Frequent Posters

singhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful ending and was a really happy-go-lucky ff :D
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I never cry for happy stories.  You're the first one that made me cry after reading such a sweet, happy story.  Gosh girl, you make me yearn so much to have that one someone special.  To love and to be loved like you've portrayed in this beautiful story.  It is my heartfelt wish that you have found or will find your Arnav of this story.  Whenever I watched IPK, I always wanted a love like Arnav Khushi's minus the sad, mistrustful parts.  I feel like you've captured what I want perfectly in this story.  Thank you very much for this amazing piece of writing.  I was a silent reader of all your stories till now, but I just had to comment on this one.  Thank you for making me cry with happiness.

Love,
You Made My Day
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do you know this is the fourth time i have read this story...so beautiful...so much feelings...i can see and feel every character vividly.. specially arnav...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@smitar: Nyc SS!!!!😊
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Read the whole story in one go..!!

And actually this is the first story on IF that I have been able to read in one go...and I loved and savored every single step of this amazing journey...πŸ‘

Loved the portrayal of Arnav and Khushi...

Khushi, a simple innocent good hearted girl...

And Arnav...who contrary to outer appearances  has a heart of gold...and who just needed 'Khushi' in his life to discover his real self...

It was so beautifully and spontaneously written and  every word seemed to be flowing from the heart directly to the paper..or the computer screen...I should say...😊

love it...

Keep writing..

Jenny😊
Edited by IPK007 - 11 years ago
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@smitar: Nyc SS!!!!😊
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ff ..wonderful...
I enjoyed reading it...loved it to the core..it is a mixture of humor,romance,emotions nd all...loved d way hw arnav fell in love wid khushi...their sweet moments...nk and mami r vry funny...he he ... And not to forget..our biscoot...arnav nd dogs...omg!!! It happened all thanx to khushi... :)
The ending was awesome...lovely!!!!
U wrote beautifully ...pls write more of such stories and send me pms ... Long live arshi!!!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Smita, past 3 days I'm reading n re reading all the os/ ff in ur index.. U r such a prolific writer. Each one got their own unique character.
This smiling fuel is so cute n u made it cuter by means of NO VILLIEN !!
Really a treat to read n cherish it for ever just like our Arshi . Do keep me posting about ur work
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful, beautiful story. thank you for writing this. πŸ€—
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I found out ur story 2day... luv d 1st prt...
it seems quite intresting...