare maza khatam ho jayegi naa. so they will do it gradually.

Tomorrow's episode will be more interesting. Khushi will find the scars under Anjali's feet. Oh God another blooper. How cum the doctor didn't say about this horrible injury. And by the way the doc even put the bandage there! In my take there was no need to do the oil trick, khushi simply could ask her about the incident. Oops I'm asking for too much logic. I must not forget. it's a daily soap, so everything has to have some drama in it.

Sorry am I complaining too much ? We are so greedy, never satisfied, always wants more.Actually I want my beloved show to do best without any loops and bloopers.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago