MY PASSION IS YOU:RK/MB FF ch9-10/Pg41 Apr 27

Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy guyss this is my first ever experiment to write a ff! I'm free to helping tips and criticisms!! So today only the character sketch and story line would be posted based on the response ill seewhetherto continue or not!</
>CHARACHTER SKETCH

<>MADHUBALA<>she is the hot, bold and the beautiful VJ... A viewers favorite totally chilled out and the modern day girl with modern values! Loves her friends has a bitter past with her family so doesn't like to have a surname loves to call herself as "mads" or "maddy", her friends love her becauseofher confidence andIndependence,lives alone with her room mate and best friend Trishna. Her live is changed when one offer...one man and one destiny awaits her.
>'THE' RISHAB KUNDRA (RK)>He is every women's dream come true! The guy with the 'bad ass' attitude the rock star, superstar of Bollywood! Arrogant, rude, crazy,obsessive and mysterious. His 'don't mess with me or Ur dead' kinda attitude has girls drooling over him! He'spossessiveabout the people who care for him( he doesn't like to think the other way)and more than that loves himself RK as he calls himself. Has everything and gets everything he wants.He see's himself drawing towards MB despite despising her and wishes not to stay away from her just to make her suffer</
>PADMINI<She is an actor in Bollywood recognized by many, although not the young actresses types but she does get good movies as the mother or guardian of these actresses. Loves her daughter madhubala but does not stay with her as Madhu doesn't wish to acknowledge her. She switched to acting for a living p after her husband died 3 years ago... But she got a role only by sacrificing her physicality... Madhu got to know about this and hence doesn't want to be associated with her. She secretly keeps an eye on Madhu.</
TRISHNA

She is mads or madhu's best friend and doesn't hide anything from her. She knows everything about Madhu and always supports her. She is a top known choreographer of Bollywood and is known by many top actors and actresses. She is a favorite of YRF production and is like a trademark of their dance numbers.</
<>CONCEPT
'Madhubala' is a perfect mixture of the Bold and the Beautiful. Justice is her second name and hotness is what she personifies. The highest paid VJ of 'The M Channel' she is the style statement for many young girls. Although not as famous or popular as top shot heroines but she definitely is a favorite of many young teens. Her dreams, her aspirations are fulfilled according to her. But life is full of unexpected turns and not everything is perfect
Enter RK THE SUPERSTAR! Her worst enemy since childhood... And everything in her life changes.</
>This is a journey of two individuals who 'live life king size' and how their lives get affected by one another. ONE IS BEAUTY THE OTHER IS BEAST. A series of unexpected turns and twists takes place as their path collides...leaving many to guess as to how a mixture of Fire and Ice will be! One is the destiny of the other and the other is the Path of the one!
Is this what was meant to happen or are they writing their fate?
>After so many years of hatred how will their encounter be after 5 years?
>Will there be more to just destroying each other or will love find its way?
THE ERA OF BOLLYWOOD'S CHANGE IS HERE...<
>The tale of 'PASSION IS YOU' ! A story of Lust, Love, hate and Passion!

PAGE3-PROLOUGE

PART3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72238485

PART6:pg 25

Edited by Nian4life - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting.Continue soon nd plz pm me
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting.Continue soon nd plz pm me
gn tc ks hsd
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
intresting cant wait tooo read it pleas pm me when yooou updateee :D
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting...Do cont...
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting!! Pls continue soon :P
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Int... πŸ‘πŸΌ do pm me ur updates...
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

rocking start πŸ‘πŸΌ
madhurk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome start
continue soon
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey interesting πŸ˜ƒcant wait to read.pls continue soon..pls pm me Edited by vijayarvi - 11 years ago