Frequent Posters

Dannyela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome, please continue soon.
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy guyss Sorryy that I didn't update ch 1 today but it'll surelyy be up by tomm! I promise meanwhile enjoy this teaser!! :-)

TEASER

"maddyy darling, I think u ought to sign it!! It's every girls dream
You no!!" explained madhu's boss examining her expression of shock and disappointment thoroughly! Madhubala was under shock firstly the encounter with her arc enemy then the *ahem
Ahem* with the enemy(keep guessing :p) and now MS.INDIA,she's got to be kidding herself!!

SORRYYY guysss but this is it!! Enjoyy! 😉
Priya46 thumbnail
awesome wonder what's the mystery
Nian4life thumbnail

CHAPTER 1
" gosh! Not HIM" she thought.

There was a young guy very handsome and royal like indeed sitting on the drivers seat staring right back at Madhu with his piercing Gaze... He was none other than every girls heartthrob superstar RK! 
"Hello Madhubalaa" he said with a smirk and then with a slight pause added," Ahaan"! 
                                   *________________________*

Madhu just glared at him, she couldnt believe that it was actually HIM! not that she wasnt used to seeing him, she saw him practically everyday...
on Bill boards, banners, newspaper clipping, magazine covers and ofcourse! as the display pics of women(and at times men) on FB or twitter!! ðŸ˜›
She hated him... how much was a question unanswered since she was 13! and yet... here he was sitting right in front of him, smacking Her CAR!!!... Her Car madhu came out of her thoughts when she heard HIS voice, oh did she have to explain how much he hated that voice maybe no!! 

" SO, long time huh?" RK smirked as he asked her this question, keeping the tone of mockery completely alive...he was now facing her.

Madhu stared at him her eyes now turning red due to anger, she clenched her teeth,
" In case u didnt see that im not here for ur chit-chat! That car out there that u just Banged.." she pointed towards her car then folded her arms and continued," Its MINE!" 

RK smirked," So? it came in my way...too bad for you!" 

Madhu flared up in anger and held his arm just as he was about to turn and sit inside his car...

RK looked back at her and then at her hand...she shoved it off but that didnt stop her from doing what she used to do best with him- Fight

"Mr. Rishab Kundra you banged my car, dont you dare think that im going to let you get away with it, understand?"

"ha- the same old catty woman that you were... 5 years is a long time i thought you would've changed by now! ðŸ˜› some things can never change right?... although your dressing sense is pretty commendable at the moment! ðŸ˜› " RK said while examining her 'thoroughly'! 

"Listen, just shut up with your nonsense... your gonna go with me to the Police station right away... you might be some Top Actor of Bollywood but That Does not Mean that you do whatever you want, get it? ðŸ˜¡ and this care-it-a-damn-attitude keep that for yourself... 'cause nobody is interested in it..." Madhu spoke with complete bitterness...

RK seemed to enjoy every bit of this conversation...It had been some time since he encountered a girl who doesnt like him, well in this case 'hates' him he thought! 
"Whoaaa attitude huh? ðŸ˜› and just a little correction here, Im not an actor im, 'THE SUPERSTAR RK'! Theyre paying you much more than you deserve i guess..." RK burst out in laughter looking at Madhu's mouth flung open..." So how does this new found 'stardom' go down with you? I thought you were saying something about actors and stars..." RK said with an expression of mocked confusion...

"What do you think of yourself? and my personal or professional life has nothing to do with you... so buzz off..." madhu replied agitated

By now a huge crowd had gathered, some were completely shocked to see a Big Superstar and another famous personality collide in this way while some clicked photos and made videos... But RK was enjoying this...and as for Madhu she didnt really care...she thought of her as any other normal citizen...

"i AM RK-THE SUPERSTAR, and that more than enough for you to know..." RK smiled spreading his arms sideways in the air...

"ENOUGH! your coming with me right now..." She held his wrist and started to walk while RK looked at her amusingly... he suddenly stopped midway pulling back his hand causing madhu to bump back into him...Rk uknowingly held her by her waist as she bumped into his rock-solid chest...
For 2 minutes RK and Madhu forgot about everything and were lost in each others eyes... her big brown eyes looked at him with pureness screaming inside them while his were so lost in her beauty...
Madhu soon recovered from her senses and shoved him off...

"MR RISHAB KUNDRA i am not like any other girl or actress of yours who dies to be with you, so dont you dare touch me like that...get that one thing straight... I am MADHUBALA and you so called tactics to impress women would work on others but not me, and talking about it dont expect warm reactions or any sweetness from my side.EVER...you may think that you some rich, spoilt, brat who can get whatever he wants but not with me. I will never..."
Madhu continued to speak but this wasnt really affecting RK, infact he was getting bored listening to her crap... he broke her midway... 
"You no what? you talk too much..." and by saying that he pulled her towards him by twisting her right hand behind her back... she bumped into his hard chest with a *thud* , he lowered his velvety lips down to hers and kissed her... All this happened so quickly that Madhu didn't have time to respond... She closed her eyes and clenched his shirt tight with another hand while he continued to kiss her like he had never ever kissed a girl before! ðŸ˜³ after about 40 seconds Madhu realized what was happening and protested by pushing him from her left hand... but he was too strong and he gripped her hand with his free hand which was on her waist... and kissed her like nobody had ever kissed a girl that too- in public!
Madhu felt a shiver down her spine as she felt him kiss with a sense of passion, she didnt protest for a few seconds after that but was soon back to normal when he loosened his grip on her arm...
slowly,gently and unwillingly he parted his lips from hers which were now inches away from hers...he felt an urge to kiss them again but soon realized what he did and what he thought and freed Madhu...
Madhu stood there dumbstruck while Rk put on his goggles and slowly bent towards and spoke in her ear," That's what you get when you try to mess with ME... Oh and just btw! That was the best kiss of my life! " he smirked and rode off  leaving a damsel in distress behind!!!! 
                            *________________________________*

Madhu was driving her car, she hardly cared about the car right now, she was disgusted with him and with herself!!  she never thought that she would ever kiss HIM in her life! she soon reached her studio and parked her car...
She got off from her car took a deep breath to calm herself down and walked to her studio! 
As soon as she entered everyone was gaping at her, all eyes were on her... Envious, jealous, shocked and wicked...
she looked around her and stood there angrily ," WHAT? Am i the president of America?" she spoke out loudly and angrily...
Everyone started doing whatever they were doing before and removed their eyes off her! 
"Ahaa!!! Maddyyy darling dont bother about theses bunch of lunatics... come lets go to my office! " madhu turned around only to face her Boss... Sameer or sammy as he liked to be called! she walked into his cabin and sat down on the chair resting her head against the desk! 
"Why were they staring at me like that?" Madhu inquired looking at sammy who was busy removing some papers... he looked at her and smiled...
"There are two answers to that question-
1) this.." 
he switched on the plasma that hung right across the wall and madhu saw a news anchor... 
"Aur yeh hai aaj ki taaza filmy khabar... Dekhiye is video tape ko.. jee haan yehi hai mashhur superstar Rk aur unke saath yeh ladki aur koi nahi balki MADHUBALA hai!! jee humari apni 'YOUTH ICON"! yeh halhi mein huye kiss incident..." 
sammy shut the tv and looked at madhu smiling... madhu dug her face inside her palms and looked at sammy with agitated eyes! 
'there were ppl around how could she forget that!' she thought...
"so how was ur 'kiss'"? asked sammy mocking her...
she frowned... "What did you call me here for?" she inquired...she was in no way going to talk about it! this was a nightmare for her! and she had no place to runaway... gosh1 why did ppl had to know her? and why did rk have to be a superstar?

"RElax i wont ask! but srsly its clear that you didnt wanna kiss him... he's such a cute ass!! anyways mr.mehta came here to tell me that...the second reason is that you are officially selected as the finalist of MS>INDIA!" he exclaimed... 
Madhu was stunned, Ms. India? her like this day could get any better! 
"WHAT? but i dont wanna be..." she protested as though someone had asked her to become a pole dancer! 
"i knew it! but sweety you dont have much of a choice! you know that every year one of the VJ'[s gets selected!" samyy said casually!
" sammy this is not me! " madhu cried...

"okay so if your gonna be like this then let me get one thing straight- either you sign this or you loose your job..." Sammy looked at madhu with i-mean-business-here kinda look...
Madhu couldnt believe this...
"its not gonna benefit me in any way.." she grumbled...
"NOw you come to the point- i knew you'd want to see some good share in this contract so here it is, if you win half the fund raised in the event goes under your name so you can donate it for charity or do the regular social work that you do..." sammy explained...
madhu thought for a second... 
"maddyy darling, I think u ought to sign it!! It's every girls dream
You no!!" explained madhu's boss examining her expression of shock and disappointment thoroughly! Madhubala was under shock firstly the encounter with her arc enemy then the *KISS* with the enemy and now MS.INDIA,she's got to be kidding herself!! but nonetheless she didnt have much of a choice! also if she really did win then at least she could do something for the Girl child! and continue her social work!
she picked up the papers and signed it... 
"Fine I'll Do it!" she said and walked off...
just as she reached the door he boss added," Great! btw you have your training from tomm onwards... 8a.m. at Bandra Femina Ms. India studios... your finale is next monday, exactly one week! best of luck!" 
she closed her eyes and walked off... gosh! she really needed to go! 

PRECAP
she was standing on the stage of the final event of ms. India with other contestants, looking as gorgeous as ever! one by one the judges walked in... she froze as her eyes lingered and caught on someone unexpected! 
'HE is The JUDGE!! OMG!" she exclaimed!

Okss soo guyss this was the part plss comment and like!! it reallyy means a lot too mee!! thankuu!! ðŸ˜‰
any form of criticisms are truly accepted! 
Pls Buddy Me For PM's! ðŸ˜Š

...Seema... thumbnail
Awesome nd amazing start.madhu a miss india contestent wow.great job keep it up.thanx for pm nd continue soon.
Nian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

Awesome nd amazing start.madhu a miss india contestent wow.great job keep it up.thanx for pm nd continue soon.

Heyyy thankuuu soo much!! :-) I surely will!
Priya46 thumbnail
I think I know who the judge is amazing part though
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear...
hmm miss India contestant..so will she wear swim suit on stage...
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interestng n diffrnt!
Wud like 2 read mo!
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start dear
continue soon