Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was hilarious...jus luvd it...plz update supa soon...I presume DK was happy with the on-goings btwn rishbala n Sid was super unhappy...??
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smdosi

That was hilarious...jus luvd it...plz update supa soon...I presume DK was happy with the on-goings btwn rishbala n Sid was super unhappy...??

Heyyy thankuuu... Yup! DK was happy and poor Sid has to direct them and they're one tough pair to handle! So yeah he was unhappy! 
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 5
It was a long and tiring day of the 1st shoot and Madhu was walking back towards her her car...
Madhu was just gonna step inside her car when she halted and noticed something, both the front Tyre's of her car were punctured! Madhu knew exactly who was behind all this... 
She kicked the tyre out of frustration just when a car halted in front of her
"Easy there Ms.Kickboxer!" RK who rolled down the window of the back seat said while smirking.
"Your gonna pay for this Rishab"Madhu said through her gritted teeth. 

Bittuji, rk's managers reaction to her words was very amusing never in his life had he heard anybody else except Rk's mom call him 'Rishab'! And threatened him! 

"We'll see that, well as of now you should worry more about how your gonna go home!" Rk said in a matter of fact tone...
"You really think I can't get home on my own?" Madhu asked with a raised brow. 
"Nah! I have full faith on my CHOICE!"
Saying so he drove off! Madhu was furious, she screamed for behind a loud 'I hate you' while he just signaled a good bye! 

Madhu stood there helpless it was 11 at night and where the shooting was it was difficult to even find a human there! 
Suddenly another car came and halted right in front of her- DK wow! That was all she needed! 

"Stuck are we? He said with a smile
Madhu gave wry smile and said," umm... Not really ill manage!" 
"Sure you will! Hop in" 
"It really is okay, I'll get home"
"It's 11 o clock at night Ms.India, and looking at this place you don't really have a choice" 
Madhu hated being vulnerable, she silently cursed RK and sat inside the car! 
Throughout the ride Madhu hardly speak while the other person was trying his level best to keep up with a conversation! 
Finally after an hour long torture Madhu reached her destination! 
"We're here so soon, guess will catch up with you later" Dhruv said hoping she'll say a yes!
Madhu smiled,"thanks for the ride" 
"The pleasure was all mine" 
Madhu looked at him with a faint smile and walked towards her sweet home without glancing back...

There was something about Dhruv that didn't go down well with her wether it was his Casanova image or the way he looked at her, she couldn't figure out! But if its about p,saying around with girls then even RK was no less except he was not really into relationships but he was more of the 'one night stand' types! But Dhruv was just someone who didn't give her good vibes... Not that RK did but... Did he? 

Madhu retired for the night keeping all her thoughts aside, she was he'll tired to think about all that now! All she needed was a good noght's sleep!
__________________________________________________________________________________

The next couple of days were veryy tough for Sidhant, hopeless for Dhruv and for Madhu-RK they well... Let it be!  ðŸ˜†
The constant bickering, fighting and stupid tactics to irritate one another continued between the lead pair of the movie much to the director's disappointment! There was no doubt that that together on screen the two could be compared to Raj Kapoor and Nargis or for that matter of fact SRk-Kajol! But off screen the two certainly did set the sets on fire! 
Madhu had not forgotten about the incident with her car and especially the fact that she had to travel with Dhruv, and the sole person responsible for this was RK! She had very well taken her revenge by again parking her car in the same spot the very next day! RK had eventually changed his parking spot but that didn't mean that he could let Madhu get away with this so easily... 
His constant taunts about her acting skills Nd his orders to change her costumes continued along with the unwanted intimacy on screen, the answer to the former was unknown to many- Sidhant thought that he probably became intimate with her to make her feel uncomfortable,  DK thought it was RK's attempt to show that he had a greater affect n Madhu than him, Madhu thought that it was his way to annoy her and RK, Ha he didn't have an answer to that question! ðŸ˜›

Madhu didn't leave RK for all the extra torture she very well gave it off to him by pulling pout small pranks on him like mixing salt with his coffee to make it all the more bitter, or like locking his van from outside so that he takes long to come outside and also asking the director to do scenes with Dk instead much to her displeasure to but she didn't have a choice- too much RKness was injurious to health! 

Dhruv on the other hand was trying his level best to woo Madhu who remained unaffected by his silly conversations Nd constant asks out for dates which Madhu kept avoiding by saying she was too tired or busy! There was something about Madhubala that attracted dhruv towards her! 

Madhu hated being around her specially because he tried to get all the more close to her like RK! Which she despised! RK on the other hand cooked up some excuse or the other whenever he saw Madhu Nd DK together, to call Madhu from there! 

It was yet another tiring day for Madhu and she returned early today from her shoot, it was getting exhausting for her to shuffle between her shoots for her VJing and her movie, even though her boss had told her to take a break she refused and said that she'll manage a shoot once a week! 

Madhu changed into her night wear and sat down on the sofa with a bowl of noodles just when Trishna, who was out of station for choreographing a song rung up! 
"Madhuu! Madhu! Guess what??"Trishna exclaimed excitedly
"What Trish?" Madhu said disinterestedly 
"I got to choreograph a song for a big banner's movie!!" 
"Wow! I didn't know you haven't done that before" 
"Your so urgent chuck it! Won't you ask whose movie is it?" 
"Oh god Trish it's just a song! Relax this must be the 50th song you would be choreographing for a good banner!"
"Madhu, you know Ur such a jerk! You ruined my mood! I was so excited about telling you that we're gonna work together Nd ill choreograph a song for you.."
Madhu cut her off in the middle,"wait a second, We're gonna Work together? You mean you got my movies???!!" Madhu shrieked!
"Yes you dumb ass!" 
"OMFG!! Thank god there is someone sane for my company there now!" 
"Hahahaah yeah! I'll see you in 3 days, gotta go now! Take care!" 
"Okay see you soon!" 

With that she cut the call relieved that finally she'll feel a bit better with Trish around her! 
Just as she was about to retire for the night after packing up she heard a ring on the door! 
Madhu wondered as to who it could be at 11 at night and went in to check! 
She opened the door and saw Sarah standing there-with her luggage! This was definitely not a good sign...
Madhu quickly asked her to come inside and pulled in her luggage and got her comfortable seated in the room... After about 10 mins when Madhu seated herself also after settling stuff and bringing water for her Madhu finally broke the silence,"Sarah? All cool?" 
Sarah looked at her while gulping down the water at one go! 
Madhu saw her eyes, red and watery! Gosh she had been crying and definitely wearied out! 
Madhu immediately seated herself beside her,"hey! What happened?" 
Madhu and Sarah had become quite good friends during the one week training period of the beauty pageant and were even in touch with one another after that! 
"Sarah I'm asking you something!" 
"I.. I'm a fool Madhu" Sarah said in between her sobs
"What happened Sarah?" Madhu asked for the fourth time!
"I...I was pr... Pregnant!" 
Madhu was shocked beyond limits'" Tell me. The whole.Thing" 
"Madhu do you know Dhruv? Dhruv Kapoor?" 
"He's my co-star, I'm not exactly fond of him but why are..." 
Sarah cut her off,"We had an affair!" She paused then continued,"I met him 5 months ago in a fashion show initially we met through sources but later on he started getting close to me Nd our dinner dates turned not romantic ones, I didn't know that he would be such a cheat! When I went up to him and asked him about us a couple of days back he said it was over! And it never was serious, I felt cheated and I blurted out about my pregnancy! He asked me to abort the child but I refused, we parted ways! 
But he was a cheat, a bloody looser scared to face his truth so he killed my baby!!! He killed it!!... I was alone going back home when I met with an accident and my baby... They were his men!" 
Sarah regained her composure after the revealation, Madhu was shocked and felt disgusted! How could someone be so cruel and ruthless! She felt that all this while RK was a device but RK seemed to her like God in front of Dhruv! 
"What a bas***d" Madhu finally spoke
"I just need some days Madhu I Need to keep myself safe"
"You can stay here as long as you want and tomorrow don't worry ill make sure Dhruv Kapoor's secret is well revealed in front of the entire crew!" 
"Noo Madhuu! You don't know how powerful he is, his dad's and MLA! Don't even think about all this... I was a dumbf**k bimbo! Please don't be yourself not this shit, let it be!" 
 "What? You can't stay like this after what all he did to you! Okay let it be... Go freshen up!" 
Sarah went to the bathroom and when she came back she saw Madhu standing in front of her with an evil smirk," are you alright mads?" 
"I have a plan" 
____________________________________________________________________________________

Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.Wondering what madhu's plan wld be
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They r fighting like Tom & Jerry.
So much RKness is injurious 2 health ðŸ¤£..&
That Druv 🤬..Hate him.
Loved ur update dear. Cont soon...!!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ahaan so our MB baby has a plan to teach that scumbag a lessin...great...lets see what happens in future...thanks for the pm..
dhruv is a cheater lol. hmm nyc update dear and rishbala fight lol and u gave two updates lol
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...
continue soon...
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its suprr duper imteresting now.
Plz updt soon next part.
Thanx for pm .
Simple-Girl thumbnail